My Ready Fuckable-Doll Niece Ally

Story Info
Dressed as a doll, my niece Ally readies herself for Uncle.
1.1k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 7

After a little nap between my buxom Pamela Anderson-esque wife Jane, and eighteen-year-old niece dressed as a cheerleader, I awoke in my room in my underwear to find Ally gone, with just Jane and I left in our marital bed.

I grouped Jane's huge tits smiling thinking about my filthy gorgeous niece. I'd fucked Ally's tight virgin ass so hard, and Jane, her dirty drunk and intoxicated auntie had slept through most of it. It had been a long evening of sexual debauchery, worthy of the Emmanuel and all of it's sequels; anal; ass eating; water-sports; scat, Ally had even shit and pissed on Jane in the shower. Surprisingly, my tall wife seemed to really enjoyed it in her stupor.

There was no sign of Ally in the toilet, so I walked to Ally's room hoping to fulfill my promise as I'd still not fucked her tight clit. The spare room was essentially Ally's, our eighteen-year-old niece, who stayed with us often due to work and college convenience. Given her frequent arguments with her mom, she had spent a lot of time with us over the years.

Cumming over her clothes and shoes, which I'm sure she knew about, was nothing compared to the real thing. She was a great cock-sucker, loved a titty fuck and anal. And she loved me pissing on her which was a bonus.

With a bit of luck she'd still be clad in her deep blue and white cheerleader uniform, white pumps and knee-high socks. My incest prick stirred in my blue patterned shorts with the thought.

With only the nightlights from outside shining through the doorway, I could see that Ally's room had been tidied up, all the bottles of alcohol and discarded clothes put away.

The soaked unicorn and rainbow-style bedding from the room was in the wash after all the squirting, spunk and pissy threesome earlier, and had been replaced with fresh white bedding with a huge rainbow.

Jane's and my eighteen-year-old niece's old Barbie, Disney, Bratz dolls that I'd splattered spunk over many times were all in their place, all but for one... Oddly, against the wall stood Ally's four-foot plastic doll, but the clothes had been removed, which had nothing to do with me.

"Are you going to put your veiny baby-maker inside me Uncle-fuckster?" Ally husked, from the dark.

My huge hotdog-cock raised its head involuntarily as she stepped forwards wearing the three-foot-doll's stretched clothes. Candy-pink knee-high socks; a rainbow striped top which had become a cropped top, her toned belly on display. The dolls printed denim skirt, had become a micro-mini skirt on Ally's firm ass.

"Wow!" I gawped, as Ally flashed her sparkling pink nails, hot, cute and sassy with allure of both Ariana Grande and Jenna Ortega mixed. My cock dripping with glee thickened in my shorts.

"I've been busy while you've been sleeping," she purred, cute dimples deepening with a grin as she took off her ill-fitting blonde wig, revealing her curly dark hair.

"Oh yes, baby girl," I smiled, adjusting my fat cock-monster.

Looking over her pink socks I wondered if she'd painted her toes pink too, as the little plaything dressed in dolls clothes put her hair in pigtailed bunches. I marvelled at her toned figure, and five-foot-something frame, how she managed to squeeze the doll's little clothing was a tantalising visual miracle. My trapped squished cock in my shorts was restricting enough.

My fuchsia blush cheeked niece was the perfect tiny fantasy fuck, and opposite to Jane especially in hight. I didn't realise how much of a turn-on incest could be, until the eighteen-year-old had not only seduced me, but took command and ruined my cheating wife, even though half her size.

My cock dripped pre-cum as Ally got to her knees pulling my cock and balls out over the top of my shorts. I sighed as she played with my dong, stroking it with her little hands.

I gave her cute cheeks a squeeze, then slapped my heavy prick on her pretty face and forehead for good measure.

"Good girl," I smiled, "You love your Uncle whacking his meat on you don't you, you little cunt?" I asked, staring down into her big brown eyes and neon pink eyeshadow, as she kissed my dirty niece loving cock.

She nodded, reached back like a contortionist, gripped the end of one long pink sock and whipped it from herself. I glanced at her pedicure toes, and was delighted they matched her nails as she put the sock over my cock, and wanked me off like a sausage-maker's daughter.

She put the sock behind her neck moving it from side to side like a cane, before letting it fall down her ample tits like a pink feather bower. "I can't wait for you to stretch my pussy out, but first," she said wrapping her pink sparkly lips around my cock head.

With my shorts around my ankles I grabbed her pigtail-bunches and rammed my cock down her little throat. My ass rocked in a blur. She liked it rough, and I didn't want to disappoint and gave the tiny firecracker a messy throat fucking extravaganza - saliva; acid reflux; sick; my dick juices and snot flowed!

I wrapped the pink sock around her neck, pulling tight as my balls slapped against her chin, her cheeks bellowing, her eyes blood shot and bulging!

"FUCKING TAKE IT!" I spat, my hard meat in the back of her throat, my pubes up her nose, as choked she bug-eyed gaging for air. "Yes!" I exclaimed.

I released her from her snaky-pink-sock and with puke dripping from my balls I took my throbbing dick out of her mouth as the dirty-mare fingered her clit.

"Fuck yeah Unc'," she panted, her makeup surprisingly intact. She leaned back showing her under cleavage, the tight top rode, squishing her nipples. "I love you being rough Uncle-fuckster, you twat," she spat!

I swatted over her face and held my throbbing cock-sword as she licked the underside of balls clean, and after sucking a testicle she began rimming my ring with her little tongue.

"Yum, spicy," she laughed.

"Good girl! Clean my ring." I encouraged, watching my niece wrist deep in her knickers touching coochie, "That's it," I said, "go on, finger your little slit," I sneered, drooling at her midriff.

"Oh Unc'," she gasped, flicking and rubbing her bean, before cumming in her panties. With her knickers and thighs soaking wet she stopped rimming my ass.

"Get on the rainbow bed, make yourself comfortable," she insisted, putting a hand over her spunky-ass-mouth giggling. She took off her creamy panties excitedly and pulled off her remaining pink sock. She gave me a cheeky wink as she peeled off her stretchy skirt and rainbow top.

I felt Ally's young mound of her shaven treasure filled peach, slapped her naked ass, and threw her on the bed as her tits jiggled.

With my solid erect member rocking I kicked off my sticky shorts. Finally the tiny slut was going to get my niece-poking length jammed and rammed inside her tight virgin cunt...