My Roommates are Monsters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben wanted to hide from the screen.

"That means she knows I went to the sex shop with her!" He thought well more panicked in his head.

"Y-Yeah. She wanted to go shopping so I figured I'd make a day out of it for her."

"For her. Right." Maya didn't seem to believe a word I said but said nothing of it. "I'm sure she was elated to do that today. I'm sure you were too."

The words sounded nice but there was a judge like tone hidden behind them.

"Anyway. I called to tell you you will be getting a new roommate tomorrow. So be up and ready in the morning for her arrival."

Ben was surprised and excited to hear the news. "Really? You finally found someone?"

"Well actually this... individual... has been living at the facility for some time. She requested to be moved to your home."

Ben looked confused. "Really? Why?"

"She read your file and I guess she was interested. I don't have time to answer all your questions tonight. I was doing something when you called. She will be there tomorrow and she can tell you more. Goodnight."

Before he could ask anything else she hung up. It was one of the shortest calls he had with her. He wondered what she was doing that seemed so important.

Benjamin didn't get up from his chair for a long while. He thought about the inevitability of the new person. He wondered what she would be like and if she would get along with Fee and Flori. There was a slight bit of concerned but it was quickly engulfed with excitement.

What supernatural creature was coming tomorrow?

Fortunately for Benjamin, he found out the next morning.

It was 10:32 am when the doorbell rang. Ben had been up since 9:00 am waiting for the new roommate to arrive. He was dressed in a lavender t-shirt and jeans. When he arrived at the door, he took a moment to take a deep breath, then opened the door.

He didn't know what to expect. It could have been an alien with a hundred eyes or with 10 arms and legs. What if the new roommate was slimy? It could have been a werewolf.

"Do werewolves and vampires fight like they do in movies?" Ben thought. It was something he would have to ask Flori later.

Despite all that, the creature standing before him was gorgeous. The first shock was that he was looking slightly up at her. She had to be 6'8 or taller. She wasn't much taller than Benjamin 6'3" frame but she appeared to towered over him. The second thing he noted was that her skin was an azure blue. Every inch of it from what he could see. Her hair was a rose gold blonde and if Ben could see behind he would see it hang all the way down to her ass from the tight ponytail she had.

She looked at him quizzically with sapphire blue eyes, and her dark blue lips were curled into a polite smile. Her ears were long and pointed.

The blue female was wearing a grey pants suit. Ben had a hard time not staring at her chest because of the low v-neck blouse she was wearing underneath her gray blazer. She was standing with her hands behind her back which made her breasts push out more.

Ben felt like he had been staring at her for longer than he should, even though it was only a few seconds, so he introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Benjamin Parker. You must be the new roommate."

The tall blue lady extended a hand to Ben, which he gladly took.

"Hello, Benjamin Parker." She said in a proper accent he'd never heard before.

"I am Alfa Vaniflev, from the Fifteenth family of the Elvian Empire, and I am here to be a tenant in your home."

Ben smiled. "Alfa Vaneevel? Nice to meet you."

"Van-ni-fel-ve but you may call me Alfa."

Ben blushed, slightly embarrassed. "Ok Alfa, come on in. Welcome to your new home."

He stepped to the side and watched her walk in the house. He led her through the hall into the living room/kitchen area.

"So this is the front of the house. Everyone can hang here. There's a TV and game system. The kitchen is fully upgraded and you can make and store whatever you need."

Alfa listened the entire time he showed her around the house. She was perfectly attentive and kept eye contact when he spoke and pointed to different things. Once they got back to the living room they sat down. Ben sat in the loveseat and Alfa sat on the couch next to him.

The blue elf removed her blazer and it was then when he got his first good look at her upper body. Boy did he!

Benjamin had never seen a woman as toned in person as the female elf before him. Her arms weren't as large as his but they were completely covered in muscle. She still had her blouse on but he knew if she removed it he would see a toned stomach and back.

Alfa began talking first which broke his concentration.

"Thank you, Master, for showing me around your home. I will make sure I follow all house rules and do what you ask of me." She said politely.

Ben shook his head. "It's okay I'll take care of all the house responsibilities. You just do whatever it is you do. Just don't leave the house.... And don't call me master."

"Nonsense!" The blue elf exclaimed. "I will take care of the upkeep of this residence. You are my master and the owner of the home. I am here to serve you."

"No you are here to live here. No be my... servant." Ben pleaded. "You really don't have to do anything."

Alfa was not backing down. "Nope. I cannot allow you to do that. It is elf custom to take care of anyone who opens their home to us."

Ben laughed. "That's nice but you aren't with the elves. You don't have to do that."

Alfa looked at him for a few moments. She seemed to be thinking.

"Fine." She finally spoke. "I will duel you for it." She immediately got up and slipped her shoes off and grabbed the button to her pants. She quickly pulled them down and placed them on the couch.

Ben was so taken aback that he didn't process what was happening. He watched her remove her pants and stared at her toned muscular legs. When he looked up a little higher he saw her black lace trimmed panties hugged tightly against her. Her azure blue skin made the panties stick out. Ben felt a stir in his own pants.

Alfa then turned around and Benjamin saw her toned bubble butt swallowing the thin material of her black lace panties.

She removed her blouse in one clean motion before turning back around to face him. She had on a matching black lace bra to go with her bottoms. Her breasts, which Ben guessed were around a C cup, were sitting perfectly in them.

After about 30 seconds of staring, Ben woke from his trance and stood up.

"Whoa whoa. No no. We don't have to duel! What?!" Ben said.

"Are you sure Master?" She inches toward him. "I would love to duel you for the right to take care of the house."

Ben watched her slowly move closer to him. He could see her muscles flex and tighten. She had a solid set of abs. He was physically bigger than her but he felt she could take him easily.

"No! No. Nooo. We don't have to duel. You can do whatever you want. You can take care of the house." Ben said with defeat.

There was no point in stopping these females in the house. To Ben, they were all amazing yet terrifying in their own way. He thought back to when he first met Flori. If he never agreed to that date he wouldn't be in the situation he was now.

That thought made him smile. Despite being nervous and unsure if he could, he was genuinely happy that he was now fostering supernatural creatures. Despite everything he thought he knew about the world being thrown out the window, this was an adventure and much needed since Ashlyn died.

It also didn't hurt that all of the tenants were gorgeous.

And yet, he had a different problem at the moment.

He tried not staring at her blue breast that laid in their bra before him but dialed miserably. He felt the uncomfortable strain of his cock pressing against his pants. He used his hand to cover the obvious tent and walked over to grab Alfa's blouse.

"Here put this on and go put your room together. Unpack." He said as he held the shirt up in front of her chest so he couldn't stare.

Alfa took the shirt and nodded. "Yes Master." She began to put on the shirt when a familiar and untimely (at least to Ben) voice came from the hall towards the bedrooms.

"Wooooow. You're all blue..... elf! We have an elf!"

Ben turned and saw Fee standing in the opening to the living room. Her hair was a mess from being in bed. Strands of her bright fiery hair fell over her face. She had on one of her usual half shirts pair with green panties and black thigh highs.

She came towards Ben and Alfa. "An actual elf! I've never met one before. We have an elf! Good. We need you to clean the kitchen!" She ordered.

"Fee!" Ben said. "Don't talk like that."

Alfa smiled. "Of course. I will get to it right away."

"What no. You don't have to listen to her Alfa. Fee, go back to your room."

"I do not mind Master. Is Fee your wife?"

"Yep I am!"

"No you aren't. She's not. She's another tenant who should be in her ROOM."

"Alfa a really pretty name. Hehe!" The fairy ignored him.

"Thank you, Fee the fairy. You are beautiful." Alfa complimented her.

"You're welcome and thanks hehe!"

"Now, where are the cleaning supplies?" The blue elf began to walk off. She had abandoned her blouse on the couch again. Ben watched her bubble butt as she walked to the kitchen.

"I'll show you!" Fee said with excitement. She was bouncing up and down.

Ben put a hand over his face and shook his head. He began to walk to his bedroom. At this point he no longer cared. If she wanted to be the maid it was fine with him.

Fee stopped him before he left. "Um Ben, about Alfa... " Fee was talking quietly so Alfa, who was already busy in the kitchen, couldn't hear her. "She and Flori won't get a-"

"Master!" Alfa shouted from the kitchen near the refrigerator. "Am I going to be able to get food for me?"

"Uhh yeah. Agent Maya said that your food, all you guy's food should be arriving tomorrow." Ben answered.

"Thank you Master!" She said pleased.

Ben turned back to Fee. "Look I going to my room to rest. I don't want you to follow me. Okay?"

"But Ben-"

"Laaater"

After Ben's nap, the rest of the day went fine. Fee had stayed on the couch playing her game most of the day and Alfa was busy cleaning every inch of the house. She unpacked around lunch, quickly he noticed, and went back to taking care of the house.

Benjamin left the house after lunch to take care of errands and didn't get back until the sun began to go down. When he walked inside he noticed Flori hadn't come up yet. He was tempted to go wake her but decided against it.

He went to his room, undressed, and came back out to the front of the house. Alfa had made dinner. He was shocked that Alfa knew how to make human food.

"I studied your culinary practices the last few days to prepare for this." She explained.

The food was amazing. It was ramen. Ben devoured it and figured he had a new favorite dish. After dinner they all sat and talked for an hour.

Alfa finally acknowledged that she was tired and went to shower. About 15 minutes after she disappeared to the bath the grey vampire emerged from her slumber. Her hair was messy from sleep and she only had a thin tight shirt on.

Usually Ben had no problem with this. If anything he loved it but Alfa was new and he didn't know if she would be comfortable.

"Although..." Ben thought. "She did strip in front of him this morning."

"Morning darling." Flori slouched over to him. She plopped next to him and kissed his cheek.

"Morning. How'd you sleep?" Ben responded.

"Ehh it was fine. I thought you would come down today."

"I thought about it but we have a new roommate. So, I figured I'd be nice and show her some hospitality."

Flori's eyebrows raised. "A new roommate. Her? Please tell me it's not another fairy."

Ben chuckled. "No it's not. Fee seems to like her. She's nice. Very subservient but nice."

Flori's eyes grew suspicious at his words. "Subservient huh? Do you like that?" She cracked a smile.

Ben saw a smile but felt her icy words. "uhhh yeah. I mean she really like cleaning and stuff. I tried to stop her."

"Mmmhm. How chivalrous."

Ben laughed nervously. He didn't really want to get into that awkward conversation again.

Flori noticed his uncomfortable demeanor and grabbed his hand. "It's okay. It's fine. We are not mated. You may do what you wa-"

The vampire stopped suddenly. Her nostrils flared and her eyes flew bright red. Her head looked around the room and towards the kitchen rapidly. It was like an animal on high alert to Benjamin.

Just as he was about to ask her what was wrong, Alfa stepped into the living room opening. She turned her head and saw Ben and Flori on the couch. Her eyes were on Ben for half a second before quickly focusing on the silver haired female beside him.

Benjamin was not prepared for what happened.

He felt the air become thick and hot. The moment of the two beautiful women staring at each other seemed to last forever. It only lasted a few seconds.

Alfa leaped from the opening of the living room to the couch they were on. Her body was a blue blue. Flori also jumped. One second she was crouched on the couch like a panther and the next she was a grey blur.

Both colors collided and hit the floor. In the span of a few seconds both were back on their feet circling each other in a fighting stance. They growled and lasher at each other.

Flori, with her eyes glowing, growled. "I'm gonna kill this bitch!"