My Punishment

Story Info
An 18 year old is punished.
2k words
3.43
34.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18+

I'd always been a good girl. Never got in trouble at school, never stayed out late or went to parties. Hell, I'd never even had a boyfriend. Most nights you could find me in my room watching movies or reading. The night of 'my punishment' started just like that. I was in my room half watching a dumb horror movie on tv and scrolling Tumblr on my phone. It was a warm night so I was wearing a loose night shirt and nothing else.

The movie on my tv was one of those 'teens go to a cabin and get killed when they have sex' movies and my eyes drifted back to it as a skinny blonde, who looked a lot like me, started unbuttoning her shirt. I wasn't the outgoing party type but I was still human, as the blonde seduced her boyfriend I found my own fingers pulling the material of my shirt up, revealing my smooth untouched pussy. I closed my eyes and started to picture myself in that situation, slowly undressing and revealing my pert teenage breasts to a handsome older man. My fingers found my slit as my dream man grabbed for an aggressive powerful kiss. In no time at all I was soaked and my fantasy was fuelling me towards a powerful orgasm. Then my bedroom door opened.

I gasped and jumped up, pulling my shirt down to cover my soaking pussy. As I turned to see my father stood in the doorway. I never found out what he wanted from me but I knew, from the way he slowly closed the door and walked away, that he knew exactly what he had walked in on. The shame and embarrassment of being caught masturbating by my father stopped me from even daring to finish what I had started and I spent the rest of the night worrying about whether he would tell my mother and how embarrassing talking to him would be.

As it turned out, my father said nothing. In fact he seemed to be pretending that I didn't exist, only acknowledging my presence when he absolutely had to. By Friday I had had enough of the atmosphere in the house and decided I needed to get out. So I went to one of my favorite buildings in the world. The library.

I'd been coming to the library all my life. Books had always been an escape for me but since the library had hired a hunky new librarian I had made a conscious effort to come even more in the hopes that he would notice me. As I walked into the building I spotted James the hunky librarian stacking shelves in the back corner. I picked up a book I'd ordered from the front desk and made my way to a sitting area near him. Close enough that he would be able to see me if he turned around but not so close that it looked desperate.

James looked to be in his mid twenties and wore round glasses. He had light stubble and unkempt hair and kind eyes. He was normally wearing flannel with dark jeans that made his butt look very good. He was exactly my type but I had always been too shy to talk to him about anything other than library stuff. I spent an hour or so half reading half watching him work and then was mildly disappointed when he finished his task and returned to the main desk. I don't know why I chose that moment, perhaps the fact I hadn't cum in a week or perhaps just an odd moment of bravery but I decided that this was my shot.

I closed my book and collected my things then headed into the stacks. I absentmindedly chose a book I was only half aware of and then took it to the main desk where James was now sitting. He beamed up at me as I approached.

'How can I help you today Sarah?' He asked and I nearly swooned when he said my name.

'I'd like to take this book out,' I took a deep breath, gathered my courage and then said 'and then maybe you could take me out some time.' It felt like the world had stopped when the words left my mouth. It wasn't the smoothest thing I could have said but then that's what happens when you enter into a high stakes situation with no plan. James just sat there with his stupid handsome face. It felt like I'd stood there for an hour or longer before he eventually replied.

'I'm busy tonight, how does tomorrow night sound?'

Oh my god. It worked. I had asked James out and he had said yes. He looked at me blankly for a few seconds before I remembered I was supposed to respond.

'That sounds perfect.' I replied, attempting not to sound too eager though I suspect I failed. We exchanged numbers and arranged to meet at a nice Italian restaurant the following evening and then I left, feeling as though I was walking on a cloud.

When I arrived home the atmosphere was tense again. My mother and brother had gone out, which was strange for them. They were normally home bodies but I didn't think much of it. I quietly prepared some food which I ate alone at the dining table and was preparing to go straight upstairs to my room when I heard my father call me from the front room. This was the moment I had been dreading, the 'let's talk about what happened' conversation. Seeing no way of avoiding it, I put my hand on the door and walked in.

As I entered the room I was surprised to see that my father was not alone. Two of his friends, Sam and Luke, flanked the doorway, closing it behind me as I entered and immediately grabbing my arms so that I could not walk away. My father stood on the other side of the room facing me. His arms crossed and a grim look on his face. There was a large cardboard box on the floor behind him.

'What's going on.' I cried as fathers friends gripped my arms tightly, the two of them towering above my young frame.

'What I saw the other day was unacceptable Sarah.'

'Dad, please can we talk about this privately.' I pleaded, attempting to avoid talking about me masturbating in front of two family friends I had known my whole life.

'You have lost the privilege of privacy by showing to me that you cannot be trusted with it.'

'Dad please!'

'Gag her' he said, coldly.

Sam released my arm only momentarily before quickly covering my mouth with a length of duct tape. My protests were muffled against the tape and my ability to remove it was taken from me as Sam once again gripped my arm, holding me in place.

'I want you to know that I don't want to do this'

Panic was starting to set in as possibilities of what 'this' was started to race through my mind.

'As your father it is my responsibility to protect you. Even if it's from yourself.' He reached behind himself and pulled something silver and metal out of the box. I couldn't quite work out what it was until he held it up in front of himself. It was a chastity belt. The moment comprehension fell upon me, real panic started. I started struggling against Luke and Sam to no avail and attempting to scream for help but no sound made it past the duct tape across my mouth. My father nodded at the two men holding me and they began dragging my still struggling body forwards towards the coffee table in the center of the room. I was roughly shoved forward so that I was bent over the table and then I felt fingers groping at the buttons of my jeans. Luke and Sam must have lost patience as they then flipped me over for better access. Looking up at these men who had known me since I was a little girl, I tried pleading with my eyes for them not to do this to me. They simply looked away and continued what they were doing. I felt my jeans unbuttoned and then roughly tugged down my smooth legs. I was now being held down on the table in my shirt and white panties desperately trying to kick my legs free of their hold but the men were too strong for me.

My father came into view between my legs as Sam and Luke grabbed hold of the waistband of my panties. They looked to him for reassurance that he really wanted them to do this. With tears in my eyes I shook my head at my father, hoping he would change his mind. My father simply nodded, the chastity belt still held in his hands. In one fell swoop, the two men swept their hands down taking my panties, and the only thing blocking their view of my young shaven pussy, with them. Just like that I was half naked with my legs being forcibly spread in front of the three older men. I felt violated as Sam and Luke made no attempt at hiding their stares. My father simply moved towards me, raising the belt.

I once again tried to kick my legs away hoping if I could stop him getting my legs into the leg holes I could avoid my fate. No such luck. Luke and Sam helped guide both legs into the holes and then roughly pulled me up. I had no choice but to plant my feet on the ground to stop myself falling and the men used that moment to pull the belt up. It hurt going over my hips but they managed to get it over and then all I heard was a loud click. I knew then it was over. They had belted me. Sam and Luke released me. They understood that my fate, like my pussy, had been sealed.

'You will remain sealed until I believe you are old enough to be engaging in those kinds of acts.' My father informed me. 'You will be unbelted once a week for hygiene reasons and always supervised. I'm sure you will hold this against me but in time I believe you will thank me for what I have done.'

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My own father had stripped me and locked me in enforced chastity for god knows how long and he thought I might thank him? I ripped the tape from my mouth and looked at my father.

'I will never thank or forgive you for this dad.' I snarled through gritted teeth, trying to hold back more tears in order to really sell my fury at his betrayal. With that I fled the room.

I made my way to the upstairs bathroom, the only room I knew I could lock them out of. I didn't think they would try to do anything more but I also didn't want to give them the chance to try. In privacy I turned my attention to the belt. I spent nearly an hour trying everything I could think. I tried pulling it down back over my hips but it fit too snug, I tried breaking the lock but barely left a dent and last I tried getting underneath it but there was no way to get even a finger tip under the metal belt. I turned to the mirror and began to inspect it. I found a small slit in the bottom, presumably for me to urinate and the back was a little more open with a ring which would allow me to defecate. The belt itself wasn't overly bulky, I at least would be able to wear clothes without it being too obvious what I was wearing underneath.

The weight of what my father had done to me suddenly hit me all at once and in the privacy of my bathroom I fell to the ground and cried.

To be continued...