All Comments on 'My Roommate's Toy Box Ch. 05'

by brycemanning

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love that they are getting closer, talking like mature adults and admitting their true feelings for each other. Also love that Tyler is pushing Alex to not shut down and pout (even though it is very uncomfortable fir Tyler to do that). It was very shitty - again! - of Alex to turn cold in the shower, go silent, walk away and then shut Tyler out in the dorm room. It is very understandable that Alex is conflicted and uncertain, but it is unacceptable and asshole-like for him to run so extremely hot and cold with Tyler. He better cut that shit out now! Please keep the chapters coming about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So good. Every chapter adds to story. I can't wait for the next. :)

PDreadfulPDreadfulabout 3 years ago

Fantastic chapter! I loved every second of it. I really liked the little dose of reality in this, with Alex struggling to, then finally figuring it out. Nice work!

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
A breaking point

So glad they are talking it out. Incredible story with superb writing. Love the story and the characters.

PDreadfulPDreadfulabout 3 years ago

Another fantastic chapter, thank you! Watching Alex and Tyler's relationship unfold has been a ride! Looking forward to what's next. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damn! This has been one hot series! I hope there’s a next chapter to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Man by this point I'm not even horny, I just really want to see their love evolve, I'm invested

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

next chapter pleaaassee <3 love these two

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn this thing can be turned into a proper web series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrycemanning@brycemanning
Thanks to everyone here who's read, rated, and commented on my stories. I have another 200+ pages of material I've been working on, though my perfectionist streak can leave me slow to start publishing a new series. Hang in there! I'm 30 (as of this mention) and prefer to writ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES