My Roommate is My Pee Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heloise, I can't take the dildo out if you put such strength toward your pelvic muscles, just relax a little so that I can take it out."

"Relax?! I'll flood everything if I do. Hmmmm, take it off little by little."

She was now moaning loud. As Helena was trying to do it slowly, Heloise relaxed just enough to get the dildo out, resulting in Heloise loosing total control and letting a huge gush of pee and pussy juice that lasted for a minute at least. She was shaking with all the efforts she had furnished through the day. She couldn't even move for a while but finally the gush stopped. She got out of the cubicle with Helena after she regained some of her strength.

Heloise didn't know what to think about this hold, as it was both her best experience of pee-gasm and yet the most torturing hold of her life. But when Helena tried to make excuses to Heloise, this one told Helena that she really enjoyed it, to comfort her best friend.

When she saw how Heloise was pleased with the experience, she told her:

"There are many other things we can do, I have a lot of ideas. You will have a lot more fun, don't worry," and with that she pushed a little on Heloise's still painful bladder, earning a gasp from Heloise.

12