Becoming Miss Lucy's Prisoner

Story Info
I become my Mistress's prisoner, and I'm put through hell.
2k words
3.94
20k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeginANew
BeginANew
17 Followers

I was nervous walking to parking lot my mistress told me to go. I only had a feint idea of what was ahead of me. We had agreed that I should be her "prisoner" for a couple weeks, and that it'll be a session that won't stop unless I asked for it to stop. Still, the uneasiness of not knowing what is going to happen to me for a couple weeks made my stomach twist, but I knew I was safe with Mistress Lucy.

I had arrived where I was told to met Mistress Lucy, and she was there standing next to the trunk of her car. I couldn't help but be in awe at everything about her. Her short straight blonde hair, the beautiful hourglass figure she has, to her jeans tightly wrapping around her perfect ass, or the beautiful set of heels on her amazing feet. After admiring her in my mind I was standing in front of her knowing soon I'll be her prisoner and have to obey her every command.

"How are you feeling my little bitch?" Miss Lucy asked me.

"I have some butterflies in my stomach but I know I'll be okay with you Miss Lucy."

She stepped towards me and put her hand on my check and pressed her forehead against mine. She gently caresses my check with her thumb to help calm me.

"You should be nervous but you're safe with me, It'll be fun for the both of us and you could always stop the session whenever. If you nod well start the session and you'll be mine."

I gave her the nod.

She quickly grabbed my shoulders and gave me a mean knee strike to the groin. I folded over from the pain.

"Get on the ground bitch!" Miss Lucy exclaimed.

I quickly obeyed and laid on my stomach, while I was doing that she hastily opened her trunk and grabbed her tools. She put ankle cuffs on me then guided my hands behind my back to have the hand cuffed as well. She the mounted me and put a cloth bag on my head to blindfold me. She secured it with a zip tie but made sure there was more then enough room for me to breathe. I was ushered on my feet and told to get in the trunk. After some struggle I was in and Miss Lucy slammed the trunk closed. She started the car and driving to my "prison". After a lengthy but not unbearable drive the car stopped and was turned off. Miss Lucy slammed the door shut and the trunk was opened.

I was dragged out of the trunk of the car and guided to what will be my room. I could hear the door swing open, I was warned there are some stairs going down and to be careful once in the room I was thrown to the ground on my back by Miss Lucy.

"Alright bitch I'm going to undo your cuffs when I do you will get up and take off your clothes and neatly fold them. You will take off all your clothes is that understand!" Miss Lucy asked me.

"Yes Miss Lucy" I said, which was responded with a slap to the face.

"You're my prisoner, my inmate I'm no longer a Miss to you I'm your warden!" she exclaimed, "Is that understood?"

"Yes Warden Lucy!"

"Good."

She grabbed her key and undid the cuffs on my hands and ankles. I quickly got to my feet and started stripping, it was a bit difficult to fold my clothes but its wasn't exceptionally hard. Now I was completely naked in front of my Mistress with a bag on my head, how embarrassing this is.

"That's my good little inmate, now ill cut off the zip tie but the bag stays on. When I cut the zip tie off you will go to the corner of the room face the corner, and kneel then you will put your hands on the back of your head." Warden Lucy stated.

She cut the zip tie and pointed my body towards the corner. I slowly walked towards it with my hands out reached to help find the wall. I hit the corner and assumed the position my warden told me to.

"Good job bitch once I leave the room you could take the bag off your head. Whenever I enter this room or you hear me knock on the door you are to assume this position where you are. Now I need my beauty rest you should get some tomorrow will be a long day for you." Warden Lucy stated.

I hear the door get slammed shut. Then I hear my beautiful warden give a devious chuckle and her heels click when they strike the ground. I take off the bag and am happy to get a breath of fresh air. I look around the room to try and get my bearing and familiarize myself with the room I'll be in for a while. The walls are solid concrete and the ground is a light red tile that is freezing cold. The ceiling has two things on it, one a light in the center of the room that I can't turn off, and in the corner opposite of me a camera. In the corner opposite of the one I'm in is a small staircase which leads to the door. The only other things in the room are some heavy duty hitching rings attached to the walls, and one in the center on the floor.

I realized there was nothing to sleep on, or with. No pillow, no blanket, no mattress nothing. I realized that my best option was not to complain and to try to sleep on the cold hard ground. After some unknown amount of time I was able to sleep I think it took me about 35 minutes but who knows. Eventually I woke up and just was waiting for my warden to come. It was hard there was no sense of time on that room for all I know it was five in the morning or eight at night. To help kill the time I started exercising, squats, push up, whatever I could do to kill the time. Eventually there was loud banging on the door. I was happy to know my warden was here, I immediately went to the corner dropped to my knees and put my hands on the back of my head.

As the door opened Warden Lucy said "Good job bitch, it nice to know you can follow simple instructions. How was your first night here?"

"It was cold and hard to sleep without a blanket, mattress, or pillow Warden Lucy. However I got some decent amount of sleep Warden Lucy." I responded to her question staring into the corner.

"Well you'll have to earn those luxuries, now why are you sweaty and gross bitch?" my warden questioned me.

"I was exercising to kill the time Warden Lucy."

"Ahh, I see well that's good because I was planning on letting you have a shower we could just do that right now."

She ordered me to stand up, once on my feet handcuffs were put on me behind my back, next was a heavy leather blindfold. I was escorted out of the room. Along the way to the shower she had me stop, so she could grab some things. Eventually I heard a screen door open and I heard birds chirping. I was confused about what was happening wasn't I supposed to take a shower. I was uncuffed and told to grab a soap bar and the blind fold was taken off. I was outside, then I put two and two together. Then a blast of harsh cold water hit me, I was being given a hose shower.

"You have two minutes of me spaying this water on you." my warden stated.

I worked fast on lathering my body with soap but the hose was hurting me but this would probably be my only chance to get clean for a while. I was sprayed in the face which really stunned me but I kept going, and then the water eventually stopped. Warden Lucy quickly put the hose down and started walking towards me. She grabbed my hands and led me to a post and handcuffed me around it.

"Well I hope you enjoyed your shower, I sure as hell did. Now you can stay here and dry off or follow me and get a towel." She said as she walked inside the house.

I was stuck naked handcuffed around a post to dry off now. That remark was just to tease me, she knew I had no choice. After spending an hour drying I was eventually taken back to my cell.

"Well I think it's time to register you into prison now. Every prisoner gets a number and you need one typically it would be on your uniform but you don't have one, so I'll have to write it on you." Warden Lucy said.

She took a sharpie and wrote it on the right side of my chest. It said "Lucy's Inmate #125824"

"Prisons do that to know what's going on whom the prisoner is what they've done, not here you're "registered" just because, to me you're a number." my warden stated. "However you've been good #24, so I'll let you have a reward. I was just going to throw you in chastity, but you'll get to have an orgasm first."

"Thank you, Warden Lucy thank you so much." I replied showing my gratitude.

"Im glad you're showing you appreciation, now get that little dick hard and start jerking off."

I was grateful for the opportunity I had to have a orgasm while masturbating to the divine body of my warden. She would move her body in a teasing manner, knowing I wanted it. Often, putting her perfect ass in front of my face. She would talk about her heels and how I should lick them clean. I would put my focus on one of three things hers ass that I wished suffocated me, her beautiful heels that I would want to destroy my balls, or her face with her piercing stare of dominance. She told me to tell her when I was about to cum. I was on the edge and I told Warden Lucy.

"Im going to count down and I want you to cum on one." Warden Lucy said. "When you release your sticky mess you're going to shoot it into my hand."

"Yes Warden Lucy!" I replied on the verge of busting my load for my beautiful warden.

5

4

3

2

1

"Cum in my hand make a filthy mess knowing your cock is about to lose its freedom!" My warden exclaimed. I had a intense orgasm the best one I've ever had.

After I shot a large load I was gassed out from such a intense orgasm. Warden Lucy took her free hand to open my mouth and dumped her other hand full of my cum in my mouth. I didn't gag or react I just accepted that my own seed was in my mouth. I was told to eat it after swallowing it down Warden Lucy opened my mouth to see if there was any left once she saw it was clear she spit in my mouth and slapped me in the face. I was then pushed down on my back, and was swiftly locked in a small metal chastity device. Warden Lucy took the key and wore it on a necklace and the key was now dangling between her tits.

"Good job bitch, I hope you enjoyed that orgasm it'll be the last one you'll have in a while. Well I'm going to clean up now. I'll bring you some food and water soon." Warden Lucy stated.

"Thank you, Warden Lucy"

"Your welcome" she replied with a smile as she left me in my cell.

I was in bliss even though I'm stuck here in a small room with nothing, even though I'm locked in chastity, I was happy, because I knew Warden Lucy was happy and thats all I cared about.

BeginANew
BeginANew
17 Followers