Seed Ch. 01

Story Info
How a cultural celebration wasn't what I expected.
15.6k words
4.11
38.9k
58
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SEED Ch. 01

We entered the chapel along with the other town's people. I'd guess a good few hundred of us. Very quickly Gracie headed our way and ushered us near the front and into a nearly full row on the left. The first 2 rows were empty on both sides of the aisle, I guess part of the tradition?

Gracie was one of the busy bodies of the town. She knew everyone and everyone knew her. She was I guess the archetypal Columbian woman, short, round, loud, happy. She had certainly made an effort today, a beautiful patterned dress and plenty of gold jewellery adorning her. No sign of her husband but I knew he'd be here somewhere, no doubt with clear instructions of some sort to follow. That thought made me chuckle, knowing I wasn't much different. I'd guess that they were in their mid to late 50s. Always busy doing something with one of their children or grandchildren, of which there were many. I'd still not quite worked out how many children she'd had, it had to be at least 8. I'd tip my hat to Rico if I had one on. We'd only managed 1 daughter, now in her early 20s back in the UK.

There was such a buzz in the crowd, a lot louder than I'd have expected in a church. There was even the odd gun slung over a shoulder, and even here in church it drew no attention. To me the whole thing felt alien. I'd not been in a church for a service since a family christening back in the UK some 15 years ago. It was even stranger to see the different states of dress. The men like me were, well, casual scruffy. The notices were very clear on that point 'Hombre as you are, Mujer shine for the celebration.' in both Spanish and English. So I was in my usual jeans and shirt and thank goodness I fit in perfectly. All the women appeared to have followed the rules, with plenty of thigh and cleavage, displayed proudly on pretty much everyone. I then realised that there wasn't a child in sight, turning around to scan the crowd, yup not a single one. At that same time I was able to pick out two things, firstly was that place was rammed, people filling every available space. Then secondly, all the wedding dressed women were being arranged at the front along with us.

Yup rows 3,4 and 5 on both sides were filled with, I guess husbands and wives, with every wife in their wedding dress. When we were told that Emily was expected to wear her wedding dress a few months ago we thought it was a joke. But the seriousness of the check-ins from Gracie ended up with us getting Claire, our daughter back home, to ship it over us. We'd had some bedroom fun since it arrived last month and even today looking at Emily in it again, drew my lust to the foreground. Today however she stopped me short whilst getting ready, stating there wasn't enough time. She was correct as at 9.45am then and it was a rush to get us here and her ready as it was.

There was quite a debate about if she could wear this dress today. Over 20 years ago to fit her differently. Her small cleavage from back then was, well, a lot more today. She's filled in nicely over the years, very nicely indeed.

"I can't wear this to that party." I loved that she was calling today a party. Though it was as good a name as any, as we'd been here 18 months and didn't go to or really know about it when we first got here. The locals described it coyly as a 3 day celebration and wouldn't give anything up, 'sorpresa especial' is what they kept telling us with a smirk.

"Well I think you look fantastic." was all I could muster with a grin.

"God! people will think that I'm one of Santos's prostitutas, not one of their trusted nurses." She was right. Her wedding dress when she was 22 came to a respectable level just above her knees and subtly showing her curves with a hint of cleavage. She was a good size 10 with a full F cup back then. Whereas now she was a stronger size 12 with a H/J cup. Years of running had kept her legs and ass firm. However the muscle she now has had bought the dress a lot tighter across her thighs and hips, causing it to run a fair bit higher. Now mid thigh, but boy did her legs look amazing, and her ass, well I'm 100% sure there will be a lot of people enjoying the view behind us.

She ended up having to adjust the top half as she couldn't actually do the back up behind her boobs. Just too much boob flesh, which I'm certainly not going to complain about. But even with the dress changes she still had a huge amount of cleavage showing, a good 4 inches. Framed by the shoulder straps of the dress. She was right, she did look like she was advertising her boobs like a whore would. The answer that we settled on was a matching bolero, cardigan, thing. It matched the dress and retained her dignity nicely. She was hoping after the church bit she could get changed and has put a complete change of outfit in the car, well 2 actually.

Luckily she didn't stand out as most of the other wedding dressed women also oozed raw sexuality. In fact taking a look around us I'd question if some of these were actually wedding dresses. Yup there are all in white, but some are more like party or clubbing dresses, again certainly not complaining. It was like I was in the middle of a model show. There wasn't a single wedding dressed woman that wasn't a complete knock-out. Even a few of the women in their 50s looked amazing, I guess the youngest was late 20s. What an interesting mix.

"Put your tongue back in Mr." Emily brought me back to the now with a chuckle and an elbow in the ribs "We're in church." Then she turned to the couple on our right and then continued her conversation with them.

I then looked over at the couple she was talking to. I recognised them but didn't know their names. Emily clearly knew them well and was firing away, laughing and engaging with them. It was no surprise that Emily knew them, working in the local clinic come Drs surgery she knew pretty much everyone in town by name. Part of her concern about her attire for the day. I noticed his eyes were now taking Emily in and I guess from their direction were clearly getting a good boob view. I caught him looking and he looked up at me realising he'd been caught, smirked and shrugged his shoulders. I grinned back to let him know all was good and turned my attention to his wife. This was clearly the big boob aisle as she had a cracking rack also. Her dress was a strapless style that I guess had an impressive bra built in or one of the strapless ones trying to give her some support. Nowhere near the same size as Emily's but impressive all the same. Looking up at her hubby, I'd now been caught and we gave each other the same smile and shrug.

Starting to get rather turned on I thought I'd better at least try to stop looking at all the hot women around me and see what's going on in here. It was your typical church, a large area in front of us all, with various chairs, or more accurately thrones dotted around. The usual altar, statues, crosses, candles and a tonne of camera equipment, tripods, lights etc. Yer that last bit was out of place. As I took it in I could see that it was more like a movie studio or photoshoot. There was also an alcove off to my left that was slightly out of sight but also full of camera gear and people. The people in there were dressed a little differently to the rest of us. Almost as if they're in work gear, all in black, very smartly dressed and fiddling with equipment. Curious.

A few men appeared in the front of the church, talking into ear pieces, each with a gun slung over their backs. Again nothing to be surprised about around here and no one really took notice. Until Maximo appeared, that is. He casually appeared near the front, knelt and crossed himself before dotting into the second row on the right hand side. His appearance was greeted with the start of a lull in the chatting and general noise. He had no gun with him, but just his presence bought the attention he commanded. He was an African Columbian, and an imposing one at that. A good 6 foot 5, muscles everywhere, just a monster of a man and one of the nicest men you'll ever meet. He was mild, mannered, educated, speaking English better than me and at least 2 other languages that I knew of. He was Santo's right hand man. Everyone knew him. Even I knew him well, having been working alongside him over the last few months on a collection of geological discussions for mining and drilling studies.

The other men at the front disappeared in the background. And then Santo's family started to appear and fill the front row on both sides. His 3 wifes, not in wedding gowns, all looking amazing, one heavily pregnant. A few of his smartly dressed and well behaved children scuffling into the row followed by his mother, Faye. For a woman in her 80s she was surprisingly sprightly, clearly loved and looked after by all that know her.

And then Santo himself appeared. He always reminded me of an elegant Danny Devito. He was short, and had a huge belly that dominated his frame. However I'd seen him playing squash before and boy could he move. There was some sort of olympian hidden under there. I honestly had to double take when I saw the little round man bouncing around the court completely owning the space. Even now I can see it clear as day it was so striking. I guess that's what it is about this man, everything he does will shock and amaze you. Though he's some drug kingpin, you'd honestly never know it. I've never spoken to him but whilst working with Maximo, I'm often in the vicinity of Santos. People here truly respect him, though I'm not sure if it's because of the guns that are always around him or if he's just a great man looking after his people.

I had no idea what to expect with this party, celebration, whatever it was. So when the priest appeared, I just went with it. Standing and sitting when others did and mumbling along to the chants. Still no real idea what was going on or how long this was going to last. It was all in Spanish also so I only picked up on the odd bit here and there.

A few minutes in I began to wonder why the second row, that's the rows behind Santo's family, only had Maximo in it sitting directly behind the big man. A security buffer maybe? My answer came quickly, as during a song, Gracie and someone else I don't know started to pull a few wedding dressed wifes into that row on their own. Emily and I were both shocked when she was pointed at by the other woman "Qué" it wasn't a request. Emily let go of my hand and shuffled to the end of the row and was put on the opposite side of me in the second row.

Two rows in front of me were three amazing asses, one in a very short skirt. All three of them had very sexy white tights or stockings on. One with a thick white seam running neatly up the back. In fact after a quick check of the 6 women now in row 2 Emily was the only one not with her legs covered. Just an observation. More standing, sitting, singing, chatting, listening and now a bit of kneeling. It's amazing how much moving they get you to do during these things. Checking my watch we'd only been here for 20 mins, god it seemed a lot longer.

I kept looking over towards Emily, the distance felt immense. Her profile looked very enticing, I wished she were close so that I could rub against her and feel her amazing body. Not once did I catch her looking back towards me. Something about her body language did, however, tell me that she was nervous. I think I would be in her situation also. She spoke a bit more of the language than I did, and she knew a lot of people because of her job. But this was the first time we were joining in with one of their customs. For the next few days they were celebrating crops, a bit like the US thanksgiving I guess. But what's with the wedding dresses, both of us pondered that and apparently no one was willing to let on anything about it. I didn't even know if last year was the same theme.

I watched as 6 chairs were placed at the front of us all, in front of the altar but on the raised platform, facing us. I started to wonder what was about to happen. 6 chairs, 6 women, my wife one of them. Not worried in the slightest, just curious. During the next song the 6 women were led off to the side, where the photographers and stuff were, to my left. I still couldn't see what was happening there and the hushed talking over the singing left me intrigued. There was the odd flash and then one by one the girls strutted, still dressed exactly as they left, back to us and then up in front of everyone to a chair. The first girl sat on chair 5, then chair 6, then chair 1, then chair 3, then 2. Then nothing, and none of them were Emily. Was there a problem? Was she ok? I was about to move to head to there to help and see what was going on, when flash, flash, and she appeared, red cheeked, following the other girls' leads and sitting on the last vacant chair 4.

I noticed straight away that she now had white stockings on. I guessed it was stockings as you could see the start of a lacy top under her skirt when she walked in. Oh wow, she looked even hotter than before. Ummm I was getting excited for later. Interestingly, the chairs were quite tall and being on the platform had all the ladies legs at pretty much eye level to everyone. All 6 of them had their legs tightly together, so no flashing possible, but it was an enticing view all the same. All six of them looked amazing, it was almost like a beauty pageant and they were on display. Emily caught my eye for a few seconds, but she quickly looked away, I could swear I could see her blushing more. I wonder what the discussion was for getting her into the stockings, I doubt there was much of a changing room back there. The singing wrapped up a few moments later.

More of the priest telling us what to do and doing stuff, almost ignoring the brides. Yes, I guess they were kind of brides sat up there. Not knowing much about what religion we were following I had no idea what was next. But was certainly surprised when the priest did some blessing on a tea pot. Yup a pot of boiling hot tea. It was then decanted into 6 fine china cups and saucers and declared 'té cachondo', which made a few of the congregation chuckle quietly. No idea why. Each cup and saucer was then presented to each lady. A little fussing to my right caught my attention, Santos was instructing Maximo something and pointing to chair 4 or 5. Near my wife. Swiftly but without drawing attention, Maximo stepped onto the raised platform. The priest telling us stuff didn't miss a beat. An under-priest appears next to Maximo and swiftly takes the cup and saucer from Emily. She looks confused. Maximo then said something to Emily, she shook her head, he said something else, she frowned and removed her cardigan. Maximo's unceremoniously handed it to the under-priest, and slithered back to his seat. The under-priest then also slithered away but not before handing Emily only her tea, her modesty cover now gone.

Nobody reacted, but I'm sure everyone noticed. Emily's eyes cast down not waiting to catch anyone's view and drank some of her tea. The mass, ceremony continued, with the brides sitting there slowly drinking the hot tea. The youngest of the brides, chair 1, appeared to finish her cup rather quickly the tea pot re-appeared and she was issued another full cup of 'té cachondo', the server then stood in front of Emily. Emily looked at him dumbly, he must have said something to her as she down'ed the last bit and was refilled with everything that was left. You could see the pot dripping empty into her cup. Even from this distance I could see that at that point the tea was much darker at the end of the pot, I guess stronger. That fact wasn't missed on some people around me as there was some sniggering and I think I heard 'desafortunado' which I knew was 'unfortunate.' I wondered why.

Another 5 minutes or so passed and it looked like we were coming to an end. A few of the priests left, taking the empty cups with them. They made a show of making sure the cups were empty for the congregation. I heard some whispering around me of 'Enfermera problema' that I think was 'nurse trouble', this concerned me a little but again I couldn't see why. With the cups out the way all 6 of the girls had nowhere to place their hands so started fidgeting. Emily was no exception, playing with her bra strap and tugging at her hemline. The girl in chair one was looking a little out of it. She had lost some of her decorum and her legs had opened a little. Now everyone of us was treated to a partial view up her dress, well as far as the light allowed. I knew she had stockings on and not tights but that was as far as my view went. Looking back at Emily I could see she was also starting to look a little out of it, a little spaced out, but still smiling, almost giggly.

We all stood up, as apparently it was time for that. The brides joined us with Chair 1 and Emily being a fair bit behind the rest of us. It was slightly comical, apart from how hot they all looked. And with Emily missing her cardigan she stole the show. Yup I'm clearly biassed but my god her boobs were on display. She won that competition by a clear mile. It wasn't that they were hanging out of her dress or anything like that. It was just that, there they were, presented for all to see in a beautiful way. I looked over at Santos, I'd swear he was staring at Emily and licking his lips. From this angle of course I couldn't really tell, but boy did it look that way.

Yup the service was ending, the last priest vanished to the right and the brides off to the left, back towards the camera setup. It was lovely watching the brides strutt off the stage, they all had more of a swing of their hips, more of a clip of their heels on the floor. They were much more relaxed coming off the stage than going onto it. The rest of the congregation started to pile out with an excited buzz. Then weirdly a woman somehow found her way next to me and I mean really close next to me. She put her arm through mine and said "Hi Chris, I'm Hope. Please stay here a second with me." and she disarmed me with a beautiful smile.

Still in shock from the events of the "service" and trying to get my head around everything, my mind slowly realised that this woman was standing next to me and talking to me in a very familiar way. Paying closer attention, I noticed she was a very attractive, young local girl, probably about 19 or 20 I would guess. Geeez! She's about my daughter's age! Her appearance was similar to a number of local younger girls I've seen, tan skin, long straight black hair, glowing dark eyes and a hypnotic smile. She was just like any other young girl I've known here or back home. Her build was slight but she was dressed well, wealthy well, groomed well.

It had me wondering who she was, where was her family, but instead of asking and looking around, the warmth she radiated had me at "Sure Hope" and I smiled back, I needed to wait for Emily anyway. She sat back in the pew dragging me down with her. She sat hip to hip with me, alarmingly close. When I looked down I was greeted with a lot of bare thigh, topped off with a mini skirt. She was stunning, a lot of makeup, almost too much. Looking back up as the crowd thinned I noticed that some of the other husbands had their own 'Hope's' sat next to them. Then I realised that there were 6 of us sitting down. Santo's family all left together kissing him as they left and then Santos stood and left via the front right in the same direction as the priests. I thought Maximo was going to follow him but he stood at the front looking towards us, imposing. He said nothing, the church was still emptying and getting quieter. A noise to my left in the photography studio alcove caught my attention. I could see flashes going off and hear quite a bit of noise. Hope must have detected my attention shift as she squeezed my arm "It's so exciting Chris.".