All Comments on 'My Roommate's Toy Box Ch. 06'

by brycemanning

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Tee04Tee04over 2 years ago

Dang! Ending the chapter like this😫 i cant wait for the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter, what a cliffhanger. You're a fantastic writer BM.

DragonflyRobin29DragonflyRobin29over 2 years ago

Oomph! Ending the chapter right there was such a punch to the gut. I REALLY want to see those texts.

PDreadfulPDreadfulover 2 years ago

What a great chapter! Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So glad to see this series continued!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Wow, what a great chapter. I’m totally going to use this description: “dumbfuck emotional arsonist." Brilliant writing, as always, brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope to continue. Love this story.

JRSONJRSONover 2 years ago

I've missed this crazy story.

This was an intense, sad chapter! I guess all the hurtful drama, both ways was necessary for the dynamic to change. Hopefully now there is chance that things can move forward, become healthy, possibly even happy with these two idiots.

I'm thrilled that Tyler finally called Alex out for his hurtful bullshit!

Alex moody hurtful behavior is more understandable now, but what is going to happen at Christmas with the abusive, asshole father? Is Alex really ready to commit to having Tyler as his boyfriend and quit hooking up with women, or is he just scared of Tyler leaving him?

Is Tyler going to keep using grinder to hook up with someone every time there is friction between them, just to hurt him back? I didn't like what he did with the stranger in 514... not even a little bit. Taking 5 loads from this guy he knows nothing about just put himself and Alex in danger! Maybe these immature roomies should stop thinking with their dicks, and get real!

Hoping we don't have to wait another 8 moths for anther chapter! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had read the first three chapters last year but missed the others. Just read chapters 4-6. Amazing story, excellent writing. I love the way you’ve described the feelings going on between these two guys. Very emotional, hot, fun story to read. Hope the next chapter comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m loving the story and Tyler’s efforts to remind himself regarding Alex’s “not gay “ sexual identity. I hope Tyler asks Alex to stay with him for Christmas break. That would give Alex a break and just maybe wake up his father to stop his nonstop harassment. If Alex is worried about being boyfriends out of their dorm room, then why all the communal shower risky behavior. You have done a great job illustrating Alex’s cognitive dissonance.

Looking forward to boyfriend status hopefully. Maybe even longer storyline begs to be told about the boys coming out to their families.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found this story a week ago and kept reading. I love it so much. Thank you for the updated chapter. Hope to see the next chapter soon. take care of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So glad the story is progressing as it is one of my favorites. You are an excellent writer; I can feel the emotions in your words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really hope you write more soon! I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can’t wait for another part in this story, please keep writing!

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 2 years ago

Oh wow…. What an amazing chapter, fk Alex’s dad…. SoB! I had to stop myself ranting about him, the damage he’s doing to his son, etc. Super chapter, can’t wait to read the next , thanks man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please.. I need more.. It's soo good.. Please keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey love the story, really hope you keep writing, would love a chapter no where they are dating and they make passionate intimate love with eachother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm going to be obsessed with this story until Alex gets rimmed and possibly beyond...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I seriously need one more chapter ❤

Fabulous story 👏

LebluesummerLebluesummerover 1 year ago

More chapters please.

PlayaJumperPlayaJumper7 months ago

Gah!!! Please finish the story! PLEASE!!!

Ctny62Ctny626 months ago

Dam your killing me ending the chapter like that! You are a great writer, I can’t wait to read the next and the next after that!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Tyler doesn't deserve Alex. The first thing he does after their talk is get fucked FIVE times? Is that what it was all about for him? Then the slut sits there with cum leaking out of his throbbing pink hole listening to Alex tell him that he liked him. Five times he got fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrycemanning@brycemanning
Thanks to everyone here who's read, rated, and commented on my stories. I have another 200+ pages of material I've been working on, though my perfectionist streak can leave me slow to start publishing a new series. Hang in there! I'm 30 (as of this mention) and prefer to writ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES