My Roommate Pops My Cherry Pt. 03

Story Info
Veryl is forced to fuck again, or is he?
3.5k words
4.4
11k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is work of fiction in every way possible and contains themes like non consensual sex, abuse and violence, if any of these effect you negatively, please skip the story. For those who enjoy all of the above, you're welcome to my Literotica story.

~

I was looking out of the window when the doctor walked in, Tom following his lead.

"And how is our patient doing today?" Doctor Chamberlain asked looking at me as he kept his notepad on the table beside my bed.

"I feel good," I replied with a tight smile as I sat up. I'd been admitted three days ago after I'd lost consciousness in Tom's lap, but the tests had revealed I was fine, just exhausted and too worn out. Matt, on the other hand had a broken rib and a broken jaw and a broken nose, all thanks to Tom's efforts, and he'd been patched up and put in police custody, the video he'd taken for his personal use incriminating him.

"Well, you'll be discharged in the afternoon after one last thing," The Doctor said pressing his stethoscope on my right pec, and then on my left, somehow making sure it was pressing over my nips which made me blush.

"Let him rest," he said to Tom before leaving as Tom sat down beside me, who only half nodded in response.

"I'm sorry," he began but I put a finger on his lips, making Tom's hazel eyes slowly look up into mine.

"It wasn't your fault," I said with a small smile.

"This wasn't, but I've raped you too, you just didn't report me," Tom said with a grimace making me clench my jaw.

"And that was my choice, I know you won't ever hurt me if you can help it, and that's good enough for me. Besides, I've seen you punish yourself enough for the past couple of months, I... I forgive you," I said biting my lip.

"Really?" Tom whispered looking up at my face, his own face lighting up as if I'd given him a candy and he were a kid.

"Come here," I said pulling him close to me, and did the only thing I could think of. I pressed my lips against his and kissed him. For a moment I thought he wasn't gonna kiss back until I felt his hand reach behind my neck and his tongue slip in my mouth, the act making both of us moan which led to both of us laughing.

"I love you too, I always have," I said, knowing that I did. I'd loved him as a friend but somewhere I'd always wanted to love him as something more, and now that I had a chance, I was gonna take it. I know what he did was wrong but his one wrong couldn't outdo all of the right things he'd done.

"I believe I said he needed to rest," Doctor Chamberlain spoke, interrupting us, obviously peeved at our antics, though I'm not sure when he'd walked back in.

"I'll see you in the evening," Tom spoke as he left, a small smile on his face, the first smile I'd seen on it since months.

"Take this," Doctor Chamberlain said handing me a pill and I swallowed it without water. I suppose I could rest for a while more.

~

I woke up feeling dizzy, my vision was slightly hazy but what I felt even more strongly was, my cock, it was erect and I could feel my heart thump loud in my ears.

And just as I felt myself stir more, I felt a pressure build on my cock, making me moan.

"That's right, just a little slut," I heard a man say and when I finally focused my eyes, I saw it was Doctor Chamberlain, only now, he was shirtless and my hospital gown was undone so I was almost naked. I looked around and saw that the blinds were all pulled down and the door to my room which was usually open, was closed shut, while his hand jerked me off expertly.

"Doc, what are you?" I started and I felt his hand meet my cheek, just hard enough for it to be a real slap but not hurt me.

"I've seen the video Veryl, you're an A grade slut, you really think I'd let you go home without using that grade A boy pussy?" he said and stood up, his 9" cock erect and his swollen head already leaking.

"You're gonna fuck me?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah boy, and your gonna love it, too bad you won't remember it the way I will but I promise you, you'll enjoy it." he said as he bent over and kissed me roughly. And in that moment all I could think of was, how badly I needed his cock inside me, to be fucked by his monster cock.

I quickly gave in to the kiss, moaning as he twisted both my nips with his hands, eliciting squeals from me and drowning them in his mouth.

"Fuck what have you done to me," I moaned as I began kissing Doctor Chamberlain aggressively.

And then I felt it again, the sweet sting of a slap, "Sir, you call me sir while I use you boy," the Doctor said and I nodded in accordance, whispering, "Yes sir."

"Atta-slut," he said kissing me again and opening my legs as one of his hand found its way to my ass.

"I wish he hadn't fisted you, but no worries, you've got a tight cunt regardless," the Doctor spoke as he inserted two fingers in me, knuckles deep, making me moan.

"Why does this feel so good Sir?" I asked as I began jerking myself and opened my legs wider so he'd have easier access.

"Because you are a whore, and whores love to be used by real men," he said inserting two more fingers in my ass making me gasp and moan for more.

"The pill I gave you, it relaxes the body and lowers all inhibitions. I figured after the intense fuck you'd gotten three days back, you'd be more than wanting a decent fuck, and that's what I'm gonna give you, a hard rough fuck that you deserve and a potent load dumped in your ass." the doctor cooed as he kissed and bit my jaw and neck, his manly musk driving me crazy and making me buck my hips to meet his thrusts.

"Such a good slut," he whispered as he bit down on my nip, hard enough to make me yell in pain, while using his free hand to force his fingers in my mouth so I'd suck on them.

"No wonder he raped you, both of them did didn't they, I heard it all," he spoke fingering me faster, getting my asshole ready for his member as it throbbed.

"Yes sir they did they did," I moaned, loving the feeling of being fucked by the Doctor's fingers.

"And you came every single time like the cheap floozy you are," he asked as he choked me to which I nodded in response.

"So pretty, I bet that mouth's taken a fair deal of cocks too eh?" he whispered pulling his fingers out of my ass and then yanking me out of the bed holding my hair.

"Yes sir yes," I said my tongue lolling at the thought of sucking his big fat cock, my own inhibitions lowered.

"Too bad you love the hunk, we'll have to make our relationship a more coveted one, but no worries, come back anytime, I promise I'll fuck you every time you do," Doctor Chamberlain said as he slapped my face with his cock and spread his precum all across my face, his other hand taking photos and videos of me.

"The amateur never knew how to shoot a real video," he smirked as he finally forced his cock up my mouth, as I eagerly took it, swallowing as much of it as I could until I gagged.

Doctor Chamberlain put his head back in bliss, my wet mouth slurping on his cock dutifully as I bobbed my head up and down his length. He grabbed both my ears and began skull fucking me, moaning and groaning unapologetically.

He looked down at me and said, "You know this is the room we men use when we fool around with nurses and staff, the moment I saw your video I had you admitted here so I'd do this to you," I choked on his cock, my eyes trained on his face as I acknowledged the fact that he'd planned this, and right now I was pretty glad he had because I was loving being treated like a slut.

"Such a good boy," he cooed as he finally let go off my face.

"Tell me what you are, I know you want to," Doctor Chamberlain said as he bent down to kiss me and twisted my nips.

"I'm a slut who loves taking cocks up his holes," I said smiling, the need to feel my boy pussy stuffed evident in my voice.

"Sit on my cock and take it bitch," he said slapping me before he sat down on the bed, his cock proudly erect, wet with my drool.

And I was quick to move, and I straddled Doctor Chamberlain, whispering, "Why do I love this?"

"Cause deep down you crave it, you crave being a whore, you were born for this," he replied kissing me as I lowered my ass on his cock, and I felt him fill me inch by inch, his eyes glazing over from pleasure as he took hold of my hips.

"And I'm gonna give it to you, all I had to do was lower your inhibitions, and lo behold, nothing but a cheap public cunt who's a cock tease. hell if it were up to me, I'd say you deserve to be raped by men, your rapist should be praised for his candor of treating you exactly how any real man should," Doctor Chamberlain said as he forced all of his cock up my ass and began thrusting in me, making me squeal unabashedly as he fucked me senseless.

Not having had much practice with it, I was soon tired of bouncing up and down his cock and Doctor Chamberlain was motivated enough to hold my body and fuck me on his cock.

"Best pussy I've had in last few years, and that too after being fisted so recently, hell I'm not even gonna charge you, your cunt's all the payment I need," he said biting my neck hard making me whimper as my body shook violently from being fucked so hard.

"On your knees now," he ordered as he pulled me off of his cock, breaking my reverie and threw me on the floor roughly.

I quickly moved in position and felt him pull my hair, as I looked in his eyes, for the first time acknowledging my place as a submissive slut who wanted to make a man cum.

"I've put you on PrEP, but I want you to swallow every drop today, the next time I see you, I'll breed you," Doctor Chamberlain said as he slapped my face, both with his cock and his palm before shoving his cock in my throat. He took his phone and began recording me again, as I bobbed my head up and down his cock and them I felt him pull my head into his pubes, grunting as he held me.

And then I felt it, his cock swell, and my hunger for his cum was rewarded soon after. his cock finally erupted, warmth shooting in my mouth and throat and I tried my best to swallow his cum as I choked on it, rope after rope of it gushing in my throat as he groaned and kept thrusting in my mouth, as if it were a pussy.

When he let go of my hair, I still lapped at his cock with my tongue before he pulled away, "I'll send the male nurse in, he'll use you and then get you washed," he said with a smirk as he began putting on his trousers.

He was still shirtless when he opened the door, I was lying slumped on the floor, too gone in pleasure as I watched him call a male nurse in. The guy was probably in his thirties, not unhandsome and with a gruffy beard and a physique that gave away his gym going habits.

"The slut's all yours," Doctor Chamberlain said with a smile and even before the male nurse had stepped in the room, I saw him begin to undress.

"Let's leave the door open, so people can see exactly what you and I are upto," he said with a smirk as he pulled out his monster cock, probably 7 inches but the thickest cock I'd ever seen.

"Open that pretty hole," he said holding my jaw and I dutifully opened my lips and placed them on his cock, sucking him like a slutty pervert.

"Get it nice and wet so I can breed your cunt boy, my wife doesn't let me cum in her fearing we'll have more kids, you on the other hand, I'd love to get you pregnant," he said skull fucking me as he took of the rest of his clothes.

Mark, as I read his name on his discarded ID, didn't take long to pull his cock out of my mouth. He quickly moved me into the doggy position and mounted me, both our faces facing the door, to look at anyone who'd walk in on us as he began pounding me erratically.

As his fat cock hit my prostate with each thrust, I moaned lewdly, wanting him to go harder, to use me rougher and he didn't hesitate to do just that as he held me by my hair and spanked my ass, groaning and moaning without any restriction as he went to town on my asshole.

"So glad your boyfriend got you here, does he know how much of whore his boyfriend is?" he said as he bent over and bit my neck, my own orgasm approaching from him hammering his cock into me.

"He... He isn't my boyfriend," I moaned as I fucked myself on Mark's fat cock.

"So the little slut's his fuck toy then?" Mark spoke drilling his cock harder in my quivering asshole, his hands taking hold of both my pecs as he crushed them.

"You'll make such a good boywife," he said as he kissed me roughly before biting my neck, the frenzied lust making both of us go wilder, my own body moving to fuck myself harder oh his fat cock.

He held my hair and pulled me towards him, my swollen and bruised nips jutting out from my body as my back arched and he groaned, "Take it slut, take my cum, I'm gonna get you pregnant," he all but howled as I felt his cock flood my ass, my own cock spewing my cum like a jet spray. My body spasmed in pleasure as Mark held me, I could feel him pump his seed deep in me before he let go of my hair, making me fall on my elbows, panting as I basked in the afterglow of our sex. We stayed like that for a while, me on my knees and elbows while Mark kept his cock buried in me, I could hear him take snaps of me in his phone but a part of me was loving it, the feeling of being a wanton whore.

Finally Mark pulled out and picked me up by my waste before tossing me on his shoulders, he didn't dress either as he took me to the washroom attached to my room and held me under the warm shower, massaging my gaping hole as his cum flowed out of it incessantly.

I was cleaned by Mark in silence before he pushed me to my knees, forcing his hard cock deep in my throat like it was the most natural thing to do.

"One of the best bitches I've had boy, I hope you keep getting admitted," He spoke as I sucked him sultrily, the effects of being uninhibited from my urges wearing off of me. Mark fucked my face for a long time before he came in my throat and made me swallow.

"I want you to fuck your buddy tonight, the way he's been taking care of you, he deserves your services," Mark said as he dried himself off while looking down at me, on my knees in the washroom, he pulled me out and applied some lotion on my abused hole after he'd dried me and took me to my bed where he expertly dressed me in the hospital gown, and kissed my ass hole one last time before leaving the room.

"Why did I like every second of that?" I spoke after a while as I stared at my hands, my body feeling the aftereffects of being used in renewed glory before I felt myself drift off to sleep from exhaustion.

~

I walked inside the living room on Tom's arm, my ass still sore, though I was pretty sure the soreness came more from being fucked by Mark and Doctor Chamberlain than Matt.

And I don't know if it was the pills he'd slipped me or was I really into it, but I knew for a fact that I'd loved it in the moment, the feeling of a big cock pounding in me, and I knew I'd crave it even more.

"I don't get it, I saw you a few hours ago, your bruises seemed to have faded," Tom said as he helped me sit.

"Maybe it was the lighting," I said, not wanting to reveal to him I'd been fucked by two more men and this time I'd loved it, without any buts attached.

He scoffed at me and went to the kitchenette and brought me some water.

"I... I'm sorry for treating you the way I did," I said taking the water from his hands. Granted he did rape me, but eventually I did enjoy it and were it more consensual I'd have loved it... And he'd suffered enough because of that.

"No need to apologize, I, even I deserve to be behind bars like Matt," he said, his face pouting as he sat beside me, his eyes looking miles away.

And then I did the only thing I could think of, I bent over, which made my sore ass hurt, but I did it anyway until I felt my lips crash into Tom's, who was caught by surprise.

I kissed him slowly at first, my eyes closed and just when I was about to pull away, I felt his hand pull me into his lap, his other hand taking hold of my jaw as he deepened the kiss and began kissing me more aggressively.

I'm not sure how long we stayed like that but eventually I pulled away, my eyes lowered in coyness, which felt ridiculous, not hours ago I'd been begging strangers to use me like a whore and with Tom, I felt bashful.

"I love you," he whispered kissing my nose, then my forehead and used his hand to pull my chin up so I'd look at him. "You don't have to say it now, or ever, not until you mean it the way I do," he said kissing my cheeks and then placing one last chaste kiss on my lips. I think I meant it when I said earlier but if I did, why did I like being pounded by someone else?

I finally managed to look up at him and saw his face, he had the brightest smile on his face, probably the only real one I'd seen in months.

"What if.. What if I'm not the person you thought I was?" I asked wondering how he'd feel if I told him that though it was without my consent, I'd loved being fucked and manhandled by men, that I probably was a slut who liked being treated like one.

"Then I'll love the person you are, I love you without any conditions Veryl," he said with a small smile.

"And what are we.. now?" I asked unsure if we were boyfriends now.

"Whatever you want us to be, even if that means just being friends," he said the last part, but I could see his smile falter.

"Well you'll have to ask me to be your boyfriend in a much better way if that's what you want," I said truthfully. I had lusted and admired Tom much before we had even met, not that I acted on those feelings after we did, but now that I did have a chance, I wanted to take it but I needed to now he'd work for it too.

"How about we go on a date first?" Tom said beaming and I nodded in response which made him pick me up and twirl me around, which was mildly discomforting given I was still sore but it was worth it.