My Roommate Ch. 01

Story Info
My roommate unknowingly helps me end my lockdown dry spell.
1.9k words
3.68
34.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction depicting non-consent. If you think you might want to do something like this in real life, get a shrink.

Everyone's got needs, right?

About four weeks into the lockdown, my needs were not being met. And like any animal, I had to meet them.

Listen, if you're thinking that four weeks isn't a long time; I get it. You're right. But the truth is, I was already on a bit of a dry spell before this all went down. Things were bad before the lockdown, but at least all the Tinder conversations that went nowhere and the shitty first dates gave me just enough hope to keep going. During the lockdown there was no hope of getting laid. It was my hand or nothing.

Sure, some idiots were meeting up and fucking despite the shelter-in-place order. But as a (former?) man-whore, I knew to play it safe. If a slut is willing to fuck me during a quarantine, lord knows what other unsafe shit she's been up to. COVID last a couple weeks but herpes lasts a lifetime. No thanks.

At least I still had my job, which was both stable and easy to do remotely. I fell into a routine pretty easily; work for eight hours, spend about an hour working out, then video games until bedtime. I basically only left the room to eat and use the bathroom.

Honestly, I would have liked to stretch out on the couch (MY couch, by the way) and watch a show, but my roommate more-or-less claimed it as her own. She basically turned it into her own little lockdown nest. Pillows, blankets, dirty dishes, dirty clothes, empties. Hell I wouldn't have been surprised to find a piss-jug in there. Do women do piss jugs? Never mind, I don't want to know.

Yeah my roommate was a real piece of work. Brittany was her name. Brunette pixie-cut hair, big-ass glasses, a few tats here and there; pretty typical hipster bitch. Most of the time she wore baggy-ass clothes that hid her figure, but I saw her in her pajamas enough to know she had a pretty bangin' body. Tits had to be at least double-D, and she had a juicy ass and an hourglass figure.

Oh, she also preferred they/them pronouns. You can probably guess my opinion on that.

By this point we'd been roommates for about a year. I'd be lying if I said that the thought of fucking her hadn't crossed my mind a time or two before the lockdown, but I was never that tempted. A good friend once told me, "You never fuck your roommate. You fuck her friends, she fucks your friends, but you don't fuck each-other." As someone who despite the warnings once stuck his dick in crazy, I swore to never disregard that kind of advice again.

We became roommates via Craigslist. My previous roommate moved away for a job so I made a posting. When I first read her reply I thought I was about to get scammed - how many single girls are out there on Craigslist looking to live with single dudes? But she was legit, and when she moved in I was pretty excited. I thought I'd finally get to play out my friend's advice.

Boy, was I disappointed. First off, this bitch hardly said two words to me. I thought maybe we could be friends but she refused to even try to get to know me. Second, she was hardly ever home. I don't know where she was going but she would often be gone all day and all night, stumbling home (and making enough noise to wake me up) at 3 AM on a work night. Third, she never brought anyone over. Ever. I threw some parties here and there but she would lock herself in her room for the duration. She never threw parties or even had people over just to hang out.

She wasn't dating anyone, I knew that much. She'd talk about it loudly on the phone, mostly complaining how awful Tinder was (probably one of the few things we agreed on).

I hated her music. She probably hated mine. She was vegan, I'll eat just about anything. Zero overlap in television preferences either (though I did hear her watching West Wing once, that show wasn't bad). So yeah, I guess you could say we were like oil and water. Oh well, no big deal; I kept to my space, she kept to hers, it was fine.

Then the lockdown happened.

She immediately lost her job. I have a feeling based on how she handled the crisis that she would've quit anyways; this bitch would wash down every single delivery with soapy water, and she was constantly sanitizing her hands even though she never left the house. On the rare occasions she DID leave, she would wear a full N95 mask (no idea where she found them) and fucking goggles, like swimming goggles. She looked so fucking dumb, oh my god.

I had a slightly more cavalier attitude to the virus; I'd wash my hands, wear a mask in stores, and keep six feet away from people, but I would also go for walks, buy groceries at the grocery store, and pick up food instead of ordering delivery. I could tell it freaked her out a little bit but she never said anything to me about it.

As far as I could tell she was spending her time drinking and watching television all day every day. It wasn't uncommon that I'd come out of my room to make dinner and see her passed out on the couch. Who knew you could get that drunk on fuckin' PBRs, right? If she was anything like a friend to me I probably would've said something, but things being as they were I had no problem letting her self-destruct.

So here I am, four weeks in. It was a Friday night and I felt like staying up late, so I left my room to grab an energy drink for some late night gaming. It was like 8 PM and I could hear Brittany snoring loudly from the couch. I paid her no mind and went to the kitchen, but on my way back to my room I glanced over at her.

She was mostly covered by a blanket, but I could see she was also wearing a ratty spaghetti-strap top that I'd seen her wear as pajamas. It barely contained her tits on the best of days, and with her laying on the couch haphazardly one of her tits had popped clean out, the other one barely contained.

She had damn nice nipples, and they were hard. I felt something of my own get hard, and I started absently stroking myself through my sweatpants. It's hard to describe the way the urge to fuck can take hold of you. It was almost an animal instinct, and before I knew it I was standing over her, dick straining against the fabric of my pants.

It took me a moment but I regained my senses and did what any self-respecting man would do - I pulled her shirt up and went back to my room.

Okay, I may have also snapped a pic or two. And I may have brushed my hand against her tits a bit more than I had to to get her covered up. So I'm a "mostly" self-respecting man, then. You really think you wouldn't have done the same?

I went back to my room and cracked open my energy drink. Didn't really feel like playing anything, so I pulled up some random videos on YouTube while I drank. The whole time I'm touching myself without even realizing it, and pretty soon I'm once again hard as a rock. I decided I needed to do something about that, so I switched to porn, dropped trou, and went to work. The porn wasn't really doin' it for me; I kept thinking about Brittany, defenseless in the other room. I pulled up the pics I'd taken and jacked it to them, but some part of me would just not be satisfied. Thoughts of going back out into the living room raced through my mind; I could just go out there and jack off into a paper towel while looking at her, right? Or you could go jizz on those big fuckin' titties.

I stopped playing with myself and stared at the picture I'd taken. Not even that fucking armpit hair could turn me off right now.

I decided that self-respect is overrated.

I left the room naked from the waist down, with an erection so hard it hurt. I walked up to where she was snoring and pulled her shirt down without much caution, and before I knew I was kissing and sucking on both of them. This wasn't part of the plan, but it was too late to stop now.

I straddled her chest as she laid on the couch and slid my throbbing cock between her tits. This wasn't part of the plan either, but she was still sleeping soundly so what the fuck ever. I started pumping my hips, feeling her softness against my rock-hard cock. I knew it wouldn't take long, so I picked up the pace, pressing her tits tight against me with both hands. Once I felt my orgasm building I withdrew, so I could cum all over those glorious tits.

To my credit, most of the cum ended up where I intended it to. But everyone knows you can't aim that first big squirt very well, and sure enough a nice thick rope covered her from chin to forehead. A good amount of it even ended up in her hair. Oops. But after that first rogue shot I pumped round after round after round of baby batter all over that stupid slut's chest. I came so hard I was worried I might've hurt myself, but all I felt in the aftermath was endorphins. Lots and lots of endorphins. The good shit.

My first inclination was to leave her like that, tits and face glistening in the light of Netflix's "Are you still there?" screen, but it would've been way too obvious. So after taking a few pictures I got to work cleaning her up using a box of tissues I found in her nest. She slept through all of it; wiping the cum off her tits, dabbing at the cum in her hair (yeah that was going nowhere), and even cleaning up her nose and forehead. I decided to have a little fun with it and scoop up some of the cum with a finger and let it drip into her open mouth. She coughed a bit but didn't wake up.

Eat it, bitch.

Her shirt and blanket had a bit of cum on it, mostly from me being careless with what was still dripping out of me while I was cleaning her. Fortunately both were light-colored so I doubted she would notice. Once I was content that she was as clean as she was going to get I left her there, tits still out this time.

And that was that. Nothing else happened between us for the rest of the lockdown. I was quite happy with the pictures I had and...

Yeah I'm full of shit. That was not that. That was only the beginning.