My Ride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay beside me and I started rubbing her clit while sucking her nipples. She gave me another cum session and I didn't stop rubbing her clit or sucking her tits until it was completely over.

Her phone started ringing. "Wow, what perfect timing," she said. She looked at it and said, "It's Sarah."

"Hello Sarah...none of your business...ok, I'll ask.

"Wanna join Sarah and some other friends out tonight?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Ok, we'll be there as quick as we can. Bye.

"I need to get my clothes from the car. I'll be right back." She went to the door and put her hand on the knob to open it.

I almost let her do it but then I asked, "Don't you think you should at least put your coat on before you make this trip?"

"Oh, shit. All this sex has made me stupid I guess." Then she laughed really loud. "I guess you did fuck my brains out, James."

"What about cleaning up a bit."

"Oh, no. I like my pussy feeling freshly fucked. I'll clean up when I get back."

"I'll get showered while you're gone."

"Ok."

---

We joined them at a very ritzy night club. I was feeling a bit out of place because I didn't have any dress clothes to wear. I was in a nice button up Harley shirt and jeans. All the guys there were in slacks and dress shirts. It was fairly busy for a Monday night. There were three other couples there. We sat down after introductions.

"What are you guys looking at on your phone, Amy?" asked Julie.

"Uh, nothing really," as she hurriedly shut down her phone.

"Bullshit," said Julie. "Let me see it. You know we're not suppose to have any secrets between us girls so let me see.

"SARAH! You texted pictures of our clothes scattered around the living room? Holy shit! And my bra hanging from the ceiling fan?!"

"I just wanted everyone to know you finally got laid."

"I guess I can't say I wouldn't do the same to one of you."

This guy named Gus seemed a little hostile towards me from the git go. I didn't know why because I haven't said much at all to him. Just in the introduction is all, and he muscled his hand in mine for a bit longer and tighter than I'm used to. I thought maybe it was just the way he always did it. I would soon find out I was wrong.

Before we even ordered drinks, Gus asked, "So how long have you been riding motorcycles, Jimmy?"

"About 45 years. I got my first one when I was ten, and my name is James, please."

"Sure thing, Jim."

I just looked at him. He was grinning and staring back. I knew there was about to be trouble. I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to spoil Julie's night.

"I hear you were just riding through town and decided to hook up with one of the rich local girls," he sneered a little.

Julie jumped up and said, "Gus, that's enough. You're just pissed because I wouldn't fuck you not 15 minutes after Amy introduced you to me. I tried to be nice about it but I just want to say you and your acting all badass really makes me disgusted. That and the fact that you were dating Amy at the time. You're a pig, Gus. You're a fucking pig. Amy deserves better. We're leaving. Keep that asshole away from me from now on."

As we walked away, Gus yelled, "I can't believe you decided to give that pussy to some wimp loser drifter, whore, bitch."

I walked back over as Julie was trying to stop me. Gus was standing when I got there. He was a couple inches taller and pretty well toned.

I looked Gus straight in the eye and said, "You can talk shit about me all you want, but don't ever say anything about a woman I'm with. I'll rip your fucking throat out you piece of shit."

"Julie's a fucking cunt."

I jammed the hollow of his throat with two fingers and he started gasping to breathe. "Now, when you catch your breath I want you to apologize. Anything short of that, I'm gonna have a real problem with you."

I waited and he finally caught his breath enough to speak. He looked at Julie and said, "I'm sorry, bitch," and at the same time took a swing at me. I ducked his punch and popped him with the heel of my hand and broke his nose. Then I bitch slapped him, twice.

"Not good enough, prick. Try again."

He went to kick me and I grabbed his leg and pushed him to the floor and gave him a swift kick in the ribs. I felt bones breaking. "Last chance, asshole."

When he started breathing somewhat normal again, he looked at Julie and said, "I apologize, Julie. Where's Amy, we're leaving?"

"She's already gone," I heard one of the other girls say.

"You might want to get that looked at. You've got some broken ribs and have blood coming out of your mouth. You may have a punctured lung," I said. Then Julie and I walked off.

Julie wanted me to drive back to the casino. She was silent for a short while.

"Sorry I ruined your night out," I told her. "Feel like eating something?"

"Yes I could use something to eat. You didn't ruin anything. Gus did. You were pretty rough on him though. How did you learn all that stuff?" she asked.

"Marine Corps 101. You lose a fight, you lose your life. I was pretty rowdy when I was a teenager, too ."

"Gus used to fight UFC. I checked up on it because I thought he was lying. I found that he did fight UFC and that he never won a single match. He never even made it to the third round. Had seven matches and didn't finish one. He was either knocked out or he tapped out."

"That's not surprising. Wrong attitude. Think he'll make a police report?"

"I doubt it. He won't want to tell anybody he got his ass kicked by an old guy. He'll tell the hospital that he fell down some stairs or off a ladder or something."

"I'm gonna stick around a couple days in case he does. Wouldn't want them to think I was running from it or something. Tell your friends if the cops come around to tell them where I'm staying so they can find me easier. Well, I'm not leaving till Thursday now. Still want to stay with me till I leave?"

"I'll need to get home so I can pick up some clothes. Hell yes I do!!"

We stepped into the room and she said' "You know, it was kind of sexy really."

"What was?"

"You standing up for a woman you're out with. I mean, you could actually get into a lot of trouble. You didn't even think about that, did you?"

"Not until after we left."

"Now for the real reason we are together tonight." She kissed me long and deep. I grabbed her ass through her jeans. She backed off and started pulling her clothes off. I did the same. "At least there's no ceiling fan in the room," I told her.

"I don't have a bra on anyway."

I grabbed her by the ass again and picked her up and pushed her against the wall. My stiff dick was sliding under her rubbing her wet slit. She pushed her hips out to get a better angle then reached down and aimed my cock at her pussy lips. It popped in all at once and she gasped very loudly and started humping.

We kissed passionately as we humped and pumped in rhythm with each other. With her back against the wall her tits were pressed hard into my chest. I didn't hold out long and soon started spewing hot cum in her pussy. This must have set her off because a moment later she set off on a cum session. One big one then a few smaller ones then one big one at the end.

I walked her over to the bed with my cock still inside her and set her down gently on the bed before pulling out. She lay down on her back. We cuddled under the covers and we slept till morning.

--

The next morning I woke to my phone ringing. It was my accountant telling me he finally got the tags for my new bike and they would be on the way that day. I told him to hold onto them and I would let him know where to mail them to.

I looked at the clock on the nightstand and it said 7:36 AM. "Holt shit it's early. He don't get to the office till 8:30 usually," I grumbled out loud.

"Who was it?" Julie asked.

"Huh? Oh. It was my accountant. The Texas tags for the bike are in. He's was going to mail them to the dealer in Roswell today but I told him to hold off."

"It's an hour earlier here than it is there, remember?"

"Oh, yeah." I crawled back under the covers. Julie cuddled up to me and we fell back to sleep.

I woke to the sounds of the shower running. I had to pee really bad. "Oh, well. Julie's seen it all before I guess," I thought to myself. I headed to the bathroom and she stuck her head out of the shower and was watching me when I heard her giggle.

She said, "That's a fine looking cock you've got there mister. Any chance of me getting a little of that this morning?"

I turned and stepped into the shower. I said, "I was actually planning on giving you all of it. Right here in the shower."

She bent over with her hands on the wall and I slipped my cock in between her pussy lips and was fucking her really slow. I reached for her tits to help hold her up and as she was cumming her knees buckled and I had to grab her tighter. She squealed when I mashed her tits pretty hard. Shortly I was filling her cunt with my cum. This caused her to give me another one. I could feel the rush of her cum on my cock.

I left the shower with her still in there. After I dressed I said, "I need to go to the front desk to tell them I need the room a couple more days. I'll be back shortly."

"You can do that over the phone can't you?"

"Yeah, but I need to confirm the mailing address here so I can get my Texas plates overnighted to me."

While there I made sure I could have something mailed to me there. I called my accountant and gave him the address to the resort and told him to overnight the plates, insurance card and registration.

She was dressed when I got back and we took off for breakfast. We took both vehicles to a little hole in the wall cafe that had really great breakfasts. After breakfast I waited at the cafe until Julie retrieved some clothes from home. We decided to just do some riding today. We took her car back to the casino.

Julie wanted to go to Tucson so we headed east. We walked around some shops and found out there was an art show in town so we made a stop there as well. She bought some small trinkets for Christmas presents but that was the extent of her purchases.

We decided to get some lunch.

"I'll bet you're wondering why I don't spend more money on Christmas gifts."

"Not really. It's none of my business."

"None of my friends have the money I do. They appreciate these little things more than if I gave them a new Mercedes. And I don't want them to think I'm trying to buy their friendship."

"Why don't you hang out with the richer side of Phoenix? I know there's lots of millionaires in Phoenix."

"Most are a bunch of stuffed shirts that want to flaunt everything they have. I want a much simpler life, without pretentiousness."

"I know what you mean. I like the simple life myself."

"What kind of place do you have, James?"

"I've got about 14 acres with a three bedroom house that was built to my specifications. A heated pool and a two bedroom guesthouse. Oh, and I have a very big shop to tinker around in."

"What kind of shop?"

"I built it for working on the trucks. I sold the trucking company and now I'm retired."

"So now you're just riding the country on your bike? Who's taking care of your place while you're out here?"

"I hired a married couple to live there till I get back."

"How long you gonna be riding?"

"I don't know. When I get tired of riding I'll go back home. I've got a lot more country to see yet. It's probably going to be a while."

"What do you do when you're on the road?"

"I just pick a destination and head that way. If I see something I want a closer look at, I stop. It may be for a few minutes or a few days."

"How long have you been out here?"

"How long here or how long since I left home?"

"Both I guess."

"I left home September 28th. I've been here since Saturday before last. I was only planning to stay a week or so, but this thing with Gus and now I'll stay a little longer. But that's ok. It's like, I've got no place to go and all day to get there."

"I'd really like to do something like that."

"I can't take you with me, Julie."

"No, no, I didn't mean it like that, not at all. I like the comfort of a house to go home to. I noticed the tent and sleeping bag in your room and imagine you stay in that at night sometimes. I couldn't do that."

"You seem to have the money to travel. You could travel by car or plane and stay in nice hotels. You could very easily see the country."

"Yeah, car maybe, but as soon as I got to a place where something was going on and there were no hotel rooms available, I would freak the fuck out. I could book my rooms in advance, but that would put me on a strict timeline. No that wouldn't work. I better keep my city girl ass here in Phoenix."

"I bet you've been to plenty of places."

"Yeah, but I've always travelled by plane. It seems different on the back of a motorcycle or even in a car probably. Even going to Tucson or Flagstaff dad would always take us in his plane. I sold the plane first thing, then the limo. I helped the limo driver find another job before I let him go. I like driving myself around."

We sat there in silence a few moments. When she finally spoke she said, "I bumped into you on purpose."

Shocked I said, "Really? Why?" As if the answered wasn't obvious.

"You'll think I'm nuts, but Vance talks to me. Sarah thinks I'm crazy." She paused. "Why are you not looking at me like I'm weird?"

"Because I don't find that so strange. Go on."

"Really? Anyway, he talks to me. He tells me things. Usually things that I'm about to do that I shouldn't do. This is the first time he has told me to approach a man. After Thomas and Charles, I just couldn't refuse."

"What things? And who are Thomas and Charles?"

"Well, things like I'll meet somebody someday and this man will treat me the way I should be treated. When I've gone out on the few dates I've had, and these were men that I was very attracted to, he would always tell me, 'This is not the one, Julie.' I would immediately turn down their advances. They didn't meet his approval, so I turned down their advances.

"Eight months later Thomas was arrested for swindling rich women out of a lot of money. I don't think I'm so crazy after that. Oh, and Charles filed bankruptcy two months after we went out. He lost everything. His house and his parents house. He had power of attorney and had taken out loans on it. They were evicted and had to move into an apartment."

"He wants you to be happy, Julie. There is life after death. Exactly what form it takes nobody knows. Maybe it can take several different forms. But I know it's there."

"I noticed you walking around and thought you were very attractive. He told me you were the one. He told me that you would treat me the way I wanted to be treated and not leave me wanting. He said you have a kind heart and don't like to see people hurting inside. You would be the one to help me bury my sorrow over him. He told me to do something to get your attention and you would respond. He has talked to me everyday since he died. I haven't heard from Vance since I met you."

"I don't know why he chose me, but I'm certainly glad he did." I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"You about ready to head back? I've got some small matters to attend to this evening."

"Sure. Can I play with your nipples some more on the way back?"

I laughed. "Of course. I wouldnt have it any other way."

We got back to the casino and I saw it was the same valet that was there when I first arrived. "You learn to ride motorcycles yet?"

"I start a class this coming Saturday, Mr. Mathison. I'll wait and let Jared take your bike. He'll be back shortly." He handed me the ticket. We walked into the casino.

Julie whispered to me, "I can't wait to get these clothes off so you can bang me really hard."

"Is that why you were squirming so much on the way back?"

"Yes. I actually had a mini orgasm rubbing my clit on the seam of my jeans."

"You naughty girl. We can't have you resorting to such tactics while I'm around."

"Then take me to bed now."

She pushed the number two on the elevator panel and I pushed the button for the top floor. She didn't notice. She started to get off at the second floor and I stopped her. She looked at me weird and I said nothing. We got out of the elevator on the top floor. When she walked into the suite she suddenly stopped in her tracks. She said, "What is this?"

"I changed rooms this morning before we left. Room service will be here in a few minutes. I ordered this before we left to be delivered at 7:00. It's champagne and cubed strawberries and bananas. Here, let me fix you a drink."

I scooped about a half glass of the cubed fruit into a wine glass and poured some chilled champagne in just to cover the strawberries about a quarter inch. "Now let that sit for about a minute before you taste it."

"Wow, I've never had champagne like this before." She was waiting anxiously for the minute or so to pass. "It's delicious. Where did you learn this you fox?"

"Simple trial and error."

Half hour later there was a knock on the door. I answered it and the waiter said, "Are you ready for dinner, sir?" I stepped aside and motioned him in. He walked out to the balcony followed by a busboy pushing a cart with covered trays and plates. When he announced that dinner was served, Julie and I walked out to the balcony and there was a table set for two. He pulled out Julie's chair for her to sit. Candles were buried deep in brandy snifters to protect them from any wind that may kick up. More cubed strawberries, bananas and champagne were there. The waiter had already fixed us both a glass. And stepped back as far to the end of the balcony as possible to give us privacy to talk. I noticed he kept his eyes forward on us in case we needed something. He did come over twice during dinner to refill our glasses when he noticed them getting low.

"I ordered prime rib, medium rare with steamed asparagus and potatoes au gratin for both of us. I hope you like it."

"I believe you are a hopeless romantic, James. Why all the romantic atmosphere and the surprise of it all."

"I like doing things like this. I like treating women with a surprise when it's someone that really intrigues me. I like doing something that hopefully they'll never forget and always cherish. You are one of these women, Julie. I'll never marry. I expect I'll never fall in love again. If I were to fall in love, I just hope it would be with a woman like you."

"A woman like me?"

"Yes, intelligent, beautiful, and witty. A no nonsense, straight forward woman that says what's on her mind with no extra ingredients added."

"I will NEVER forget this evening. I'm truly flattered, James. How many times have you done things like this?"

"Twice."

"Only twice before?"

"No, this is the second time. The first time wasn't near as elaborate, but I didn't have the finances then that I have now. I made it as memorable as I could."

"I feel really special, James. I hope the other lucky woman does, too."

"She did at the time, but I'm not so sure now."

"Oh, and who...I was about to ask...never mind. Sorry.

"No need to apologize. And yes it was Dar...Darlene. My almost wife."

"I think she's a foo...never mind. I'm sorry. My mouth is getting me in trouble tonight. I'm sorry. I've got no business making comments like that. I don't even know her."

"Julie, there's no reason to apologize so please don't. Say what's on your mind. It's one thing I really like in a woman. Besides, I'm pretty sure she feels the same way. Like a fool that is."

The waiter noticed we had finished eating and came over and asked, "Are you ready for dessert, sir."

I looked at Julie and she shook her head ever so slightly to indicate she didn't want dessert. I said, "No, I think we'll skip dessert. Thank you. You can go now."