My Roomate is an Alchemist Pt. 01

Story Info
A mysterious potion has awful consequences.
918 words
4.16
13.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jubalog
Jubalog
29 Followers

I work stocking the shelves in a shop down the road from where I live. The pathetic pay is not enough to afford a place to live. I stay in the house of a wealthy chemist named Melissa.

We worked out a deal where I would be a guinea pig for her alchemical experiments in exchange for a room to sleep in. The experiments started off mundane, but over the past couple of months have begun to get increasingly wild.

In the most recent experiment, she had me drink a potion before I left for work. It took an hour before I felt the full effects of the mystery potion. I was in the middle of stocking shelves before I noticed I had a raging erection that would not go away.

I stood in front of the shelves, using all my focus to kill my boner. A tapping on my shoulder distracted me from this. I slowly turned around to see a busty ginger girl in a low cut shirt.

"C-can I h-help you?" I struggled to make my words come out.

"I was wondering if you could show me where..." Her words trailed off as I follow her eyes down to my groin. A prominent, throbbing bulge is pushing against the front of my pants. The mark of pre-cum is slowly spreading from its source. My body is shaking at the attempts to resist blowing a load in my pants.

She says something that comes across to me as a distant mumble. My mind is too far away. I make the mistake of looking at her chest. Her deep cleavage instantly pushes me over the edge. My legs give out as wave after wave of semen is forced through and into my pants. I can feel tears in my eyes begin to make their way down my face.

Sweating, panting, and kneeling on the ground with a load of cum in my pants, I look up to see she has left. To my fear and surprise, instead of fading away, my erection begins throbbing again.

I see my boss making her way down the aisle towards me. Her muscular yet feminine body draws my attention. Another powerful orgasm racks my body as she finishes the last few steps towards me. She stands above me looking down, watching my spasms. An angry scowl on her face.

As the intense spasms stop, she begins to reprimand me. "What the fuck, David?"

I look down at my groin and see the mess visible through my pants. As I look back up, my eyes are caught by her body again. My erection is quickly throbbing again.

"David!" She demands my attention again. "I asked you a question."

My eyes meet hers, and I attempt to stammer out a response. "Mel... M... Mel... "

"David." She interrupts. "I told you I cannot have this shit happening in my store." She states sternly.

I only stare at her, focusing all of your willpower into fighting another orgasm. She looks down on me with pity and lets out a deep sigh. "Alright, let's see what the problem is."

She crouches down in front of you and dips her hand in your pants. She takes one final look at you with raised eyebrows before pulling your pants out to see inside. Your erection towers up and out of your pants.

A look of shock spreads across her face. "Good lord! Why the fuck is there so much cum in your..." She is cut off as I lose control again. A loud moan escapes my mouth. The first load you blow lands on her partially open mouth. The second and third make it only to her breasts. The rest fall back down into my pants.

She sits there a moment, completely agape at what just occurred. A look of annoyance slowly creeps over her face.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She lets my pants snap back, leaving my erection out the top of my pants. After wiping the cum off her face, she grabs your arm and begins pulling you. In my disoriented state, I fall over as she drags me through the store. I notice a visible trail of cum is left behind as I am pulled. A number of customers gawk at the man with the leaking member being dragged across the floor.

I catch sight of the same ginger girl as before. I hear her incomprehensible whispers to the other patrons in the store. Her low cut shirt draws my attention again as my whole body tenses up. Another orgasm is forced out of me. My testicles ache in pain as I shoot an increasingly smaller load.

"Get the fuck out of here!" My boss shouts as she throws me by my arm out the front door. I land on all fours in the street. The dirt and dust is stirred up and is visibly sticking to the parts of you that are soaked with cum. "Don't come back until you deal with this shit."

I look up and see her standing in the doorway. I am hyper focused on her form fitting clothing. Her curves trigger yet another orgasm. My balls painfully tighten up along with the rest of my body as I have a dry orgasm. Nothing escapes my bouncing dick.

A look of disgust is visible on her face, as the expression on mine reveals what happened. She scoffs as she slams the door, leaving me throbbing in the street.

Jubalog
Jubalog
29 Followers