My Revenge Plan Pt. 04

Story Info
More family drama, more revenge sex.
2.2k words
4.41
10.3k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/06/2023
Created 10/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N0tg8
N0tg8
79 Followers

All characters are over 18.

Things blew up pretty quickly after I told my wife I wanted a divorce. I confessed that I knew all about her and Justin. At first, Emma tried to deny it. Then she started crying, claiming it was all a mistake. When she saw that her tears did not affect me, she then became angry. She was mainly angry that I was ending it all. She had no intention of leaving me for my brother.

I told her about the chat messages I found. I confronted her about planning to babytrap me. Emma admitted to initially using my brother to get pregnant. She claimed she didn't know how to end it and she loved me. I just laughed in her face. I told her it was over.

She moved out that week. Surprisingly, she didn't move in with my brother. I didn't tell the rest of the family about the affair. I just told them I wanted out. My dad gave me a long lecture about commitment and keeping promises. I just sat and listened. Justin tried to call me, but I didn't answer. If he was calling to thank me for not exposing him fucking my wife, I didn't want to hear it. He didn't have the balls to walk next door to talk to me in person.

I hadn't seen much of my niece Missy during that time. I had no idea how she felt about any of this. I didn't want to have the conversation by text. We had a family barbecue coming up to celebrate her graduation. I would take that opportunity to talk to her privately. When I arrived, Missy was there sitting on some teenage boy's lap. He was introduced as Jordan and I was told he was the class valedictorian.

My parents were fawning all over the guy. He was tall, well dressed, and polite. But her father and I both shot him annoyed glances as we watched Missy bounce on his lap like he was Santa Claus. I just sat there drinking and watched as this kid's hand kept sliding further up her thigh. She was wearing a short blue dress. Every time she leaned in to whisper something in his ear, his hand moved higher. Now he was practically under her skirt, palming her ass. I shot my brother a look, shocked that he hadn't said anything at all.

I knew it was wrong for me to be jealous. This boy was age appropriate and most importantly, he wasn't family. But he and Missy were being lewd and I wouldn't allow it! I walked toward them but I was intercepted. Justin pulled me to a corner of my parent's yard a few feet away. The first thing he said was, "Emma's pregnant!" I stood there in shock for a second. His daughter was practically being finger banged in front of him and he pulled me aside to talk about my soon-to-be ex. Through gritted teeth, I said "Congratulations!"

He angrily combed his fingers through his graying hair and said "It could be yours you know! My eyes widened as I snorted. He only looked at me. "She said she thinks it was the time you two... before asking for a divorce." I was surprised she told him about that. I would have laughed out loud except for the look of devastation on his face. "I know about your sperm count thing, but Emma is convinced it's yours and this is some miracle baby," he said bitterly.

I stared at him in disbelief. "You're mad at me for FUCKING MY OWN WIFE?!" I said a little louder than I intended. The entire barbecue was now looking at both of us. Missy had a frown on her face. She grabbed her little boy toy by the hand and led him into the house. My mother shook her head as she took a swig of wine and my dad turned back to the grill. My brother grabbed my arm, "I'm sorry OK? I'm sorry for what I did. I knew I was wrong and I'm sorry...but I love..."

"Don't even fucking say it!" I pulled myself out of his grip and left him standing there. I had blocked Emma on everything and was only communicating with her through my lawyer about the divorce. I checked my phone. Sure enough, there was an email from my lawyer discussing paternity tests and potential parental plans. I groaned. No way this baby could be mine. But Emma seemed to think so, or at least she hoped so.

My head was spinning. My brother wanted my ex, who may or may not be pregnant by me. There was no way Missy didn't know about all of this. Maybe she realized I was trying to use her to get back at her father. Maybe that's why she was flaunting this new boyfriend. I needed to talk to her. I turned towards my parent's house and followed her inside.

I was moving too fast. I slammed right into a soft body. It was Christine, my brother's ex, and Missy's mom. She flew into town for Missy's graduation. I paused in shock for a moment. Missy looked so much like her it was a bit of a shock. Christine's dark hair was in a pixie cut that made her look just as young as her daughter.

I hadn't seen her in years. Since leaving my brother and Missy years ago, she was persona non grata at our family functions. However, she and my brother maintained a civil relationship. He always held a torch for her so their relationship was going to be whatever Christine wanted it to be. Missy flew out to see her frequently on random holidays and spent a few summers with her. My brother's ex was still a beautiful woman. The only difference I could see between her and Melissa was all of her tattoos.

"Oh, shit! I'm so sorry," I stammered. "I was...was looking to say goodbye to Miss... Melissa before I left." She laughed as I tried to pull myself together. "Um..she just took off with her boyfriend." I groaned in frustration. Christine looked at me quizzically before asking for a ride back to her hotel. She just arrived but with Melissa now gone, she assumed the rest of the family wouldn't want to see her. I needed to get out of there so I agreed.

On the way there, she asked one simple question. "How are you?" Before I knew it, I was telling Christine all about my brother's affair with my wife, my upcoming divorce, and my wife's pregnancy. I conveniently left out the fact that I fucked her daughter and was jealous of my niece's eighteen-year-old boyfriend.

She listened patiently and when I finally stopped talking asked, "Wow! Is that all?" I looked back at her, remembering Missy and said, "No..not at all." We both had a little laugh. "You know...Your brother has never been loyal...or faithful," She sighed. "I'm sorry for what he did with your wife."

When I got to her hotel, Christine took a few steps before walking back to the car. She leaned into the passenger side window and invited me up to her room. I paused for a moment. I knew what would happen if I went up there. I had already complicated my life trying to get back at my brother. I didn't need to sleep with his ex-wife, but at that moment, I wanted to.

I followed her up to her room. I had minutes to think about what I was doing and change my mind. I parked the car. I waited as the elevator shot up to the fifteenth floor. The whole time it took to walk to her room, I could have thought about anything else but my cock. As she opened the door to her hotel room, I only wondered about all the tattoos on her body that I couldn't see.

I walked into a huge suite with an amazing view of the city. Before I could say anything, Christine began kissing me. I could feel her soft tongue gently sliding across my lips and into my mouth. Her hands pulled at my jeans. She reached inside them and was aggressively tugging at me through my boxer briefs.

I was being pulled by my cock towards the room's sectional sofa. In seconds, I was being straddled as Christine attacked my neck. I reached out to caress her breasts. I felt two round balls on each side of her nipple. My eyes widened. I desperately wanted to see her pierced nipples. I tugged her halter top over her breasts to reveal both of her piercings. They stood out on her perky coffee-colored nipples. I have never touched anything like this in my life. I spent a few moments just admiring them, playing with them, pulling them and sliding my fingertips over them. I eagerly took one long lick over the top of one and then the other. She moaned as I sucked and tugged on them between my lips.

My cock was as hard as a rock in her hands. This was unbelievable. My brother's ex had slipped between my legs, and was now yanking my jeans off. She removed my sock and shoes and slipped off my briefs. As I sat there, she caressed my balls with one hand and gave me a slow jerk with the other. I let out a quick breath when her mouth finally closed over me. Her tongue swirled around my head as she sucked her own saliva from my cock slit.

My hand slid through her short hair as she bobbed up and down. She swallowed more of me with each dip of her head. I threw my head back and gripped the back of the couch as she continued. I groaned louder as she began to gently suck on my balls. I leaned back and spread myself across the sofa to give her more room.

"I'm close!" I moaned. Before I knew it, Christine quickly slid a finger into my ass. She made some sort of hook motion that grazed something inside of me. I exploded in sheer surprise and pleasure. My legs stretched out stiffly in a sort of ballerina pirouette before collapsing.

It was intense. I kept cumming and cumming. I was amazed she could take it all. When I finally opened my eyes, a perfectly shaved pussy came down on my face. Christine had a pierced clit with two small silver balls, one above the other. Again, this was something I had never experienced before. I gently lapped at it, feeling the metal slide on my tongue. I wasn't sure how rough I could be. Christine's hands tugged on my scalp, jerking me forward roughly. I took the hint and lapped up her sweet juicy cunt with more aggression. I spread her lips open and rubbed my nose and mouth over every bit of her. Her groans spurred me on. Her hips jerked wildly before she came all over me. Her thighs closed over me tightly, This was the part I loved, the suffocation.

Somehow we made it to her bed. I traced my fingers across the beautiful floral art that stretched across from her sides to the underside of each breast. I traced it with my tongue before circling up her chest to her neck and then her mouth. I sat up on my knees so I could watch my cock slide against her piercing. It didn't stimulate me that much, just watching it turned me on.

Christine pulled out a condom and rolled it onto me. "Fuck me Mark." I put her legs over my shoulders. "Yes ma'am" I answered as I slid right in. For the next thirty minutes I switched from one position after another, trying to keep from coming. All I heard was "Fuck this pussy! Make me cum! Shoot it!"

I pressed down on her abdomen as I hammered into her. Soon she was trembling under me as my cock was being milked in a vice-like grip. I wanted to cum on those pretty pierced nipples. What I did was cum deep inside her with a shuddered grunt.

I left that night and picked Christine up the next day for the graduation ceremony. My brother didn't like seeing us arrive together. He demanded she sit next to him as Missy's mother. She just smiled at him. It wasn't the same smile she gave me when she swallowed my cum just thirty minutes ago. Watching my brother sulk on daughter's big day made me realize how childish I've been. It's time I moved on from thoughts of fucking women to get back at him.

At the end of the graduation ceremony, I was finally able to get close to Missy. She looked beautiful in her cap and gown. I was so proud of her. I waited through all the photos with friends. When it was finally my turn to be photographed with her,, I held her tight. I leaned in to whisper "Can I see you later? I'd like to talk to you." She gave me a long look before nodding. "Tonight, I'll come see you tonight."

N0tg8
N0tg8
79 Followers