My Roommate's Toy Box Ch. 05

Story Info
Tyler takes charge when Alex shuts down after the session.
8.8k words
4.79
18k
41

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm slowly riding my roommate's huge black dildo, my ass feeling stretched to its limit, intently observing the scene unfolding right in front of me. Alex is squatting down over the impossibly thick gray plug, the one I couldn't even fit my fingers around when I'd first discovered his shipping box full of sex toys. He'd only successfully taken the whole massive thing once, that first time I'd watched him enjoying his collection, and now he's promised to hilt it with barely any warm up at all.

Alex plants a hand on the floor to balance himself, his bicep bulging as the huge gray lump brushes against his wet, hairy hole. The cocky expression he'd worn a few seconds earlier is gone, replaced with a mixture of fierce concentration and ravenous hunger. He bites his lip and closes his eyes, starting to push his ass down on the blunt head of the toy. "Fuck!" he thunderously grunts as the top of it presses inside his hole, Alex moaning wildly as his ass slowly swallows up a few more inches. His eyes blink open. "You ready to see me take the whole thing?"

"Do it, Alex," I encourage, starting to plunge myself down harder on the monster inside me. "I know you can do it."

He grins for a moment watching me, his face turning serious again as he shuts his eyes. "Fuck yeah, man," Alex hisses. He takes a deep breath and presses his ass lower, the remaining length of the gray plug gradually disappearing into him as he whimpers, inch after inch of it slowly boring inside until he bottoms out on the base.

Seeing my roommate hilt the toy so effortlessly, his big cheeks resting against the dorm room's tile floor, I feel my insides relax even more. When I thrust myself into the huge dildo again, I feel it venturing even deeper into me, yet another uncharted region of my ass being stretched open by the big black head. The sensations are intense, not as blissful as my roommate always makes them seem, but maybe that would change as my butt finally adjusted to being fuller than it's ever been.

Alex's eyes flutter open. "Told you I could do it!" he boasts, groaning as he forcefully lifts his ass off the gray plug, like holding it in is too much to bear. He pulls away so urgently the massive toy keels over, hitting the floor with a loud thud as a huge gush of piss sprays out of his dick. "Fuck, man," he pants, his huge gape almost obscene. "That felt so good."

"Seemed like you were struggling at the end," I tease, holding the big black dildo steady in my ass.

He looks offended as he wipes sweat off his forehead. "Let's see you take it then!" Alex says playfully, grabbing the plug and sticking it back against the tile. He lowers down and gently pecks my lips, rising back up and motioning toward the toy. "All yours if you can handle it, big shot!"

I shake my head, letting myself sink even further down on the beast I'm riding, another inch of it sliding up into my butt. "No, I'm definitely good," I say. "I think I'm already struggling enough with this one."

Alex snorts as he pours more lube all over the plug. "Struggling, huh? You sure seem to like it." He starts to mount the gray plug again, suddenly freezing, his mouth gaping open. "Holy shit, Tyler!"

I'm not sure what my roommate is reacting to, his ass still poised above the toy. "What?" I ask.

He smirks as he presses his loosened hole into the mammoth plug. "Dude, reach and feel where you are on that dildo right now."

I reach a hand to my hole and feel the dildo's balls close to touching my skin, just two inches now separating them. I'm suddenly astonished too, my eyes wide looking back at my roommate. "There's no way I already took that much!"

Alex laughs, still smiling. "Yeah, that's exactly what you just fucking did, roomie," he says proudly. "You have at least nine inches buried inside of you right now. That's so fucking hot." He reaches a hand around my head before I can respond, pulling my face to his, wasting no time thrusting his tongue into my mouth and burying it down my throat.

My roommate is kissing me so passionately I can't even think, just loving that our mouths are united again, our tongues greedily twirling together. I hear Alex grunting into me as we kiss and I know the plug must be penetrating his hole. He seems more turned on than I've ever seen him knowing that I've almost hilted one of his massive toys, and I feel exactly the same way. Rising up on the long black dildo still making out with Alex, I start to fuck myself, lifting my ass up and down on the huge length. The sensations are growing more pleasurable with every stroke, my insides wide open and greedier than they've ever been. I've never actually had a hands free orgasm before, but I feel like I'm on the verge of achieving one if only I could hit exactly the right spot.

He pulls away from me, his hand still wrapped around my head, both of us staring into each other as we ride the toys. We're both moaning loudly, both of us breathing into each other, that fervor I'd noticed during our first toy session obvious again on my roommate's face. Alex pauses, breathless and holding himself steady on the plug. "I'm so fucking glad you caught me doing this," he pants. "You have no idea."

Hearing him say that, I eagerly bury myself down further on the black dildo, the thick head sinking into more virgin territory and stretching even deeper into my insides. "I am too, Alex. Fuck." I know I'm close to swallowing the entire huge shaft, and right now I want it more than anything. I grunt as I feel the toy's balls come to rest against my cheeks, whimpering uncontrollably with the whole dildo lodged inside my butt.

"Fuck yeah!" Alex says excitedly, his face glowing. "You did it, man! You took it all!"

I only last for a couple seconds, sweat already dripping down my face, my body bolting up and expelling the massive toy. "There's no way," I whisper, the same words I'd thought repeatedly when I'd discovered his collection. Apparently with the right motivation, there's always a way.

Alex chuckles, his brown eyes staring into mine. "No, you fucking did it! I'm so proud of you." He kisses my lips and lets me go, urgently pulling his ass off the gray plug with a loud yelp. "Fuck!" he yells, more of his hot piss spraying out all over the floor. He plants both his hands on the tile, his whole massive body shuddering as he gasps for breath. His gape is wider than it's ever been, his pink hole already puffy and looking used up.

I'm worried for a second, watching him literally shaking. "Everything okay?"

Alex grins at me, nodding his head. "Trust me, dude, it's an awesome thing when you feel this way," he murmurs, still breathless. "There's nothing fucking better in the whole world." He stands up and briefly stretches, light glinting on the silver barbells in his nipples as he raises his hands up. "You're going to find out someday," he says while he's still looming over me, the words sounding like a promise.

"Maybe." I'm still doubting that, staring at the huge gray plug stationed almost menacingly across from me, but Alex certainly seems to love the way it feels. He's taken me this far, arousing curiosity I never would have contemplated without him. Maybe someday I would want to try the monster out for myself.

Alex squats down over the toy again, his eyes finding mine. "One more time and then I'm going to try the big one out."

I've been so lost in the session that I completely forgot about his new purchase. I can't even believe he's still up for it after taking more of the massive gray plug than he ever has, but my roommate is totally insatiable. My hole is definitely beginning to feel sore, already more battered than it's ever been, but as long as he's going I don't want to stop either. I press the thick head of the black dildo back into my ass, the length sliding in easily now that my butt has been loosened up.

"Shit!" Alex grunts, his hairy hole pushing down onto the thick gray plug and swallowing it up within seconds. "Holy fucking shit!" he shouts. He reaches for me, his face ecstatic as his hands grab my thighs and he stares straight into me while he impales himself. We kiss straddling his big toys, Alex lustfully moaning into me as his tongue eagerly tears into my mouth.

I push myself all the way down to the black dildo's balls again, that newly conquered part of me insanely sensitive, but it feels so fucking good. "Fuck," I breathlessly grunt when I come up for air, my mouth slick with my roommate's spit.

He smirks for a second as he pauses, the whole plug buried in his hole. "Fuck yeah, ride that huge fucking dick," Alex hisses. "Show me how much you love it, man."

I start feverishly ramming the dildo into my ass, my body completely surrendering, my legs shaking as the huge black shaft ruthlessly slides in and out of me. We viciously fuck ourselves for at least ten minutes, both of us fervently moaning with blissful pleasure. We're both drenched in sweat when Alex kisses me again, our wet faces rubbing together as we deliriously make out, still impaling ourselves on the massive toys

The moment is a new high, eclipsing all the others I've shared with him. I want us to cum together riding these toys, to cuddle with him in his bed, to feel him gently kissing me even after we've both satisfied our lust. I want him to invite me to the shower again, to let whatever happens happen. I want to tell him everything about my feelings, to admit how much I like him, that I'm in love with him, but I know I can't. Even if we are inhabiting this moment together, I know everything is still on his terms.

Alex is effortlessly bouncing his ass up and down on the huge gray plug, from the top down to the base, when he suddenly stops. His mahogany eyes look into mine, that primal fervor more glaring than it's ever been. "I think I'm ready to try it," he pants, lifting off the plug with a loud groan and rising up.

I pull myself off the black dildo too, whimpering as the massive length slides out of me and the thick head pops out of my hole, feeling my face scrunch up as my dick involuntarily unleashes a torrent of piss down onto the floor.

"Nice!" Alex calls from across the room, his new purchase already in hand.

"Now I understand why that happens to you," I say, taking the opportunity to stretch my arms up into the air.

He laughs as he yanks the gray plug off the tile, stationing the new toy in its place. "Kind of relieving, right? Sometimes I'm wishing the piss would fly out of me like that."

"Yeah," I whisper, still trying to catch my breath. My whole body is tingling, beads of sweat dripping down my face. My legs feel like they're on the verge of giving out, like I'd just spent an hour doing squats and lunges, my ass feeling completely hollowed out. I already know I'm going to be feeling this for days. My whole body will be feeling this for days. Alex didn't enjoy playing football, but these toy sessions are definitely his own bizarre version of being an athlete. I love him. I can barely believe he's real, that any of this is actually happening. I can't believe we lucked out sharing this tiny dorm room together, sharing so much together.

"Ready for more?" Alex asks, squirting an obnoxious amount of lube all over the new dildo and slathering it everywhere. He hovers over the behemoth, the toy at least fifteen inches long. It's so ridiculously massive that he literally has to adopt a different stance to mount it.

"Whenever you are," I answer. I want to climb into my bed and collapse out of exhaustion, but I'm enamored seeing my roommate's excitement, watching him straddle the biggest thing in his collection for the very first time. He passes the lube to me and I pour a generous helping out over the black dildo, setting the bottle aside as I lower myself down over it.

"Go for it," Alex encourages, watching me intently with the head of his new dildo resting against his hairy hole.

I try to push my ass down on the toy, feeling it touch my already pummeled entrance, but everything is suddenly clamped down, not budging at all even though I'd just been mercilessly riding the beast beneath me. I'm doubting I can accommodate it again as I give it another try, my hole adamantly refusing to cooperate. I shake my head, knowing that I have to throw in the towel. "I don't think I can do it," I say. "I'm spent."

"What, you're done already?" Alex feigns disappointment before cracking up, wiping the sweat off his brow. "No, you did way better than I thought you were going to do tonight, honestly. You're good, man. Just relax and enjoy the show."

I smile sheepishly, wondering if he actually means that. "I still can't believe I took it all," I say with a laugh. Did I actually impress him? I sit down on the floor, stretching my legs out, my feet beside my roommate's.

"Well, you fucking did it! And honestly, I'm not sure I'll be able to handle much more either," Alex admits. "But hey, I have to at least try this one out, right?"

"You're definitely not going to be able to take all of that," I joke, knowing that he'd already conceded he couldn't.

Alex glares down at me and then he smiles warmly. "Hey, man, I said this one was going to take some practice! But I'll do it someday. You'll see."

I know he means it. I'm spent, but I'm genuinely curious to see what my roommate can manage now, imagining that his hole must feel even more used up than mine does after vigorously riding the obnoxiously thick gray plug. "What are you waiting for?" I ask.

I'm really starting to understand why guys have his fetish after feeling the huge black dildo penetrating me deeper and wider than any man ever has, deeper and wider than any man possibly could. He bought that dildo and he'd felt what I felt, and then he was totally obsessed with feeling more. Alex kept buying bigger and bigger toys with the same hunger, always desperate to feel more. I know my dick won't ever feel that good. Seeing Alex poised over that insanely huge toy, ready to press his hole down on the thing, I worry I'll never be able to equal it. But he liked me fucking him the first time, didn't he? I really need to stop worrying so much.

"Here we go," Alex says, actually sounding nervous as his eyes close. He's breathing rhythmically as the head of the fifteen inch dildo, the same thickness as the widest part of the gray plug, penetrates his hole. He grunts loudly, moaning as he lets himself adjust to the gargantuan size.

"Yeah, Alex, show me how much you can fucking take," I challenge from the floor.

He grins for a second, breathing heavily as he starts sinking his ass down on the mammoth dildo. "Massive motherfucker," he groans after swallowing a few inches. "Fucking...it's fucking getting thicker now. Biggest thing I've ever had in my ass." Alex is whimpering uncontrollably as he forces his butt further down on the toy, making loud, guttural noises I've never heard him make before. "Tyler?" he calls out urgently. "Kiss me?"

I struggle to stand up, my legs wobbling, but I do it anyway, desperate to taste him again. I kneel down in front of my roommate as his brown eyes blink open. He looks ravenous, determined, hungrier than he's ever been. I wrap my hands around his head and plunge my tongue into his mouth as he's moaning into me, knowing that he's sinking even deeper the whole time we're making out. I let one of my hands wander to his pec, my fingers twisting against his pierced nipple.

Alex lifts his mouth away, panting into me. "Work them both like that," he begs.

I draw my other hand up to his chest, twisting both the silver barbells with my fingers as my roommate struggles to accommodate more of the largest toy he owns. He's moaning constantly, uncontrollably, struggling more than I've ever seen him struggle with anything.

"Oh shit," he grunts. "That's it. Fuck, right there, that's it. That's all I can take. Can you wrap your fingers around where I am on it?"

For a guy who's constantly talked about things being weird, this actually seems weird, but I wrap my hand around the part of the dildo that isn't in his ass, my fingers nowhere close to meeting. "You're good," I whisper.

Alex lifts off of the toy like it's a relief, grunting wildly and unleashing the biggest stream of piss he's sprayed all night literally all over me. I'm shocked at first, almost pulling my hand away and jumping up as the warm liquid trickles down my torso. No one has ever pissed on me before and I'm slightly appalled, until I look up at my roommate. Knowing that it's his piss streaming down my body, I'm suddenly turned on.

"Oh, shit!" Alex mumbles up above me. "Sorry, dude! I didn't even think about that when I asked you to hold it. Sorry."

"You're good," I say. "It's kind of hot, actually."

He grins up above me. "Really? Maybe I'll have to try that out someday." Alex kneels down, examining where my fingers are positioned on the gargantuan silicone shaft. "Wow," he mutters, a hint of disbelief in his voice. "Are you sure I actually took that much?"

I haven't even looked at the toy yet, distracted with his piss pouring down my body. Taking the sight in, I realize my fingers are close to the halfway point, the thickest part of the mammoth dildo. I suddenly look as mesmerized as he does staring up at him. "Yeah, my fingers were right up against your skin," I say as I let go.

Alex lifts the toy off the floor with one hand and sets it aside, kneeling down in front of me. He looks exhausted now too, but he has a huge smile on his face. "I'm kind of disappointed I only lasted one round, but..."

I laugh and wrap my arms around his back, our eyes meeting. "You did great," I whisper.

He grins, his hands taking hold of my head as we stare into each other. "You did great too. Way better than I was expecting, seriously." He pulls my face into his and we start making out, our naked bodies completely pressed together. It's rough, impassioned, exactly what you would expect when two horny men who haven't gotten off kiss each other, but it feels more sensual than it has all night too. We're both obnoxiously hard when Alex breaks the kiss, stroking my hair with his hands and looking into me. "You want to bust your load with me?" he asks.

"Of course I do," I say.

We untangle ourselves, Alex standing up and moving to his bed, lying down on it with his legs dangling off the sides. He grips his dick, patting the space next to him with his other hand. "Get up here then!"

Our butts are both covered with lube, but he obviously doesn't care about that right now. I eagerly climb up to join him, our thighs pressing together as we both start to jerk off. We're watching each other stroke, Alex's hand affectionately brushing across my thigh. I touch him the same way, my fingers tracing across his hairy skin.

"My ass is going to be busted for days, but it was totally worth it," he says.

"Yeah, I'm a little worried about how mine is going to feel in the morning," I admit, feeling my hole throbbing. "It's so sore already."

Alex laughs, his hand shifting to pry mine up, our fingers intertwining. "Don't worry, man, it's probably not going to be as bad as you're expecting. And then you'll be craving more. Trust me."

We're lying next to each other jerking off, his hand holding mine. Knowing that Alex is touching me so intimately, I feel myself getting close already. "I'm not going to last much longer," I warn.

"Yeah?" Alex suddenly lets me go. "Want to shoot your load on my face?"

Craning my head to look him in the eyes, I know he's completely serious. "You want me to?"

He grins. "We're supposed to be trying new things, right? Why not? And I did just piss all over you...seems fair."

I push myself up and straddle Alex, planting my knees beside his shoulders, my rock hard cock just inches away from his eager face.