My Roommate Pops My Cherry Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna keep doing this until you don't get pregnant babe," he whispered once he'd stopped moaning and both of us had fallen on the floor.

"Maybe I'll make you a prostitute, I know people will pay heavily for destroying you.." he continued as I felt him piss inside my ass, the warmth flowing down my thighs as he nuzzled my neck and crushed my body under his.

It took him a few minutes, but then he began getting hard again inside my ass, and his hips moved with a renewed passion as he began pounding me again.

It was about a few minutes in round 2 when he slapped me again, fucking me missionary style while his back was towards the entrance door.

"You'll do so well as gigolo..." he said holding my jaw before slapping me hard again. I let out a yelp as I tasted blood. And then something flashed in his eyes and I felt him pull out.

"I've got an idea," he said as he took hold of my hands and tied them together with his belt as I watched his cock throb over me as he pushed both my legs up and looked at my gaping hole.

"Such a good pussy..." he whisper before he turned me around and made me get in the doggy position, my knees already bruised from being fucked before.

"Matt what are you doing?" I asked as he inserted four of his fingers in my ass and began finger fucking me roughly, making me moan and yelp.

"I'm gonna open your lovechute the way it deserves to be opened, once I'm done, no one will ever be able to enjoy your body the way I did..." he said grinning sadistically and pushed in his thumb.

"Mattt! Please pull it out its hurting your hand ahh Matt stopp" I said as I felt him pushing his fingers and thumbs and he slowly closed them to form a fist and forced my asshole open to fist it.

I began screaming and crying in a renewed agony as he forced his fist deeper inside me, punching my guts with his hand and laughing and admiring how I harrowed because of him. Eventually I felt his fist go inside me completely and he forced his hand beyond his wrist inside my ass, my screams turning into silent moans as I felt the last bits of energy leaving me while he began moving his hand to fuck me with it, his laughter echoing in the living room, his fist hitting my prostate harder than his cock ever could which made my own dick stand erect and made me moan louder in pleasure.

My vision was blurry from being numb with pain and pleasure as he gave me a sloppy kiss and that's when I heard it, a sound other than the ones I and Matt were making... the sound of a latch...

I looked behind Matt wearily, when I saw the main door being pushed open forcefully and Tom rushed in. Matt was too far gone in the ecstasy of fucking me with his hand to realize Tom had walked in and it was as if all of my old self, who'd never have given in to this treatment, came back to me; and the moment Tom turned towards me, I tried to scream, but it only came out as a low whisper, "Help meee.."

What happened after that was quite violent, Tom leapt across the room the fastest I've seen, his face contorted in rage and he pried Matt off of me, and I felt my hole gaping wide as his fist was pulled out of me. I was too stunned and tired to notice it but I heard the unmistakable yelps and groans of a man being beaten. When I finally managed to look, I saw Tom sitting atop of Matt, Toms fists raining down punches on Matt's face which was red and unrecognizable.

I looked away as I felt bile rise down my throat looking at Matt' condition, his yelps turning into groans before it turned to just sounds of sloshing which slowly died down.

I felt myself being picked up, and I turned my head to look at Tom, his hands were bloody but more than that what his handsome face was distraught, with a slight cut above his left eyebrow as he looked at me. It was the last thing I saw as I gave in to being tired and felt myself slip away, my dick softening as my prostate finally stopped being stimulated and Tom's voice sounded incoherent to me as I passed out.

12