My Revenge Plan Pt. 05

Story Info
My niece comes over to work things out. Sex ensues.
2.3k words
4.24
8.2k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/06/2023
Created 10/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N0tg8
N0tg8
79 Followers

All characters are 18 and over.

I waited anxiously all evening for my niece to come over. As the hours ticked by, I started to doubt she would come. It was late. I decided to finally go to bed when I could see the bright lights of a vehicle pull into my driveway. I saw the shadow of a man walk over to the passenger side and open the door. It was Missy.

She wore a short strapless black dress and heels. It looked like something you'd see in a Poison music video. I thought it was sexy. She walked through the front door but she wasn't alone. I pulled the door open before she could ring the doorbell. "Hi, Uncle Mark," she said softly. She walked in quickly, followed by Jordan. I frowned a little. I assumed we would not be talking about our sexual relationship with her boyfriend here, so I slipped into the loving Uncle act.

"Hi, Jordan! You kids want something to drink?" I motioned for them to come and sit down. "No sir, thank you, sir," Jordan gave me a polite nod. Missy walked to the middle of the room but didn't sit. She stood there, looking beautiful, with her hands on her hips.

I fixed myself a shot of whiskey as the two teens stared at me silently. I asked her to come see me but now I'm racking my brain to find a different topic of conversation than what I intended. As usual, I was too slow. Missy took the initiative.

"Did you fuck me to get back at my dad?" Missy blurted. I almost choked as the whiskey went down the wrong way. My eyes flew to Jordan in surprise. He just stood there with his back against the wall, his hands tucked in the pockets of his jeans. "He knows everything, Uncle Mark. Please answer my question." My eyes moved back to my niece standing there with a barely contained hostile expression. I knew she might be angry but I couldn't believe she told someone about us having sex.

I knew I deserved this. I started to nod, but I found the voice to say, "I was angry. I felt betrayed by his affair with my wife...I did want to hurt your father." Missy expelled a long breath as if trying not to cry. I blurted, "But my anger at your dad only gave me the courage to do something I always wanted to do!" I moved over to her. "I love you. I've always loved you. Being with you was special to me. I realized I didn't want to use our relationship in any way "

"Jordan told me you were just using me," she looked at me sadly. I frowned. "Is that why you were essentially fucking his hand in front of me at the barbecue?!" I turned to glare at Jordan in the corner. He lifted his head slowly and smiled devilishly at my anger. This fucking guy. I wanted to punch his fucking face. Smiling at me like that in my own home.

"Yes," she almost shouted. "I wanted to see if you cared at all. I almost ruined our relationship over you!" I grabbed Missy's shoulders and stared right at her. "I do care Missy...I do!"

Missy shrugged out of my hold. "Why were you arguing with my dad about Aunt Emma? Do you still love her?" I snorted in disgust, but before I could respond, she asked, "And, why did you fuck my mom?!"

I just stood there. How did she find out? Could she just sense something from the way we interacted? I squeezed the bridge of my nose in frustration. I looked at her and Jordan. They both stood silent, awaiting my response. I took a deep breath.

"I don't give a fuck about Emma. Your dad...He thinks he's in love with her...And she...she thinks she's pregnant by me." I sighed. "If, and that's a big IF, I got Emma pregnant I will be the father I should be. But I won't ever be with Emma again. I would never choose her over you" My niece walked over to me and hugged me. I rested my head on her shoulder before looking back into her eyes.

"I'm sorry that sleeping with your mother hurt you. Initially, I did it to hurt your dad. I think your mother did too. But I care for her too...Well, you look so much alike.." Missy frowned at me, but I just shrugged. "I know that you and I can never be together. I don't regret anything we've done...I was jealous of you and Jordan. But I realize you are better off...with Jordan." We both turned to Jordan as he watched us silently. He pushed himself off the wall with his foot and walked towards us.

He gently pulled Missy from my arms. He didn't look at me, only Missy. He held her chin in his hand as he spoke in her ear. "You see... even your Uncle knows you belong with me. You're mine, Melissa. I always told you that." I was muted by his words. The balls on this kid. His hand slowly dropped to her breast and he began caressing her over her clothes. "I know you may have thought there was something magical when he fucked you..." Jordan looked at me with subdued anger as his hand slid down her dress, and between her legs. "But, I can make you cum just... like...him." Missy bent forward slightly, as his fingering intensified. He gave me a gloating smirk.

Missy swayed in his arms as he continued. "If you want to fuck him again, I'll allow it. But it will be the three of us together." Missy smiled at him as I stood there stupefied, wondering what would happen next.

Jordan roughly yanked the top of her dress down, exposing her breasts. He looked at me as he palmed her small breasts. I'm ashamed to admit I was rock-hard. This kid was molesting my niece right in front of me...Again! And my cock was shamelessly pointed at both of them. My niece leaned into him and closed her eyes, lost in his touch. She wasn't bothered by the fact that I was there. I wondered if it turned her on.

"Touch yourself, Melissa! Let him see it!" He breathed in her ear. Missy obediently pulled up the hem of her dress until the entire dress was all bunched up around her waist. She thrust her hip forward to reveal no underwear. She began rubbing her clit furiously and waited. I didn't know if she was waiting for Jordan or me. I could hear how wet she was and I began stroking my cock through my trousers.

Jordan squatted in front of her. He gently slipped off her heels one at a time before standing. He led her to me and pushed her down in front of me. "I want to see you suck him off." My niece hastily worked to free my cock from my clothes. I felt her breath on my cock head moments before I was enveloped by her warm mouth. She locked eyes with me as her tongue swirled over the tip of my cock. It was so wet and sloppy, it dripped from her mouth down to her chest. Even though I moaned aloud, I had a moment of clarity. These were newly graduated teens. I shouldn't be doing this. I began to back away, but she grabbed a hold of my ass.

"No hands!" Jordan barked. I just noticed he was now beside us with his cock out. Missy quickly moved her hands behind her back. The teen's cock wasn't bigger than mine but he was much thicker. He jerked himself slowly, watching Missy bob up and down on me before becoming impatient. He pushed his tip into her cheek to get her attention. Missy pulled away from me with a loud pop. Saliva trailed from my cock to her mouth as she started on her boyfriend. From her knees, she held us in both hands as she switched from one to the other.

I'd never shared a woman with another man before. I shook my head, somewhat amused. This week was one of many sexual firsts for me. The fact that Missy was following Jordan's orders made me feel somewhat innocent in all of this.

Watching my niece gag on a thick cock was pushing me closer to release than I wanted to be. When she began aggressively sucking, I tried to push her off with my hand. "Stop..stop..stop," I hissed. "I don't want to come like this." Missy hopped up and shimmied out of her dress. Jordan followed and began ripping off his shirt, shoes, and jeans. She pushed me by my shoulders further into the living room and down onto the sofa. I began to pull off any remaining piece of clothing I had on.

When I was finally naked, Missy jumped on top of me. She was so wet, I slid right in. My hands slid up and down her back as I kissed her neck. "It's like a river down there." I breathed in her ear. She hummed in response and nipped at my neck. I was only vaguely aware of Jordan rustling in the background somewhere. I was too focused on my niece slowly grinding on my cock. My hands gripped her ass tightly as she moaned in my ear.

Suddenly Jordan came up from behind her and pushed her down on top of me. We were now both lying flat on the couch. I began to thrust up into Missy. Her sweat was dripping onto my chest. Her hair spread wildly over my face. I shifted my head slightly so I could see. Jordan quickly stroked his slick-looking cock as he looked at us. He stepped up to us and positioned himself standing with one leg propped on the couch. He spread her ass cheeks wide and began to push his fingers into her asshole. Missy moaned loudly, quickly calling for more. She clenched around me as he slowly made his way in. Her eyes squeezed shut and she gritted her teeth. She felt so good and tight on my cock, my fingers dug into her waist.

When Jordan was fully seated inside her he gave a loud grunt. "Shit Melissa, I can feel him sliding inside you!" My niece and I both moaned in unison. With our rhythm, as one was sliding out, the other was sliding in. Everytime Jordan slid his thick cock inside her ass, she went rigid against me. I wrapped my arms around her as I whispered words of encouragement. "Good job, Missy. You're taking it so well!" As she started to relax, Jordan began to thrust with more gusto. At that point, I stopped moving and just allowed his forceful thrusts to rock her on top of me.

"Push back Melissa," he ordered as he slapped her ass. Missy started to grind on both of us. She arched her back allowing me access to her sweet little tits. In seconds she was jerking disjointedly and her walls pulsed around me. "I'm fucking cumming!" I yelled as I pushed up into her six or seven times.

For a moment, everything went white. I melted into the couch. Well, Jordan was slamming us into the couch. He came a few moments after we did. I lay there, completely still as he pulled out. I watched them kiss each other as he held her up. "Did you like that Mel?" His tone was now gentle and affectionate. Missy nodded and gave him a tender kiss before looking down at the cum leaking out of her. She bent down to give me a peck on the cheek and said, "We're going to take a quick shower and then go, Uncle Mark." I watched the two of them playfully skip towards the guest bathroom. I think our little playtime helped put some balance back into their relationship.

The next day, I was up in my office when I heard the familiar sound of someone jumping on a trampoline. I leaned back in my chair to catch a glimpse of Missy jumping in her backyard. She was back out there in another skimpy outfit. She saw me and playfully yanked her little white t-shirt up and flashed me. She had on a bra, but it was sheer and left absolutely nothing to the imagination. "WHAT THE FUCK MELISSA?!" I heard my brother's voice booming from somewhere inside the house. My niece just laughed. "I'm fucking with you dad, Uncle Mark is not even there!" I just smiled and went back to work.

In the following weeks, Missy left for a European tour of Italy and Greece with Jordan. She used the money the family gave her for graduation. I got a call from her mother Christine. She told me she was pregnant. She wanted to keep the baby because she saw this as a second chance to be a better mother. While I still had to wait a few months for my ex to have the baby to find out if I was the father, I had no doubt Christine was pregnant by me. We started with condoms, but the more we fucked, the less responsible we became. I was ecstatic that I was going to be a dad. I told Christine I wanted a chance to have a relationship with her and thankfully she agreed. I made arrangements to move there to support her.

Everything is great now. I'm happy living with Christine. Melissa is happy, and living the college life with Jordan. She accepted my relationship with her mother. My ex is a little upset. Her miracle baby turned out to be my brother's. But he is too angry about me being with his ex to appreciate it. Oh well.

N0tg8
N0tg8
79 Followers