My Ride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my dick out of her ass and crammed it into her pussy as hard as I could and started humping her hard. She let out a loud gasp and started humping me back.

"Oh, damn, baby. You want to cum in my hairy pussy, too. Ok, damn I'm already cumming again. Shit, cum in my pussy, baby. Yeah. Cum in my hairy pussy. I'm going to cum again. Ng, ng, ng. Shit. Ng, ng."

I started shooting streams of cum in her pussy. I couldn't believe I started shooting more cum in her cunt so soon. I was surprised I had any cum left after already cumming so much today. I melted on top of her and gave her a long and passionate kiss.

I rolled over to lie beside her and we both at the same time said, "That was fucking amazing." We both laughed out loud.

She said, "I've been wanting that for a couple of days now and was afraid to ask. I love anal."

"No wonder. I think you came like twenty times. Well, not twenty, but a lot. And they were all pretty damned intense."

"I've always had anal from behind. I like the way you do it a lot more. Maybe that's why the orgasms were so strong. They usually aren't that strong or last that long. Did you like the dirty talk?"

"Yes I did. I like it at certain times like doing anal. Not always during normal sex, but sometimes."

We lay in silence a few minutes. She turned her head to look at me and asked, "What time you leaving in the morning?"

"I'm not sure. I think I'd like to get out pretty early though."

"What, like six or seven o'clock?"

"Oh, hell no. More like nine. I'll set my alarm for seven. I don't like to rush in the morning. I'll stop on the road for breakfast."

We took a shower together and went to sleep.

---

The alarm went off and I hit the head and Julie was awake and up when I got back to the bedroom. When she came back in she walked over to me and asked if she could say goodbye in a special way. I just pushed her over to the bed and lay her down. I slipped between her legs that she willingly spread for me. I made slow passionate love to her. She came twice before I filled her with my cum.

We took another shower together. We both were dressed in short order and she walked me out to the valet station. I told the valet to get her car first and we said our goodbyes as he was retrieving my bike. The last thing she said before she drove away was, "Remember to call if you come back into town. Thanks for getting me out of my six year funk, James. I'm going to miss you terribly."

"I'm going to miss you, too Miss Julie."

I put the new tags on the bike. I loaded the bike and looked around. "I'll never forget Ft. McDowell that's for sure," I thought. "Well, on to the Grand Canyon."

I started the bike and walked over to the valet. I had a hundred dollar bill in each fist. I said, "Pick one."

He looked at me and said, "Left."

I opened my right hand to show him the hundred and said, "You really couldn't lose." I opened my left and handed the other one to him. Then I looked at the one that was in my right and said, "Oh, what the hell." I handed it to him as well. As I walked away I heard him mutter lowly under his breath, "Thank you, God. I have enough to make my bike payment now."

I whistled at him and he looked up. I tossed him a cheap money clip with about $800 in it. He caught it and his jaw almost hit the concrete. I straddled the bike and left before he had the capacity to say anything.