My Ride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "Thank you, sir. Enjoy the rest of your evening, sir, ma'am." He walked away leaving the door to the balcony open wide and making sure the door to the hallway was closed just as instructed.

Julie walked over to my side of the table as I scooted the chair back. She sat in my lap sideways and kissed me very passionately with her arms around me.

"How in hell did you pull this off? We were together all day and I know you didn't have time to set this up while I was gone to the lady's room."

"It was all prearranged before we left. I had all the instructions written down in detail. When I went to arrange to keep the room I simply explained to the desk clerk that this was to be a complete surprise. The valet had instructions to let the kitchen staff know we were back. The champagne was delivered at 7:00. I just had to hope we didn't get delayed on the way back."

"You are one sly dog, James Mathison. And I'm glad."

"You are one amazing woman, Julie Rodgers."

She stood and started taking off her clothes in an orderly fashion not rushing this time. I did the same.

She pointed for me to sit in the chair. She straddled me and the chair and guided my hard cock into her already very wet pussy. She was rising and slowly sliding down my dick. It was very slow and passionate. We kissed the entire time. I kissed her any place I could reach, which was mostly her breasts. She finally threw her head back and moaned very loud as she came.

I stood and carried her inside to the bed and lay her down. I slid between her legs and slowly pushed my cock into her pussy. I sucked on her nipples while pumping my dick in and out of her wet cunt very slowly. She came again with a loud moan. I continued to hump her. A short while and I pushed my dick in her as deep as I could. She didn't cum but grabbed my ass and pulled me into her as I coated the inside of her cunt with cum as she moaned and pushed toward me to get me as deep as she could. I fell off to the side of her and was exhausted. So was she.

I guess as we took a shower we got a second wind so we got dressed and headed for the casino. After a couple of hours of devastating loses we headed for the room and went to bed. To sleep this time.

---

Wednesday morning I woke and ordered breakfast via room service. When room service arrived he had to clean the table from the night before so they could put breakfast on the table. I gave him a twenty as he was leaving.

"James, I know you remember the lady you gave that money to Monday at Talking Stick."

"Yes, I do."

"Why did you do that? It was over $5000."

"She was broke after another twenty until her social security check came in on Wednesday and was just going to walk around until her friend got done."

"How did you know that?"

"I heard her tell her friend."

"I didn't hear that."

"Well, I look a it like this. She was going to be broke and instead of nagging her friend to leave, she was willing to wait and be bored for God only knows how long until her friend was ready to go. I feel like that kind of friendship is hard to find. So I gave her the money. You think I shouldn't have?"

"I don't really know. But since you put it that way it sounds like a very generous thing to do. But, I mean, you don't even know her."

"If you think about it, all I really gave her was $100 of my own money. The rest came from the casino. Look, even if she spends every last dime of it at the slots, she'll get a lot of enjoyment out of it. I don't need it and she seemed to be in need of a little help. I don't believe in coincidences, Julie. I was put there at that particular time for a reason. I think that was it. I didn't need the money and she did. The vast majority of it wasn't mine anyway, so why not help her out a little?"

"Wow. Vance told me you don't like to see people hurting inside. You really don't do you?"

"No, I don't. When I'm put in a situation like that, I'll help if I can. It's the way I've been all my life and I'll be this way till I die."

"You give away money like that often?"

"No, not all that often."

"When was the last time?"

"Last week, Friday I think it was. Well, it started on Thursday."

"Mind telling me about it?"

"A lady stole some of my chips while I went to the bathroom and security was about to have her arrested. She had a look of abject terror on her face. Then I noticed wedding rings. I convinced Jim that she was with me. She told me that her husband would beat her since she was only suppose to gamble with $200. The next day I went and got traveler's checks to replace the ones that she lost gambling. Then I gave her $10,000 in cash under the condition that she leave her husband and take her two girls with her."

"That's a lot of money to give someone you don't know. You think she was telling the truth? Do you think she'll do it?"

"I won just over $20,000 at blackjack that evening and just like Monday it wasn't really my money anyway. The truth? I don't know for sure, but time will tell. I really don't know if she'll leave him, but I gave her the means if she decides to, so I still feel OK about it."

"Did she go to bed with you?"

"She was an attractive woman but, no, I'm not one to take advantage of people like that. And I don't do married women at all."

"How about before that?"

"It's been a good long while since I've had the opportunity to help someone in need. Maybe that's why God put these two so close together."

"You are very kind and generous, James. You deserve to have good things happen to you.

"Did you know I was all torn up inside when we met?" she added.

"No, not really. I could tell you were quite nervous at first but I had no reason why. Although you were doing a very good job of hiding it. Your eyes had me doing my best at trying not to stammer and stutter like some idiot. My mind was at blazing speed trying to find something to say but nothing was forthcoming. I felt like an idiot. I wasn't doing near as good a job at covering as you were, I know."

She laughed a little. "When I wasn't saying anything the only thing I could think was, 'Why did Vance direct me to this handsome stranger that even he doesn't know.' But it now seems he actually knew you quite well."

"So, what would you like to do today?"

"Changing the subject?"

"Not my entire intention. I want to know what you want to do today."

"Why don't we stay right here in this room and have sex all day? It's your last day here and I want you to cum a lot. I want you to fuck me in my mouth, my throat, my pussy, my hand and I want you to titty fuck me. I want to stay naked all day, maybe even when room service comes.

"Hmmm...what an intriguing idea. Let me think about that proposition. OK! Should I call them to clean up from breakfast?"

"Yes." She started taking off what little clothes she had on.

"I'll call them shortly. I have something to take care of before I do." I removed my pajama bottoms, the only clothing I had on.

She went inside and lay on the sofa. I moved to beside her and rolled her over to eat her pussy while she sucked my now hard cock. She came and then started shoving her head down to get my dick in her throat. I thought I was going to cum as soon as she took it balls deep it felt so good. A few minutes later she came again and I came in her throat shortly after.

I retrieved the room phone and called room service. Fifteen minutes or so later someone knocked on the door. I was lying on the sofa face down naked and Julie said ,"Stay put." She looked out the peephole. It was a female in her early 20's so she opened the door and returned to the sofa. Julie raised my feet and sat down lowering them into her lap.

Julie whispered, "She gave a me huge smile and a thumbs up when she saw you. Turn over to give her a real show."

I turned over while she was on the balcony cleaning up. My cock was rock hard. "I've never done this kind of thing before. You better bail me out if I get arrested."

When the girl came back through the room she jumped a little and then gave us a huge smile. "Ooooooeeeee...I'd like to have some of that," she said.

Julie replied, "You can't do that, but you could return the favor if you want."

"Return the favor? Oh, oh, sure. Why not?" She started stripping down. Holy shit. She had an extremely nice body hiding under that uniform. She did a 360 for us and she looked fantastic. She got dressed and left.

"Did you have that set up?" I asked.

"Absolutely not. Just thought I'd take a chance. Think that'll keep you going for a while?"

"Yes, I think it might." She led me to the bedroom. We both laid down.

I quickly shoved a finger in her pussy. Then two were inside her and I began rubbing her clit with my thumb. She was stroking my dick with her hand. She started tensing and jerking and knew she was going to cum. I pushed hard on her clit while I continued to rub it. She gave me a massive cum session. One huge one then a couple smaller ones then another big one at the end.

She asked me to stand next to the bed and she kept stroking my cock while lying on the bed with her face about dick high. She would kiss the head and sometimes suck on the head a little. When I was about to cum she opened her mouth wide and shot my cum in her mouth from an inch or so away. She pushed hard on the spot between my balls and cock. We both just lay there breathing hard.

Julie turned on the television and found some movie to watch. I wasn't interested but Julie was, so I endured. I was thinking that I have never had this much sex in as many days even when I was a lot younger.

It was afternoon when the movie was over and Julie started manhandling my dick and balls. It didn't take long for them to respond. She started sucking my cock and licking my ballsack. I slipped a finger inside her wet cunt, then two.

She moved over me to allow me to eat her pussy and clit. I was kneading her tits and pinching her nipples and rolling them between my fingers. She started rubbing and rolling my nutsack with her hand. She came hard, then she came again as soon at it subsided.

Julie lay on her back and pushed her tits together. I knew what she wanted. I straddled her and put my cock up to her mouth. She spread her lips slightly and I pushed and she opened her mouth wider as I pushed my cock between her lips.

After a short while I moved down and lay my cock between her tits and she pushed them together again. Every time I would stroke forward she would lick the head of my dick. I kept stroking and watching her tongue tease my hard cock.

Julie said, "I want you to cum on me. Cum on my tits. Cum on my neck. Yeah, give me the pearl necklace I've been wanting. Shoot your cum on my face. I'll eat every drop of cum you give me. I want your cum all over me. I want you to cum all over me."

I couldn't have held back if I wanted to. I started shooting cum on her face. On her tits. On her neck. Some even went in her open and waiting mouth. Her face and neck were covered in my cum.

She began rubbing it and licking her hands. What she could reach she was licking off with her tongue. The rest she scooped up with her hands and licked it off. "Damn, you taste so good."

We skipped lunch but Julie ordered dinner from room service early. I heard her ask if the same girl that cleaned up from breakfast in our room could deliver dinner. "Her name is Sharon." Then she said, "Good."

I was trying to figure out what she was up to but didn't ask.

When Sharon brought dinner Julie whispered to me, "I want to watch her suck your cock, then I want you to fuck her."

"What?! I'm not going to do that. What if she files some sort of complaint or something."

"She said she wanted it when she was here this morning and she got naked for you. There will be no complaint."

"Shit, you're right she did, didn't she."

Julie pulled back the covers and started sucking my dick. When the girl saw it she just stared. Julie looked up at her and asked, "You want to taste this delicious cock?"

All the girl could say was, "Yes, I do." Then after a long pause said, "I've wanted it since this morning when I was here."

Julie said, "Come back after you get off work and maybe we can arrange it."

We started having dinner. Julie was a little nervous. I said, "We don't have to do this."

"I want to do this. I need to do this. I need to see if I can do this. I've thought about this for many years and I want to know the answer."

An hour later a knock was at the door. Julie looked through the peep hole and saw it was Sharon. She told me to answer the door. I let Sharon in.

Julie moved away and Sharon started stroking my dick.

Julie said, "You have to get naked first."

She stripped in short order. She had a very nice body. I lay on the bed while she undressed.

She reached and started stroking my cock again then lowered her head and put the head in between her lips. She took it deeper and deeper until it hit the back of her throat and she gagged. Then she did it again. Then again finally pushing it past and into her throat. She couldn't take it balls deep but it was deep enough that I knew it was in her throat. I started fingering her now wet cunt.

After a few minutes she pulled her mouth away from it and asked Julie, "Is it ok if I fuck him, too? I so want this in my pussy. I've only been with three guys and they weren't near this big."

Julie chuckled and said, "Sure it is. That is the plan anyway."

The girl moved over beside me on the bed and spread her legs for me. I moved to between her legs and slowly pushed my dick inside her. Her pussy was very tight. She moaned as I slid my cock in and out of her tight wet pussy.

Julie whispered for me to put her on top. I rolled us over and she moved her knees up then guiding my cock between her pussy lips she slid down on it.

When she came she tensed and jerked then squeaked really loud. It sounded a lot like a big mouse.

"Let me know when you are going to cum," Julie said to me.

I started playing with her clit and she was headed toward another orgasm.

I could hold out no longer. I told Julie I was going to cum and she grabbed my nutsack like she was examining it. As I came inside this young girl's pussy she tensed and started squeaking again. This time it was much longer and she really pounded me hard trying to get my dick in her cunt as deep as she could.

The girl fell off to the side and said, "I've never had that happen before."

Julie asked, "You've never had what happen before?"

"That feeling I got. It was like I didn't have any control over my body. It was so intense."

Julie said, "Oh, that. It was an orgasm, girl. You've never had an orgasm before?"

"If that's what it was, no I haven't. Shit, I want another one."

"No need to get greedy, Sharon. You'll have your share throughout your lifetime. The rest are mine as long as he is here. You need to leave now Sharon. Maybe you'll get some more if he passes through again."

Julie started licking and sucking my cock. She looked up at me when she was done cleaning me and said, "That was fantastic. Better than I imagined""

"Why did you hold my nuts when I dumped my load in her pussy?"

"I wanted to feel if they moved or jerked or did anything but hang there."

"I never expected that, what a surprise," I said. "You grabbing my nutsack is the thing that really made it intense."

Julie said, "I've tried to get Vance to do that for me but he wouldn't. He said he was afraid I'd want him to watch another guy fuck me later and he wasn't willing to do that. Also a guy I dated before Vance. We couldn't find anyone willing to do it though."

"Have you ever considered having someone watch you fuck someone?" I asked.

"Yes, but I would have to be the one to pick the guy out."

"How about getting someone to watch us?"

"No, it wouldn't be the same. I mean, my thought is me with a stranger," she explained. "And the one watching is someone I'm already intimate with."

"Well, maybe the next time I'm in town you can pick someone up and bring him back to the room and I'll watch you two."

"That sounds like it might work. Yes, I think it will. You know when you are coming back?"

"I don't even know IF I'm coming back. Probably will but I'm not certain."

"Where are you headed next?"

"I'm not sure actually. Gotta go see the Grand Canyon while I'm here so that'll be one stop on the way to somewhere. Maybe Denver. I've never been there. I'll need to check the weather in the morning before I decide."

"Well, do you have one more in you?"

"Dang, Julie, I don't know. My mind is willing, but my body may not be. Let's wait a while. It's only 6:15. Maybe in a couple hours."

"How about we give it a shot around 9:00?"

"Sounds like a plan," I said.

We watched another movie and as the credits rolled Julie started rubbing and stroking my flaccid cock and my balls while sucking and nibbling on my nipples. It took a good while but it finally started to respond in a positive manner.

She kissed me deeply and passionately. She kissed her way back down to my nipples and was sucking them again while never letting up on playing with my balls and dick. My cock was rock hard again.

"I want to do anal," she said to me.

I rolled her over on her back and put her legs on my shoulders. I pushed my cock into her pussy to get it good and wet. I pulled out and rubbed some spit on her asshole and pushed some inside. I slid my cock back in her cunt and stroked a few times.

I pulled out and positioned my cock at the ring of her asshole and pushed a little. As it slid in she moaned and I knew she had done this before. I pushed and I went almost all the way in. I pulled out and pushed in again and I was as deep as I could go.

I started humping pretty hard and fast and was soon slamming in and out almost as hard as I could. As soon as I touched her clit with my thumb she came in a big way. It was a massive orgasm. It subsided and soon there was another huge one. I slid my thumb inside her pussy and she had yet another big orgasm.

I was now rubbing her clit with one hand and molesting her nipples with the other while still hammering in and out of her ass with my cock.

"Oh, shit. I'm going to cum again," she said very loudly. After it was over she was almost yelling, "That's it, baby. Keep giving my ass a pounding. Yes, yes, yes. Cum in my ass, baby. Cum in my ass. I want your cum in my ass. Fuck my ass till I cum again and again, baby. Here comes another one. I'm cumming again. Yes, yes. Keep rubbing my clit and pinching my nipples. Yes, yes. Oh shit. I'm cuuuuuuummming. Shit. Damn."

I was hammering her ass as hard as I could but I was about to wear down. We had been at this for quite a while.

She kept talking, almost screaming. "Fuck me damn it. Fuck this slut's ass. I'll be your slut anytime. I need your cum in my ass. I want you to cum in my ass. Make me cum again, baby. Make me cum again. Ram that big hard dick in my ass over and over. Slam it into me. Fuck my ass with that hard cock. I want to cum when you do. Make me cum when you do. I want to feel you cum in my ass as I scream while I'm cumming. Cum in me, baby. Cum in me a lot. I want lots of your cum in my ass. Here it comes, baby. Cum with me."

"Yes, I'm going to cum in your ass. I'm going to cum in your ass now. I feel it coming. I'm gonna fill your ass with my cum."

"Oh yes. Cum in your slut's ass, baby. Cum in your slut's ass now. I want your cock to fill my ass with your cum. Cum in my ass." She started tensing and she screamed as loud as possible.

I could feel her fingernails pulling on my ass to get me as deep as she could. She started jerking and screaming. I shot wad after wad of hot sticky cum up her ass as she was cumming and screaming. I kept humping and humping and my cock didn't immediately get soft. I humped her the entire time she was cumming until it waned out of existence.