All Comments on 'My Roommate's New Pet'

by KennelKing

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wtff

This is so disturbing

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Make revenge plans.

socalgyrl08socalgyrl082 months ago

Whether you like the plot or not, this is extremely well-written. Excellent length. Probably no hope for a second part, but who knows. One clear miss: how does he s__t? Mia should also benefit from his mouth and tongue.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great start to this story. I figured Spot would get to eat Mia's pussy, after giving Brady a great BJ, oh well. So when are these to going put a chastity cage on him, with a shocker in that too????

LSV929LSV9292 months ago

Hot. Great job. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Someone, or two someones, are going to get very badly hurt, if not killed. For what they have do to this man. Brainwashing and forced training does not last forever, unless the Victim loves the idea, forced in to their head. Such as joining the Marines. And the first time, some kind of way to get freedom, or revenge Presents itself, the mind will snap back in to Self preservation and act. No matter how Brutal that action is!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

He needs to take revenge, first chance he gets, maybe like kill them, after they took his life....

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I still say that now that's he's A dog, he should act like a dog. And bite Master's cock off. After he forced him eat the cum from a BJ..

DragonLadDragonLadabout 2 months ago

I don't understand ppl who make comments about wanting revenge or disliking the story. Go read a different genre.

This was great! A huge fantasy of mine and it was a good read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKennelKing@KennelKing
The sequel to “My Roommate’s New Pet” is publishing currently. A sequel to “My Sister’s 7 Days of Shame” will follow sometime in June.