My Public Humiliation

Story Info
Being dominated by two women in public.
904 words
3.24
28.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is true.

A biting cold January wind blew by me as I stood on the sidewalk, waiting patiently for my Mistresses to arrive. I was excited, but more nervous for this session than I had ever been for any other. Today would be the day that I would finally be humiliated in public.

After a few minutes, I spotted the two ladies on the sidewalk across the street from me. There was Miss Julia, with her small athletic build, curly black hair and large square glasses; and her friend Jess, equally tiny but with long red hair braided into pigtails. I shook Jess's hand and introduced myself, as I had never met her. She said she was excited, that this would be a fun and new experience for her. Julia agreed.

I smiled nervously. So. This is really happening.

The location the ladies chose for my public debasement turned out to be a nearby bar. They led me inside and up a small flight of stairs to the second floor, where they chose a booth that was right in the middle of the room, directly in front of the bar. It was only Wednesday night, but people were everywhere. It turned out the bar had special discounts on Wednesdays, so there tended to be a full house on that day. I had really hoped that we would get a seat in the corner somewhere, but of course it wasn't my decision.

Julia and Jess sent me up to the bar to order water for each of us and an order of perogies. I did so, then returned to my seat between the two of them. They had both removed their shoes and immediately placed their socked feet in my lap. I began rubbing their feet, as they obviously expected. As I used both hands slowly and delicately on Julia's feet, I became aware of Jess's foot making its way towards my face. Obediently I opened my mouth and allowed her toes inside.

The style of this particular bar was very youthful and edgy, with each wall covered in graffiti art pieces. I mention this because, on the wall above our seat, there was a graffiti piece of a beautiful woman in a black dress. As I rubbed her feet, Julia gestured towards her and asked, "do you think she's pretty?"

"Yeah," I replied sheepishly.

"Why don't you give her a kiss, then?"

And so I stood up in the booth, turned around, and planted my lips against the painted lips on the wall. I'm sure several people saw me, but I was too shy to really look around the room. As I sat back down, Jess and Julia were laughing their heads off. They immediately put their feet back on my lap and in my face, and I commenced with the foot rubs.

At this point, our waiter arrived with our waters. Jess and Julia picked up their glasses and began sipping from them. I reached for my glass.

"Wait," said Julia. She took my glass off the table, brought it up to her face, and drooled into it. Jess laughed, then took the glass from Julia and did likewise. Jess then held my glass in front of my face, pointing the straw at my mouth. Obediently I took a sip.

It was at this moment that I first made eye contact with a young woman seated at the bar in front of us. Most of the patrons were facing away from us, towards the bar, but she was facing us and just staring at me. I had just enough nerve to return her gaze for a few seconds. She was not smiling; she looked disgusted. Sheepishly, I turned away.

When our perogies came, the intensity was turned up, and heads definitely started turning our way. Jess and Julia were relentless. They threw a couple on the floor, demanding that I pick them up and eat them. They dumped one in my water glass, along with some of the sauces and, of course, more of their saliva. Julia even started chewing on a perogie, then took the half-masticated thing out of her mouth and forced me to eat it. They rubbed more chewed-up food and spittle across my face, warning me not to wipe it off. I continued rubbing their feet and occasionally kissing their butts as I noticed more and more people watching us.

As our meal wrapped up and we prepared to leave, Jess and Julia sent me to the bar to pay our tab. A young woman whom I had not seen before approached us.

"Excuse me," she said. She looked at me. "I'm not talking to you, because you're...gross. But..." and she turned to my mistresses to ask them something. Considering myself dismissed, I walked away and meekly requested the tab. The bartender didn't say a word, just turned away and drew it up.

I paid and returned to the table. The young woman was still there, and Julia told me that she had requested a picture of us. So I looked at this stranger's camera and smiled as Julia sat on my lap, using my face as her napkin, while Jess stood on the cushion and stuck her ass in my face.

As we finally left the bar, Julia told me, "that girl told me she's a journalist for the college newspaper. Maybe you'll be famous!"