All Comments on 'My Prom Afterparty'

by astuffedshirt_perv

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 3 years ago

A rare piece. Thoroughly enjoyable and with enough realism that you can buy into the story without constantly rolling your eyes.

The only downside is that the story is over all too soon. I'd like to see more of this universe.

NnnelsonNnnelsonalmost 3 years ago

Cummy Cat needs to take a gap year as a slave at some point. Or sell herself for the summer. Not sure how she would label it as an internship on her resume. Is the sex good because she is role playing a slave or is it the guy or a combo of the two. Great story.

MrSmith27MrSmith27almost 3 years ago

A very enjoyable tale. The story was well written and flowed well. Hoping we see more stories about Cummy Cat and her friend's escapades experimenting with slavery.

melsdadmelsdadalmost 3 years ago

What an incredible twist, I'm loving this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a fantastic story with a good twist. Too many stories end up with the girl becoming a slut with no future except as a slave. Is there an ending to the slave period, say after 5 years or 10 years a slave reverts back to being a free person? What happened after she went back to Matt? I would have loved to hear his side of the story and why he let someone else fuck his girlfriend. Was it blackmail or did he not really love her or ??? Did he tell her he fucked the other slave girl? Would like to find out what did she do during those other 'vacations' with her proxy master, and did the master really honor his word to delete all of the evidence? Loved the story with the good ending.

lillyjones1402lillyjones1402almost 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it.... Wow....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy shit, that story was amazing. I rally wish she would have had an orgasm spread eagle on the chair when he explained the collar locking and her becoming a slave. Everything else was perfect!

Would love to see this become a long series exploring her desperate submissive desire to be enslaved forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Will there be more chapters to this?

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

"Besides, what is the worst that could happen?" I'm at a loss, I can't think of anything at all. Not a thing, just drawing a complete blank here. Carry on!

JillDoe33JillDoe33almost 3 years ago

More adventures of Cummy Cat would be appreciated

Nick_CadwellNick_Cadwellover 2 years ago

I would like to see what happened to the other girls.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandalmost 2 years ago

Somehow the author is able to take a bizarre situation—legal sexual slavery exists, and a nice girl stumbles into it—and make it believable. The well-crafted writing does justice to the very sexy situation. I particularly enjoyed two unexpected plot twists: first, Matt immediately trades Christie away; second, her collar beeps, and the play-acting Christie becomes a REAL slave.

,

I thought Christie's psychology was nicely rendered, too. Yes, to a well-brought-up, middle-class, college-bound teenager, there IS an attractiveness to suddenly NOT having to make any decisions, or take responsibility for your actions, or think. Plus suddenly being allowed, for the first time ever, to give your libido free rein.

,

Just two quibbles gnaw at me. Wouldn't entering into a lifetime of slavery require at least a little paperwork and the seal of a notary public? And wouldn't most masters, when they weren't being serviced by their slaves, lease the girls out to a factory for 14 hours a day?

.

Small quibbles notwithstanding, I loved the story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

my comment is totally different than those I read, I am so sick of corruption in these types of stories. it turns the whole story into crap. without the corruption I would really enjoy these types of stories but with it I find this to be disgusting in the extreme.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous