All Comments on 'My Roommates are Monsters Ch. 04'

by Topher4774

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
noodlyarmsnoodlyarmsover 4 years ago

Damn, what a brutal place to cut it! Hopefully the next installment is not too far around the corner. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Damn dog what a cliff hanger ey

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Clif hanger

Oh come on !!! You cant do that to us !!!

timothynoullettimothynoulletover 4 years ago
Awesome story

I love this story and please continue adding new characters Ben is the luckiest man having a beautiful Vampire and a seductive Fairy and now an Elf I can’t wait to read what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dammit just when it was getting good.

Lousy spot for a cliffhanger. Unless you have a new chapter coming soon. If not your going to loss your audience. So if I was you I get to typing a new one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Killing me smalls

Love the story but damn. Now I can't wait for the next chapter. Also if you are open to suggestions the elf already feels too subservient, your other characters feel well formed and people in their own right but the elf reads like she's a robot. Maybe see if you can give her more personality and Elegance like the girl that's always takes the proper high road but is a freak that likes getting dominated in private. (Naughty librarian). Or something similar. But anyway you go with it I enjoy reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Leave Race out

A few years ago I saw the film "Meagan Leavey" in which the rapper "Common" played a gunnery sergeant. Having been in the Navy and having had interactions with numerous 'gunnies,' I was very impressed with Common's portrayal. His character had no race, gender, or bias. He was a US Marine Gunnery Sergeant! Period!

IMHO, your story would be so much better if Benjamin was simply an every man and not a "chocolate man" with a "black cock." Your writing for his character is strong enough that being human is all he needs to be. Race does not enhance his empathy to connect and love these beings that fate has thrown him together with. What does give him that ability is his humanity. Skin pigment neither adds nor detracts from that.

derGaertnerderGaertnerabout 4 years ago
Who is taller

Ben or Alfa?

And what's the real name of Alfa?

You should be careful with such informations

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I know its fantasy and i should get out of my own way and just enjoy it, but the MC is simpy and the entire housing of able bodied individuals on tax payers funds rubs me the wrong way. I also hate the descriptor of "chocolate man" It narrows Benjamin's character to just that of his ethnicity.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 3 years ago
Conflict Good

Alfa. Alpha. Has a desire to be Beta.

I had assumed that Elves have either very pale skin or very dark skin. Blue skin. Hrrmmm? Is Alga a Water Elf, kin to Nyads and/or Mermaids. I want to see a lamia join the crew, or an Arachnids. Something bizarre and less humanoid. Something less objectively lovely. Someone hard to love.

Will Ben be impregnating his Women? That should be impossible. But he is magical too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need another description besides chocolate. We get it, you like bbc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTopher4774@Topher4774
*Update!* Hi. Yes I’m am still writing. I will he finishing Monster Roommates and I have new projects I’m working on too. Please stay tuned. FOLLOW me on Twitter @MonsterRoomie if you want to chat with me directly and get the latest updates on my writing. Hey it's Tophe...