My Ripening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I entered, my Master said, "Come to me, lover." I approached him, undressed, and took the position of reverence before him. "Rub me," he ordered, and not knowing quite what to do, I hugged him to me with my legs, starting to climax from my vulva touching him, but still in control. Then I rubbed and kneaded his upper surface with my hands. This produced bursts of color: purple, orange, and red, spreading out on his surface like a stone thrown in a pond.

"You're so good to me, my special one," my Master moaned. "I love you more than any of the others. But soon I'll have to leave you. I want to give you one last gift before I go. He pointed to a box. "Get in that," he ordered. It was dark and fiendishly cold inside, and I began to shiver immediately as the heat was sucked from my body. I feared for my child and begged him to let me out, but he wouldn't. Finally, when I had given up and would let the cold take my child and me, he pulled me out roughly.

Then he gave me the greatest gift a Master can bestow, a roasting. His incredible heat was so intense within me I thought it was actually burning my face, throat, and inside me as he thrust further and further. It was so extraordinarily joyous from my mouth and through to my anus. During, our baby and I were shaking with ecstasy, quietly, since his member filled my throat. When he reached my large intestine, I gave birth to a healthy, raging green spheroid. The baby just popped out, and the Master held our child as he continued to stimulate me hotly and savagely from mouth to anus.

By the end of my long orgasmic ecstasy I was burning up with heat out to my fingers and toes. I was sick with heat and nearly unconscious when he pulled out. There's no way to describe the deep love of this gift. It makes me cry to think of it even now. The experience so invades my thoughts and dreams that I know he'll be with me forever.

There was great pageantry at the First Master's passing. I shrieked in frustration, but he had made everybody promise to reassign me after his death. I heard his will, and heard his dear voice, the last of him I heard, saying, "Reassign Esme. Do this gesture of kindness to me in full exchange for the life I've given you. You can do any other ritualistic silliness you can think of, but Esme gets to live as long as she will. That's all I ask."

So I got to watch his black dome slowly be loaded on a domeship. Three Master younglings and twelve untouched virgin maidens were selected to accompany him. Even Johnny got a ride. But I was left behind as his funeral ship flew into the sun.

The very next day I was given to my new Master. It's such an odd thing to live to see. What can I say about him? I'm still getting used to the change, but I can say he's a rascal. In that way, he reminds me of the First Master. His dome is a rich green with washes of gold like the sun. He himself is many colors, but predominantly green with orange washes when he thinks. From this, I knew immediately that he was only a few years old. He let me declare my whole Binding to him, so I finally got to put all that memorization to use. He told me I was his first, but I'm skeptical of everything he tells me. I said I was honored. Ideally, a Master's first should indeed be with an experienced Mistress, but this is rarely possible. Maybe I actually was his first. The way he is, I may never be sure.

He did okay with me and satisfied me well during his first opening of me. I appreciated his enthusiasm especially. I took extremely good care of him, based on his responses. I went partially deaf in one ear, but it will be repaired soon. I think he likes me. He kept screaming, "Mommy! Mommy!" throughout his whole pleasure, even up until he popped a nice big healthy embryo into me with a really satisfying stab for us both. It was so quick and energetic! I'll have to teach him to slow down and enjoy it a little more.

Afterwards, he told me the "Mommy!" thing was because I'd actually given birth to him a few years ago, and it gave him a tickle to have this relationship with me, to put it in me from where he came out. If it is a joke, it's an elaborate one, which I consider entirely possible given his nature. I'm really not sure if he's being honest with me or just pulling my chain, the little pervert. That's why I say he's a rascal. With that sense of playfulness, he could certainly be the First Master's progeny. I suppose they all are to some degree.

My name is Esme Harding, and I was the First Master's last Mistress.

(The end)

12