My Ride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We cuddled up tight and went to sleep.

---

I woke the next morning to her looking at me with those sexy eyes. She kissed me lightly on the lips, then it got deeper and deeper. Next thing I know she was sitting on top of me with my hard cock inside her wet pussy. She was rising and then allowing gravity to slide her back down my rigid cock. When I was balls deep in her she would grind and grind. Then she would rise up again, then back down and grind some more. This went on for a good while. I had to pee really bad. It would wait. She had a couple of small orgasms. Suddenly without warning she was twitching and shaking as she started to cum. She was having a huge cum session again. One big one with a few smaller ones after that. This set me off and I couldn't hold out. I filled her pussy with cum again as she was having the smaller ones. She collapsed beside me.

I got up headed to what I thought was the bathroom. It wasn't. I looked at her and she giggled and pointed. I had my pee and returned to the bed and we held each other.

After a while we heard, "HEY, JULIE. OH, CRAP. JULIE, ARE YOU OK?"

Julie said, "Crap, that's Sarah. Well, we're busted now. UP HERE, SARAH. IN THE BEDROOM."

"Is it safe to come in?" I hear from just outside the open door.

"Yes, come on in," Julie answered.

"Whoa, who is this fine specimen of the male of the species?" asked Sarah.

Julie looked at me and back at Sarah and back at me and asked, "Uh, what is your name anyway?"

"Damn, Julie. You didn't even get his name? That's fucking hot as hell."

"Yes, his name is James Mathison. James, this is Sarah."

Sarah held her hand out but didn't move toward me while I still lay in bed.

I looked at her hand and said, "I'll pass this time, sorry. Nice to meet you though."

She giggled as she moved over beside me and reached out so we could shake hands.

"We thought you just got bored and took a cab home like you've done before. I can see now that you weren't bored at all. It's about time, girlfriend.

"I saw the motorcycle outside then came in to find clothes all over the place. Julie, did you know your bra is hanging from the ceiling fan? How you gonna explain that to Richard? I was a little worried."

"Richard? Who's Richard?" I asked.

"He's the maintenance man that will have to get it down," said Julie. "I don't have to explain anything to him, Sarah. I'll just tell him to get it down Monday morning when he gets here."

"Yeah, and he's gonna think it's really weird that it's fifteen feet in the air. He's gonna think you're really weird for putting it there," said Sarah.

"It's not fifteen feet in the air. The ceiling is only fifteen."

"Maybe I can get it down for you," I said. "I might possibly need my clothes first though."

"Sarah, would you mind getting our clothes for us?" Julie asked.

"Sure, the ones I can reach," she giggled. She headed down to get our clothes for us.

"You threw your bra that far in the air last night?" I asked.

"I was more than a little excited and distracted. I wasn't really paying attention to where they were going," she said with a tone.

"Don't get upset. I'm actually flattered by it. I've never had a woman hang her bra from a ceiling fan for me before. I think it's a shame it has to come down."

Sarah came back in and put the clothes on the bed. She said, "Julie, this new blouse you just bought is probably ruined and all the buttons are missing off your shirt, James. Rough night I guess."

"It was worth every penny and then some. Believe me, Sarah. It was well worth it. You can wear one of Vance's shirts, James."

Sarah was just standing there looking at me.

"Do you mind?" I asked.

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry. I guess I'll leave so you can dress."

"Give us a few, Sarah. James and I need to shower."

The shower was huge, probably eight by ten with twelve shower heads. It even had a bench all the way around made of marble to sit on. While in the shower I rubbed another cum session out of Julie with one big one and a couple smaller ones after that. Then she sucked my cock till I was about to cum then pulled her mouth off about an inch and held it wide open until she jacked me off into her mouth. She was looking at me with those eyes the entire time she was sucking my cock. Damn those eyes are hot even without makeup.

When we finally made it downstairs the ceiling fan was turning slowly with her red bra spinning round and round. I got Julie to turn it off and asked where to find a broom or something. I reached up with the broom while standing on a chair and just swept it off the blade and onto the floor.

"Now the staff won't think you've gone bonkers," I said to Julie. "I'd better be going now. Nice to meet you Sarah." I walked over to Julie and gave her a deep passionate kiss.

She leaned forward on her tip toes and whispered, "Call me before you leave town. I want to say goodbye." She pushed a piece of paper in my pants pocket. "That's my phone number and my new address. I'll be moving into my new condo downtown in a couple of weeks." She kissed me lightly on the lips and I winked and left.

I can't stop thinking about those eyes.

--

I called Julie Monday morning about 11:00 AM to tell her I would be leaving early Tuesday morning. She asked where I was staying and what my room number was. I told her it was 212 but I'll not be in my room because I'm going to play some blackjack.

"There at Ft. McDowell?"

"Yes."

"I'll find you." Then she hung up.

It was pretty dead at the blackjack tables and I was losing miserably when she sat beside me. She was wearing 4 inch black heels and black stockings. Topped off with a black leather trench coat. I looked up at those grey eyes again. My dick got hard fast.

I had about $600 in chips in front of me. I pushed it all in.

"Blackjack," said the dealer.

"Let it ride," I said while looking at Julie's eyes.

"The bets too much, sir. Maximum bet is $1000 at this table," explained Steve.

"Sam, ok my bet for me, please."

The pit boss walked over and I saw out of the corner of my eye that he was looking at us and motioned for the dealer to accept the bet.

"You have 14. What do you want to do, James?" asked the dealer.

"Hit me."

"Eighteen," said the dealer.

"Hit me again." I haven't looked away from her since she sat down.

"Twenty four. Busted," said the dealer.

"You just don't know how much of a winner I am, Steve." I took her hand and we walked off to my room.

"Yes, sir. I believe you are," said the dealer.

--

In the room I asked, "How long can you stay?"

"As long as I like. Until you leave if you want. What time tomorrow are you leaving?"

"I was planning on about 10:00 AM. Depends on what I feel like in the morning."

"Take off your coat and relax."

She peeled the trench coat off and all that was left was heels, stockings and a garter belt. She started working on getting my clothes off and she was in a hurry. I just stood there and she yelled, "Help me damn it."

"You're doing just fine without my help."

After she stripped me bare, she fell to her knees and put one hand around my dick and guided it to her mouth. She kissed the head and started sucking on just the head. She licked it up and down balls to tip while stroking it with her hand.

I got her to stand then lay her back on the bed. I buried my face in her red bush. It was full and untrimmed the last time we were together, now it was well trimmed and neat. I licked her already wet slit and flicked at her clit with my tongue. I moved back to her cunt and tongue fucked her. I could feel the heels probing my back and pushing on my shoulders. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her cunt and started shaking and jerking and released her first cum into my mouth. It had a sweet and salty taste. It was like pure honey to me.

She stood up and got me to lie on the bed. She kneeled between my legs and started sucking my cock. I moved up to the center of the bed and got her to get on top of me so I could eat her pussy again while she sucked my dick. I guess the thought of what we were doing was too much and she started cumming again almost immediately. I could taste her juices again as she released them for me. I kept going and so did she.

She was stroking my cock with her lips and then she tried to get it down her throat and gagged a bit. She tried again without success. On the third try she finally got it past her gag reflex and it entered her throat. She was then sliding it in and out of her throat at will. She would kiss it, lick it and then put it down her throat again. I was kneading her ample tits and pinching her nipples the entire time. Sometimes she would just suck the bulbous head then put it down her throat again. She was going to cum again and I knew it. She was twitching and jerking and as she released more cum for me she shoved her mouth down on my cock balls deep while licking my shaft and I shot stream after hot stream of cum down her throat.

She dropped off to the side and gasped for air. She said, "That was fucking amazing. Just like the girls said it was."

"Is it safe to assume that all of your girlfriends know what we did and are doing?"

"Yes, well not at this exact moment, but yes. I asked about deep throating and they all said it was amazing to have a man shoot down their throat. They weren't lying either."

"So these girlfriends instructed you on this?"

"Yeah, they've been trying to get me laid for five years now. One had a brand new dildo and I practiced with it. I wanted so much to be able to do that for you. Hell, Jan wanted to be here to coach in case I couldn't do it. I stopped that in a hurry. After I told them how many times I came, Sarah asked if she could do you. She said, 'I've never had that many orgasms in one night and morning of fucking. Most I've ever had was three. Mostly it was none.' I told her I had more than that before you shot your first load in me. I think they're all jealous."

"Are you afraid she'll try to fuck me. Is that why you came here instead of me coming to the house?"

"Hell no. They just tease a lot like that. I've never known one of them to fuck another ones man. Besides, the staff is there during the week. They don't need to know my business."

"She wouldn't have succeeded anyway. I don't believe in messing around in the same circle of women even with permission. Too much like cheating. It might be different if you were joining in. Never done anything like that before, either."

"Are you suggesting..."

"No, no, no. Absolutely not. Not sure I could anyway. I think something like that should be a mostly private affair between two people. Have I thought about it? Yes, I have. It just doesn't turn me on that much. About the kinkiest I'd like to get is to have a woman watch as I was fucking someone. I wouldn't mind watching it either as long as it was live. Porn does nothing for me at all."

"I'm glad to hear you say that. That was suggested by Corrie. She wanted both of us to fuck you together and I just couldn't get my head around the idea. I wouldn't mind watching but it would have to be someone I don't know. I guess since you're just passing through she thought I wouldn't mind. But I do. I want you to keep my number and call me if you're coming through town again. It's been a long, long time and I want as much cock from you as I can get while I can get it."

"There's that straight talking again. I like it. I like this, too." I reached and pushed a finger in her pussy. She gasped and just spread her legs to give me better access to her hairy cunt.

I climbed on top of her and pushed my dick inside her. I slow fucked her for a bit then withdrew until just the head of my cock was inside her sloppy wet pussy. I was moving just barely enough that she could feel it until she said, "I want you to fuck me hard."

I smiled and said, "As long as I can watch your eyes when you cum I'll fuck you anyway you want."

"Ok, but I had a really hard time keeping them open last time. Don't get mad if..."

I slammed my cock in her as hard as I could and kept slamming it and jamming in her pussy till she started screaming and I knew she was going to cum for me. She managed to hold her eyes open and they once again flashed red then white then slowly back to their real color.

After she came the first time, I rolled her over on her knees and pushed her head down to the pillow. I got behind her and without warning I slammed my cock into her pussy as deep as I could. She started screaming again and let me have another of her cum sessions. First a really huge one then four or five smaller ones. She was breathing very heavy but was still pushing back against me when I would thrust forward.

Just as she was cumming the next time I unloaded in her pussy with a lot of cum. It was running out of her pussy around my cock. I kept fucking but my dick went soft and I pulled out. We dropped to the bed both gasping for air.

The shower was plenty big enough for two but that was the limit. I rubbed her clit to another small cum session while in the shower.

I said, "Lets go out and get something to eat. It was around 2:30 PM. All she put on was her shoes and trench coat. She opened the trench coat wide as we pulled out of the parking lot. She drove to Talking Stick Casino just like that. She didn't close it until after she exited the car at the casino.

They have a very good chef that cooks Cajun food right there in front of the counter where you sit to eat. It was the best Cajun food I've had outside the swamps of Louisiana. I'll have to remember this place. After we ate we walked around a bit and I handed her a hundred dollar bill and told her to pick a slot machine and make the maximum bet every time until it was gone.

She slid the bill into the closest machine and started pushing the "MAX BET" button while looking straight at me. She never took her eyes off me. Through all this I heard the older lady sitting at the machine next to ours say to her friend that she only had twenty dollars until she was broke and would have to wait for her social security check came in. It wouldn't be there until Wednesday. She said she would just walk around and wait on her to finish playing. Julie hit a bunch of free spins and she kissed me. She kissed me so long that I thought she was going to kiss me the entire time it was spinning by itself. The lady playing the machine next to it was saying that we got 200 free spins. Then a short time later she said we got another fifty. Then we hit another hundred. We looked at the machine at the same time. As we were watching it, it hit another thirty five free spins. I told Julie, "At this rate we'll never get back to the room." Then it hit fifty more free spins.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "If that's the case I'm gonna have to do you right here because I'm ready for some serious loving."

We watched and we kissed then we watched some more and then we kissed some more. When it was finally done we had won over $5200. I hit the pay out button and had to wait for the attendant to arrive. He paid it out and I handed it to the lady sitting next to our machine and said, "This is for you."

"This is your money. I can't take your money like this. It's not right," the lady said.

"Then throw it away, burn it or give it to someone else. I've got something very pressing to tend to." I reached under Julie's coat and pinched one of her nipples. She jumped and moaned.

The lady laughed out loud. "Lucky girl," she said. We walked away.

"I never knew my nipples had a nerve that leads right to my clit, but I'm now sure they do," she said loud enough for several people to hear.

---

We got the car from the valet and she once again fully opened her coat. This time though, she opened it before she sat in the car. There were a few people around and I thought one older gentleman was going to keel over with a coronary condition. She was facing him directly when she did it and his eyes about popped out if his head. His wife got a scowled look on her face then smiled really big. She drove off laughing.

"So you're an exhibitionist now?" I asked.

"I suppose so. I find it exhilarating," she answered.

"You do have the body for it."

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it. Maybe we could go somewhere tonight and show me off a little. Maybe you could join me."

"Maybe and no," I said.

"It's ok for me to show off my body but not you. Ok I get it."

"When women do that kind of thing, she's an exhibitionist. Men just gawk and women just get pissed. When men do it, he's a pervert. Everyone gets pissed and the cops get a phone call," I explained. "No thanks."

"Yeah, you're right. What ever happened to equality between the sexes?" She laughed.

--

When we returned to Ft. McDowell she closed her coat before we exited the car. She got out and looked down and noticed that it was closed but very loosely. It was open enough that you could tell she had no shirt or bra on underneath it. She shrugged her shoulders and left it the way it was.

"Can we play some cards?" she asked.

"Certainly," I answered.

She walked directly to the pay counter.

"Hello, Ms. Rodgers. What can I do for you?" asked the female clerk while looking directly at Julie's chest.

"I'd like $5000."

"Yes ma'am. Just a second, please." she said as she was punching the keyboard on her computer. "I'll just need to see some ID."

Julie produced a drivers license out of her coat pocket.

"Ok, ma'am. If you'll just sign right here."

Julie signed it and took her cash and we walked off.

"I see you're a familiar face around here," I said.

"At all of them around Phoenix and a few in Vegas and Reno as well."

We sat down at a blackjack table and after we both dropped about $1000 we decided to do something else. She started playing keno. I told her the odds were slim at keno. But she enjoyed playing so I sat and watched. She dropped another $1500. We strolled over to the bar and sat down. It was almost 7:30 PM. She ordered a Bud Light and I got my Corona.

She reached under the table and started stroking my cock through my jeans. I returned the favor by putting my hand directly on her pussy under the coat. She jumped then settled back down. I pushed a finger in her pussy and started rubbing her clit with my thumb. A short time later she lay her head back and started shaking and jerking and biting her lower lip but she was squashing the movements as much as she could. She let out a lot of cum on my hand. She looked at me as I was putting my fingers in my mouth to clean them off.

"Oh, yummy," I said and winked.

"We need to get to the room before I attack you right here," she whispered.

I left a twenty on the table and we hurriedly walked to my room.

She was in just her shoes as we left the elevator. Her coat was on the floor of the elevator as she walked out. I picked it up. She kicked off her shoes and started clawing at my clothes as soon as we got in the room. I was skinned down very quickly.

I turned to face her and she pushed me back to lie on the bed face up. She crawled on top of me and straddled me. She guided my stiff dick into her wet and waiting cunt and sat down. She started grinding and didn't stop for a good while. She let out a scream and I could feel the warmth of her cum flowing around my cock. She didn't stop. Then she was lifting and stroking my cock with her pussy. I reached and was rubbing her clit. She suddenly gave me a huge cum session. She came huge and then a couple of small ones then another one that was the most massive I've seen from her. My cock filled her cunt with stream after stream of my hot sticky cum.

She got very still after her orgasm was over, my softening dick still inside her. She started grinding again very slowly being careful not to let my cock slide out. In just moments I could feel my cock getting hard again. She could too because she was picking up the pace quite a bit. I was playing with her clit again. When her next orgasm hit and it subsided she quickly moved off of me and took my cock in her mouth and down her throat. Much more easily this time. She stroked my cock with her throat and tongue and lips until she could tell I was going to cum. She took it down her throat balls deep and I shot my load of cum in her throat.