My Precious Puppy Ch. 01

Story Info
A mage uses a magical collar on an unsuspecting woman.
1.7k words
4.31
16.6k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note : this story was inspired and co created by Wigglingbutt. I wrote it because she asked and helped me create the general themes and plot.

I saw her in the tavern, flirting and rubbing against the men that had gathered there. I had been here often since my little magical lab was close. I knew she was someone's secretary but that didn't matter. It was her seeming eagerness to please the men there, to feel their touch that had caught my eye tonight.

Her name was Miranda. She wasn't tall, at a mere 5 feet, and her dress amplified her bust nicely. Her blonde hair came down in curls around her shoulders. She had that certain beauty that men find captivating. I watched as she left the room with one of the older men, smiling and laughing. She seemed to do that often, the men always came back looking pleased with themselves.

Yes, she was the perfect test subject. It probably wouldn't take much convincing to get her back to my lab.

I was right, after a short conversation, she seemed happy to walk to my lab with me. I had promised to hire a carriage to take her home. She staggered a bit as she walked, having had several drinks. I caught her when she almost fell and she smiled up at me. After that, she held my arm until we arrived at my lab.

She marveled at some of the magical paraphernalia I had, asking what different things were for. I told her that I had a magical item I wanted to give her. She smiled and said she hoped it was something that would help her win over a certain man. I smiled back and told her that her problems would all work out if she wore it.

I pulled the collar I had been working on out of its box. She frowned as she looked at it.

"This looks like a dog collar," she said as she examined the carefully inscribed leather.

I'd worked hard on this special collar, making sure every sigil was perfect. The spells I'd cast would make the wearer completely obedient to the one who'd put it on them. I'd designed this one for my own preferences. I'd always wanted an obedient little fuck toy for myself. A sweet, sexy puppy that I could use anytime I wanted her. Always wet and eager to please her Master.

It had taken years of research to find and perfect just the right enchantments. It was a mix of different components, including hypnotism and suggestion. Some of the spells had been meant to be used on animals and I had thought that a puppy girl would be a fun plaything. There had been similar spells for cats, cows, and other animals.

Once I had the first collar finished, I had thought that perhaps I could sell them to nobles and wealthy merchants. I knew I had needed to make a test and have a sample they could see and touch.

"It may appear so," I said. "It will be invisible once it's on. I assure you it will help you with your problems, even that certain someone you like. Here," I took the collar from her. "Let me put it on you and show you."

She held up her hair as I pulled the collar around her neck, buckling it in place. I smiled the whole time, knowing what was about to happen.

The transformation was almost instant. Her eyes glazed for a moment before light returned to them. She looked at me and smiled.

"Woof," she barked and looked confused. She let out a whimper as she looked at me.

"Now be a good girl and remove your clothes," I ordered her. She looked surprised but her hands began to obey immediately.

She opened her bodice as her skirts fell to the floor. The shock in her eyes as she took off her bodice was a pleasure to watch. It wasn't long before she stood naked in front of me. For a moment, there was anger in her eyes.

"Good girl, Precious," the words made the anger fade into pleasure. "That's your new name, Precious. Don't forget it," I told her firmly.

She nodded as I attached a leash to her collar. I knew she was now mine, though the magic would still take a few days to overpower her completely.

"You are my Precious puppy, and you will act as such, understood?"

She barked, whimpered and nodded.

I gave her hair a little ruffle as I said, "Good girl."

She blushed, looking pleased to have been so obedient. I stepped closer, sliding my hand down her belly. She shivered as my hand slid between her legs. I smiled as my fingers came away wet from her excitement.

"Precious will be a very good girl for her Master." She trembled and whimpered. "If she's good to me, I may just keep her for myself."

My newly dubbed Precious trembled at those words, from fear or excitement, I didn't care. I led her to my bedroom. I'd already set up a doggy bed for her to sleep in. There were a few of my old blankets in it, in case it got cold.

She whimpered and looked at the door, lightly hopping from foot to foot. "Precious needs to go?" I asked, already knowing the answer. The part of her that was still Miranda wanted escape. I led her out the back door, stopping her before she got to the outhouse. "Puppies use the lawn."

Her look of shock and embarrassment turned me on. "Squat down and pee," I told her in a commanding tone. Her body reacted, her eyes still looking up at me. I stared back as she peed in the grass. I was watching the mix of anger, embarrassment, and enjoyment in her eyes.

She whimpered and trembled as her bladder emptied onto the ground. When I told her she was a good dog, she trembled and barked happily. I took her back into the bedroom and hooked the leash onto a nail beside her bed.

"Get on all fours," I ordered her. She obeyed, though part of her still tried to resist the enchantments. I slid my pants down, exposing my erection to her. She eyed it hungrily, almost as if she needed it more than I wanted to use her.

She licked her lips as I approached, her eyes locked firmly on my hard cock. "Open your mouth," I ordered. She obeyed and I slide my stiff rod into her mouth, she closed her lips around me, her eyes looking up at me. I grabbed her head and pushed my hard shaft deeper.

Precious trembled in eagerness as I started fucking her mouth, pushing my cock back into her throat. She gagged a bit at first but was eagerly trying to help me.

"My puppy likes helping her Master," I said as she helped work my cock deeper. She whimpered as she swallowed my cock, her mouth filled with it.

She was trembling, whimpering and had a begging look in here eyes as I moved my cock in and out of her lips.

"Does my puppy slut need to cum?" I asked looking down at her as I shoved my cock all the way in. Her whimpers turned into moaning, pleading sounds. "Such a dirty girl wanting to cum from a mouth full of cock. Cum if you must Precious."

The response was immediate. Her moans became louder as her whole body shook. She reached around me, pulling my cock into her mouth, fucking me with her lips and throat. She was so eager to please me, to make me cum for her, it was amazing. She kept trembling, obviously cumming again as I shot my load down her throat.

"Such a good slut," I said as she slowly pulled her mouth from my cock. She seemed so reluctant, holding it one had. She looked up at me and began licking my cock, cleaning her spit off me. I groaned in pleasure as my cock stiffened from her affections.

I order her to turn around. She did so eagerly, her spread legs glimmering with her juices as she leaned forward, whimpering. I gladly pushed my cock into her, felling her tight, wet pussy accept my thick shaft.

Precious let out a long moan as I worked my cock deep into her tight cunt. It felt so good, hot and slick, squeezing and accepting me. I began thrusting in earnest. Taking my new pet slut. I had been right, she was perfect. I took my time at first, loving the sound of her moans, her whimpers. She pushed back onto me, countering my rhythm. I slapped her ass, making her jump and moan louder.

I gave her all of me that would fit into her tiny cunt, spanking her as I did. She was shuddering, her sounds of pleasure mixing with the wet sound of me fucking her tight pussy. She was young, fresh and hot, eagerly and happily letting me use her tight pussy.

I could feel my second orgasm coming. Precious was more than ready to cum all over my cock. I could feel her walls tightening with the need. She was whimpering and crying with her need to cum for me.

I reached down, grabbing her blonde curls and pulling her head back. She let out a long, hungry moan as I told her, "Cum when I do my Precious slut."

It only took a few more hard, deep trusts before my cock exploded inside her. My orgasm made me groan as my new pet cried out her pleasure, her tight walls squeezing me again and again, milking every drop of my hot cum from me.

She was still trembling, whimpering as she came again and again as I pulled out of her. I stroked her back, telling her what a good fuck puppy she had been for me. Her whimpering began to quiet as I tucked her onto her bed.

"Sleep here tonight Precious," I said in a soft but commanding voice.

She trembled and sighed, her eyes closing. She was soon asleep, her soft whimpers and trembles decreasing in frequency. I gave her hair a petting before standing, a smile on my lips. My collar had worked perfectly.

I went to my bed, stripping off the rest of my clothes and fell asleep knowing that Miranda would be my Precious for as long as she wore the collar.