My Reward for Being Good

Story Info
Woman gets what she wants for good behavior.
1.5k words
3.69
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They drove silently for a bit before he reached over to lift her skirt. His touch immediately calmed her nerves, sending chills through her body. As they started to talk, he wandered higher up her thigh. At one point, the driver next to them had a full view of her lap and she giggled and blushed, looking at him, suggesting that he was getting a thrill out of it. He did not replace her skirt.

Once they arrived at his house, she sat on the couch, opened a beer, and waited for him to deliver something to their neighbor and good friend. Upon his return, he gathered her in his arms, in a cradle and she inhaled his scent. They kissed for a bit in between chatter and his hand wandered up her skirt again. She was wearing panties and they discovered there was some miscommunication about this rule. She, under no circumstances (period or not), was to wear panties in his presence and if it happened again, they would be cut off her. She would have to figure that out. She nodded to indicate she understood but he would not punish her for this infraction because it had been unclear. With that settled, he praised her for being such a good girl in his absence and asked if she would like to be his toy that evening. Yes, she replied enthusiastically. Let's go upstairs then.

He undressed her and had her lay on the bed. He laid down next to her, hands trailing along her body, sucking her nipples until they stood erect. His fingers moved expertly over her clit, bringing her closer and closer to climax. She had not one, but two small orgasms but he kept going, somehow knowing that these weren't satisfying until finally, she crested over the edge and squealed and writhed underneath him, unable to stop her body from shaking. He smiled, pleased to have made her feel that way and ready to use her. He climbed up the bed and her body to put his hard cock in her mouth, and she could feel him growing in reaction to her. He pulled out and as he slid inside her wet pussy he told her that he liked to fuck slowly and that was how he was going to take her, facing him. Slowly for his pleasure, so he could feel every inch of her as he pulled in and out. She watched him, looked at him, and felt his shaft sliding through her, so deeply. She didn't blink, just like he liked, her legs tucked behind his calves as he fucked her. She liked giving this to him, knowing that he was getting exactly what he wanted from her, without telling her. He flipped her on top, and she slowly lowered down on him. He held her hips, controlling her speed, as she was inclined to move faster. Her long hair trailed over his face and chest as she moved up and down, creating a curtain of privacy between them. And just like that, he came, saying her name.

They lay there for a while, twined together, basking in their afterglow until slowly their bodies started to stir and move apart from one another. They chatted a bit and talked about things until he asked if she would like to be tied up, to which she eagerly agreed. Stand up and she did as she was told. He started with a knot from behind, placing it in her mouth and running the ropes around her neck and chest, creating a harness. She closed her eyes and tuned into the whisper of the ropes as they slid across her skin. It was a feeling of anticipation, knowing that soon she would be bound and able to release all the tension, stress, and worry that she was carrying into the ropes.

The ropes wound across her chest and stomach then under her ass cheeks, between her legs. He then wrapped them around her wrists and cuffed her to her hips before tying the final knots. Gagged and bound, at his mercy, he pushed her down onto the bed. While she had been standing, blood had dripped down her leg and when he spread them he saw she hadn't interfered as directed. He snapped some pictures from different angles and sent one off to their spouses. We approve! was their reply.

Now, what should he do with her? I want you to think about how many fingers your want inside you when the time comes. She nodded, not being able to talk through the gag. Do you want to suck my cock? Again a nod and he walked around the bed to be behind her, pulled her body so that her head was hanging off the edge. She slid her mouth up and down his shaft, going further down each time until she started to gag. He didn't pull out but kept fucking her face, hitting the back of her throat and pausing there each time until she sputtered. He stopped and coming around to face her, placed the gag back into her mouth holding up one finger, she nodded, then two, three, and four she accepted. He made a cone, folding his thumb into his palm and she nodded and shrugged, if you can make it happen, I'm up for it was what she was trying to say.

And try he did. Quickly adding more fingers as she was wet and bloody he also started licking her clit, trying to make her come while being penetrated. And he was quite good. His hand was almost all the way inside her pussy and his tongue focused on her pleasure, her body climbed and trembled in response. She did climax, it was a small one, but an accomplishment nonetheless, not her body's usual response to being penetrated and she shook with excitement. He slid his hand out, wiped it across her stomach and gave her the next set of instructions.

I'm going to go wash my hands and go downstairs. Before I go, I'm going to lay something out on the bed. I want you to put it on, come downstairs and kneel on the coffee table. Audrey thinks it would be hot if we reenacted what she and I did last night.

She laid still for a moment, enjoying her body, listening to the sound of water from the tap and his footsteps downstairs. She reveled in the the fact that it had come full circle, he had told her the night before what he was going to do to Audrey and she let the love wash over her that they would reenact it on her suggestion.

Slowly she moved her body, looked over at the black negligée, and picking it up shimmied it over her body. She padded down with anticipation to be met with his phone set up for recording this encounter. She smiled - he had heard her request.

She dutifully made her way to the table and knelt, knees spread, hands open on her thighs, and watched him. He came around beside her to have her suck his cock. He was holding her hair at the nape of her neck, controlling her head. She slipped one hand underneath his balls and pressed into his body while using the other hand to stroke his shaft in concert with her mouth. He asked if she would like him to fuck her before moving behind her and sliding into her wet pussy. He proceeded to fuck her, hard and harder. She squealed in delight, in pain, in pleasure and discomfort. All of these feelings at once and he didn't stop, just kept pounding away at her. This is how you like it, he whispered. Do you want more? She nodded. No, tell me, nicely. Please keep fucking me hard she let out. And he did, hard and fast and she trembled and shook, feeling his hard cock deep inside her. She collapsed, her head rested on the table for a minute, her body was so overwhelmed. He gathered her hair, pulling her head up, Did I tell you to put your head down? he asked, penetrating her deeper. No, no, you didn't. And he fucked her harder.

She squealed and screamed and moaned while he fucked her hard. He allowed her to put her feet down on the floor. He asked if she'd had enough now, and she said yes but he thought he'd give her more anyway. Her body was shaking so much, that she could barely support her own weight, but he fucked her so hard, that her feet lifted off the floor he supported her completely. He asked if she wanted a break, to which she relented. He did not and fucked her harder to get one last squeal out of her before directing her to turn off the camera. He continued to fuck her that way until finally she felt his cock throbbing and he exploded inside her. 08/06/16