My Road to Femdom and Cuckolding

Story Info
How I started on my path to enjoying femdom and cuckolding.
1.1k words
3.38
35.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my early twenties I moved to NYC after graduating Boston College with all of the excitement as one could imagine a young woman having moving to the greatest city on earth to start a career. I was a marketing associate for a Madison Avenue public relations firm and felt like I had my own Mad Men dream come true as I was working with attractive high powered executive men. I was nervous at first coming from a small town and being around such dynamic powerful people but I started carving out my spot as someone who could be trusted with important projects. However, I do have to admit that I did flirt and use my sex appeal with the men to gain attention and had multiple fantasies involving my manager. It was this hunger that led to my career and path in life taking a turn for some incredible sexy adventures.

I've never had a problem getting the men I've wanted as I have a typical guy's attitude that if I see something I want I go and get it. I'm 5'9, long dark hair, I keep my body tight through Pilates work outs and beautiful long legs. My breasts are a pert B cup and my ass has never failed to get a second look. It's that second look that led to my first interesting adventure at work one day.

It was a casual Friday at the office and I decided to wear a new pair of jeans I purchased. Yes, a little bit tight but still appropriate for the office. I was working with my manager putting some books together in the afternoon for a property we were marketing and I noticed that second look when I walked by. I turned around and just smiled catching him. Steve looked away quickly and didn't say anything but my Mad Men fantasy took over and I couldn't resist going after him. Steve is mid-forties, married and typical guy's guy in the office. He also is well built and would wear suits that the pants closely tapered near his crotch. Ladies notice these things and he was carrying a package that I wanted to open.

The project we were working on required us to get some supplies we didn't have at a store 15 blocks away. We had no help as it was a holiday weekend so we both caught a taxi to go pick up the things. We laughed and talked on the way there and I playfully flirted with him. "Big plans this weekend Leyla?"

"No not really, my roommate and I are heading to a concert on Saturday but that is about it and then maybe look for some trouble to get into afterward.." I smiled and looked at him.

He smiled back and said "I'm sure that won't be hard for you to find."

We arrived at the store and purchased the boards that we needed and then jammed them into the backseat of the taxi for our return trip to the office. We were both sitting pushed up against each other and I decided to be the aggressive woman that I've always been. I had my hand placed on his knee and let it slide down his leg toward his crotch grazing the lining of what I'm sure was his cock. I didn't say anything and we stayed there with the taxi moving as he continued to tell me about his plans to visit his in-laws in New Jersey. I then reached a little closer and he just smiled... I could tell he had what I required and I started to get warm thinking about it.

We got out of the taxi, up to the office and as it was late we were the only ones in our corner of the office. He asked me into his office and I got more excited. I was so ready to seduce and be seduced by this hunk of a married man. When I came into his office he went and closed and locked the door. I turned and walked up to him to kiss and embrace him as my nipples hardened.

Things changed in an instant it seemed. He smiled and instead of kissing me he pushed me down on my knees before him. I was a bit shocked but I acquiesced. He unbuckled his pants and removed his very hard large throbbing cock. "Is this what you wanted so bad Leyla? Let's see how you can take it." He didn't give me a chance to respond as he thrust his cock into my mouth and started fucking my face hard with it. I almost gagged it was so big and tried my best as he thrust hard into my open mouth. He placed both of his large hands on my head and worked his cock in and out as I slobbered all over his cock and tried to keep up. Pulling out and giving me a chance to breathe he commanded "take my cock and slap it against your face." I did so and he said loudly "harder!" I did and was excited and a bit scared as this isn't the fantasy I expected. He then took back control of his cock and began thrusting again ramming my face. After a few more minutes spit was dribbling down into my black top making a mess however that was just the beginning. I could sense him getting even harder in my mouth and I knew he was close so I prepared to swallow what was to come. In a moment he pulled out of my mouth and began jerking off his throbbing cock over my face. He yelled for me to open my mouth and I took the first stream of cum directly down my throat. Then he proceeded to make sure he covered my face with one if the largest loads I've had in my life. As he finished he stepped back and smiled at me and the mess he made of my face and my clothes. He buckled up his pants and walked to his desk and told me to go get cleaned up.

I went to the bathroom and came back to his office and we finished the project without him or me saying anything else about it. However, this began our relationship where I was expected to proved oral service for my manager upon his request. I felt a bit jaded about the entire situation as I loved his cock but didn't like being used in such a way. I appreciated the power that he had over me and while I needed and wanted more I respected what I had to do. What it did for me is made me realize that with men from now on I wanted to have that power over them and I was going work to make it happen.