Niece Gives Uncle an ’80s Workout 01

Story Info
Dressed for ‘80s porn aerobics Niece takes a break for Uncle.
1.8k words
3.91
16.2k
17
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the last two nights of my niece staying over my house, I'd heard a lot of banging, and strange noises from the spacious spare room... with the door ajar, synth-disco-pop playing from her echo box, I decided to have a peak and check in on her. With gawping eyes I had to stop my jaw from hitting the floor as there in front of the mirrored wardrobe with an inbuilt dresser was my twenty-year-old niece bouncing up and down on a huge purple... exercise gym ball, in 1980s aerobics attire! Her perfect shaped tits bounced in time to the music, as she pouted then licked her sparkly lilac lips. I soon realised this was more than a fitness routine...

The room held a plethora of items belonging to my niece, from teddies to Barbie's Malibu House, and all types of items from her earlier days, as she practically resided with me during her parents' divorce. My home served as a secondary residence for her, where she stored a significant portion of her wardrobe. Due to her strained relationship with her mother, she often sought solace in spending considerable time with me, typically dropping by after work or a night out. Her discarded clothes, sexy shoes; trainers; dirty knickers, socks all made for cheeky wanking material.

A little background, for context... It wasn't always perverse like this, however, when she turned eighteen and got smashed, drunkenly hopped into my bed, tried to bump and grind my thigh and accidentally on purpose brushed my cock, I immediately put her back in her room. I couldn't bonk my eighteen-year-old blood, regardless of her horny taboo requests...

...But I couldn't put the genie back in the bottle, and since that night- I had thought: what if... and yanked my niece-infatuated-prick thinking about her smooth slit since. I'd always keep her occasional advancements at bay and to satisfy my deprived urges I'd sniff her knickers, savouring her aroma choking the chicken. But deplorably I'd whack the one-eyed wonder worm cuming over my niece's dolls, her plastic play styling head with hair, and three-foot dolly, more times than hot dinners. Even though my niece called me a pedo in temper last year, when she caught me using her panties to wank myself off over her dolls. I still couldn't stop! It was a weird fetish I know, but in my defence, she'd caused it.

Yeap, to my shock and thankfully not horror, my sexy niece looked like she was in an 1980s aerobics workout video! With myself, her teddies, toys, My Little Pony, Disney, Bratz, Barbie dolls, make & hair head, and three-foot doll watching she stopped straddling the huge ball, then got on the bed, lay on her back in a high leg bright pink leotard, with a low rounded neckline, sporting a pair of neon blue leggings underneath.

My cock approved of her rainbow coloured leg warmers that match her large doll's dress, only difference being - it had a unicorn on the pattern. She finished off the ensemble by wearing a pink sweatband around her head, complementing her crimped and curled, mousy-blonde streaked hair, secured with a blue hair tie scrunchie. That scrunchie had been around my nut-sacks and cock a few times, I was sure of it.

With her phone recording her on a tripod on her dresser, at first I thought she was going to do karaoke or a podcast, with a mic-looking thing in her hand... I needed an eye-test as the penny dropped, when the black thing went between her legs, it then dawned on me she was using a black massage wand, the Swiss army knife of vibrators on top of her leggings and leotard! Fuck me, it was like she was holding a giant microphone to her crotch, as she moaned for her internet audience. Not very 1980s, she wasn't even old school finger bashing and frigging herself off, I thought. And I knew she didn't have an 80s bush, it was a neat strip, I'd spied it before.

After she came dampening the crotch of her 1980's getup, she spotted my beady eyes and growing bulge in the doorway. I froze trying not to ogle the shape of her perfectly toned ass wrapped in blue and pink spandex, as she stopped the live feed on her phone. Thanks to the open back of her outfit, I got excited watching the sweat glistening on her sun-kissed smooth back. That Lycra was hot in more ways than one!

"I like the curls," I managed to muster nonchalantly... "You look like you're doing a Jane Fonda workout!"

"Who?" she asked obliviously, sitting on the edge of the bed yawning.

The young/old age gap was evident, "Fonda... Never mind, what are you doing?!" I asked, trying not to get aroused by her neon purple glitter lipstick, eyeshadow, perfect teeth and little tongue.

"The restaurant's not paying enough, so I have to do at least 3 hours for these sick pervs with their pedococks to make ends meet," she explained, looking at me with her emerald-eyes, "they like the dolls in the background too. But I'm just not getting enough hits tonight. Even with fulfilling the requested cosplay."

"I see." I said, clearing my throat nervously.

I never understood why people paid for it. I wasn't into paying for things you couldn't touch, even for strippers you couldn't fuck. I wasn't paying for whores either, as an eligible bachelor I had a few fuck-buddies. I'd also been making my way slowly through my niece's eighteen-to -thirty slutty mates.

"Dior; Gucci; Chanel... aren't cheap."

She'd always had expensive tastes and was a spoiled little cunt, but I'd grown to like her, she was good company the last few years, funny and cute.

I couldn't stop my cock stirring at her long eyelashes, pushed up cleavage, as she sat hunched over with her elbow on her knees. She didn't usually wear or need a lot of makeup but it was now full of blusher, bronzer, and glitter eyeshadow with thick concealer foundation. I wanted to lick it off or wipe my flaccid pre-cum dripping cock across her pretty made-up face.

"Okay, you caught me masterbating to get extra cash. Don't tell my mom."

Ah, my ex-sister-in-law, I thought. Her daughter was the mirror image of her mom, only her mother was taller with bigger tits and a rounder ass. Her mum had called me a pedo too, but for a different reason, hearing the talk on the street of me fucking young teens, despite them all being over 18 or more. What a fucking cheek! Coming from the woman who tried to fuck her daughter's boyfriend. I didn't deserve being called a pedo by either, I'd never fucked anyone underage.

I could bribe my petite niece, for fuck favours, but it would be no fun as I knew she already wanted her Uncle's cock. And it was wrong. "Look I'll give you the money, so you don't have to worry or do any more shows, sessions, whatever they're called tonight." I said, offering sincerely. Looking into her alluring green-eyes I could almost kick myself for not taking advantage of her. But, I was a good uncle after all.

"Really, are you sure?" she said, standing up as toned as a marble statue.

"Of course." I replied.

She got up and tip toed to me with her pink pedicured feet hugged by her Rainbow Brite style legs warmers and gave me a peck on the cheek.

I owed her in anyway, thankfully twenty-year-old nieces had their perks, including walking around the house half naked or tucking into an anchovy pizza (yuck) that I'd spunked over just to watch her eat it. Extra icing on her cakes, more protein in her shakes. She knew I did it, she fucking loved it! She fingered herself while 'secretly' watching me watch porn, or used her mate's hand to flick her bean while they were sleeping thinking about me, I know she pissed and squirted in my orange and rum. She was a dirty minx and what turned us both on more is that we never said anything to each other. She knew that I knew, and I knew - that she knew. The sexual tension was palpable.

Yes one of the advantages indeed of having a petite hot niece was that I also had constant flow of fuck-meat... an of-age, consenting Epstine Island of sorts. She'd bringing her mates and colleagues back to my home after her nights out; or after work, also throwing a few low key a house parties And when they weren't giving pussy out, I'd taken enough photo's and videos throughout the night and/or they'd left enough strappy heels and clothing around for me to stickily jerk off to in the morning.

However, fucking my niece's friends wasn't without its problems and didn't always go to plan, now, that was a story all about how one night my life got flipped-turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute to reflect right there as never intended to butt-fucked her tranny friend. It would have been nice to have been told up front - that she had a little extra. But shit happens, I can't take it back, nobody's perfect.

With 80s tunes playing on her echo box, I was just about let her carry on with her night and leave my wannabe fitness instructor come web presenting niece...

"Let's get physical, wanna hear my body talk Unc'?" she purred, puckering and pushing up her tits.

My prick sprang to life and I wrestled with my conscience. If she wasn't my cool chick, hot-bodied niece, I would have wrapped that headband around her neck, gripped those crimped ponytail curls and fucked her back in time to 1985 in a New York minute. But I was a good Uncle, even if she did call me Uncle-fuckster on occasion due to her mates loose tongues.

Placing a pink manicured finger on my lips, and wiping my brow with her wrist band, she left me with the sweet aroma of her perfume, moisturiser and sweat, as she walked backwards to the end of the bed and crossing her mismatched wrist sweatbands to her shoulders, she pulled down the spandex!

My niece revealed her firm tan-lined tits that sent my moral compass on the fritz. It was mesmerising with them popped out, only supported by the folded spandex, how perfectly formed, lick-able, suckable and fuckable they were. The bikini tan lines acting as frames and directional guide posts, I wondered if her ass and muff were marked the same.

She raised her arms, her smooth underarms lick-able, her wrist bands like chains, and pointed in time to the music! "Come on Uncle-fuckster, or are you a nonce!?" she grinned as a few beads of sweat ran down her cleavage as her boobs bounced ever so gently.

I was determined not to physically lick the sweat from this Olivia Newton-John wannabe. But with the 80s music playing and the devil in my ear, things could change...