My Run Away Ch. 08

Story Info
What does Delilah's brother want from her?
3.6k words
4.67
2.5k
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kpark2
kpark2
11 Followers

Thank you to celticturtle for editing my story for me! Sorry it took me awhile again. It's been very busy for me, but I will get the last two chapters out as soon as possible! I hope everyone is still enjoying the story. Thank you to everyone who has been patient and waited for this chapter.

****

"Your brother??"

"Delilah... I can't believe I met you here." Her brother said as he reached out to grab her arm.

Stepping away, she said, "Don't touch me, Cameron."

Luke protectively put his arm in front of her gently pushing her behind him. Cameron looked over Luke.

"Who do you think you are to get between us?" Cameron rudely spat.

"I'm her boyfriend."

"That's bullshit. My sister doesn't have a boyfriend."

"She does. Maybe actually care about her and you'll know."

"What? I do care about her."

"If you cared, she wouldn't have run away from your home because she was scared for her life."

"Excuse me. Listen here—"

"Stop. Don't do this here. Please." Delilah said as she gently squeezed Luke's arm.

Luke inhaled deeply and nodded. He turned and looked at Delilah.

"Let's pay for your stuff first."

"Okay babe." She looked at Cameron. "Just wait here."

After a few minutes, they paid and walked back over to Cameron. They decided to take the conversation outside to keep the attention off them. Luke made sure there was distance between Delilah and Cameron. After hearing the stories of what she has gone through, he wasn't going to risk anything happening to her. Once outside, they sat down at a table.

"So, what do you want from me, Cameron?"

"I want you to come back home."

"Like either of you have missed me."

"Actually, yes I have. When I woke up and you were gone, I didn't know what happened. I didn't know if you were dead or if you got in a wreck or what."

"You're only acting like this because I have someone with me. If we were alone, you wouldn't even care. You just got lucky because dad didn't do all this bullshit to you. But because I look like mom, I had to endure all the abuse."

"Not now. I have to endure it because you're gone. I'll be damned if I don't take you back with me."

"You're not taking her anywhere." Luke bluntly spoke.

"Um excuse me. I don't remember asking for your opinion. Do you not know who my dad is?"

"Yeah. I know he's a drunken asshole who abuses his daughter for no fucking reason."

"He's a lawyer, so if you do anything to me, he'll sue your ass."

"That's a cute job."

"Babe, don't provoke him." Delilah whispered to him.

"I'm just saying." He looked over at Delilah. "Your dad being a lawyer doesn't scare me."

"Why doesn't it scare you?" Cameron crossed his arms. Luke looked back over to him.

"Why?" He chuckled. "He's a drunk and a lawyer. Yeah, that doesn't scare me. I deal with scarier people than that. Plus, I don't understand people going in that field and doing stuff like this when they could easily get caught."

"What are you talking about?"

"I mean," He propped his arms on the table leaning forward. "He abuses his daughter for no fucking reason. Then when she runs off, he turns the abuse to his son. He probably thinks he can get away with this because he's a lawyer. Also, he might have people who could lie or cover for him because he's good at what he does."

"That—" Luke cut him off.

"And you're probably wanting to take Delilah back home with you because you want him to switch the abuse back on her. Right? He blames you for her disappearance, so he takes his anger out on you. Well, I can tell you right now the only place Delilah is going is back with me. That's where she belongs and that's where she's going to stay. She has found people who care about her. I doubt she'll go back with you even if you bribe her." He shrugged and sat back. "Just my thoughts."

There was a long moment of silence because Cameron knew everything Luke said was true. He knew that the only reason he was happy to see his sister again was to take her back home. He also knew that Delilah wouldn't come back with him because of the man in front of him. He still had to ask to confirm.

"Delilah, you really don't want to come back with me? I promise that I will be a better brother. I won't let dad abuse you anymore. I know how it feels now."

"No, Cameron. No, you don't know how it feels. Always being paranoid when he's going to do it again or what he's going to do. There was no limit to what he was going to do to me. You probably got the short end of the stick like you always do. I'm surprised he even laid hands on you because you're the untouchable child who can't do any wrong."

"That's not true. His punches hurt!"

"His punches?" She scoffed. "I don't want to hear anything. If that's all he's done to you, I don't even want to hear it."

"Isn't that what he did to you?"

"No. He did a lot more than just punch me. And no, I'm not telling you what he did."

"Why not? How am I supposed to help if you don't tell me?"

"Help?" She scoffed. "You're kidding me. If anyone helped me, it would be my boyfriend. You haven't help me in my entire life. You just sat there or hid in your room while dad abused me. Sometimes you were even sleeping, so I don't want to hear you wanting to help me."

"Come on, Delilah. I promise it will be different this time."

"No, it won't. You might protect me once or twice but afterwards you'll just hide away again. Plus, my man is right. You only have one motive in mind."

Cameron sighed and looked down at his hands. He knew if he wanted her back, he'd have to try a different approach. Luke was good at figuring people out from the job, so he knew what was going on in Cameron's head.

"Cameron, I can tell you probably do care for your sister." Luke calmly said.

"What...?" Delilah confused as she looked over at Luke.

"Yes, I do." Cameron quickly spoke.

"But you don't care about her like you should. Not just because of the father incidents. It's because you don't know how to love her the right way. Your father abusing your sister is all that you've known, right? So, how could you possibly know how to care about someone you saw your dad abuse every single day?"

"I... Yeah I guess you're right."

"Exactly. So why should she come back with you? She should stay with me, so I can protect her."

"Uhm I guess so." Cameron said puzzled.

"Okay then it's settled. Delilah will come back with me, and you can continue on with your shopping." He stood up as he finished. Delilah followed his lead and held onto his arm. As they were about to walk away, Luke paused and turned back to Cameron.

"One more thing, if you ever tell anyone about us, I will come for you."

Cameron nodded his head quickly in response. Luke and Delilah left and went back to the car. They get inside and Luke started up the car as he started to drive back. Delilah stared out the window and stayed quiet the entire way back. Luke kept glancing over at her wondering if she was alright. He had never seen her this zoned out before.

After awhile they pulled up to the building. Luke grabbed the bags then got out as he walked over to get Delilah's door for her. She doesn't move as she's lost in her thoughts. Luke kneeled in front of her then placed his hand on her thigh.

"Delilah, are you okay?"

She slightly jumped but quickly calmed down when she noticed him. She was completely lost in her thoughts. Seeing her brother brought back all kinds of memories she never wanted to remember.

"Yeah. I'm okay. Sorry, babe."

"You're fine my love. I was concerned because you seemed dazed."

"It's normal to have this reaction. You went through something horrible and unforgettable. You might not be able to forget it, but you will eventually come to the point of it not haunting you."

"But when is it going to stop haunting me?"

"It takes time, sweetie."

"I don't think I'm strong enough."

"You are strong. You wouldn't have made it this far if you weren't. Plus, you have me. I'm not going anywhere unless you're right beside me."

She smiled slightly at him and nodded. Luke rose to his feet as Delilah got out of the car. He held her hand securely in his.

"Thank you, by the way." He smiled.

"For what?" Her brows furrowed together in confusion.

"For not using my name."

"Oh." She giggled. "I didn't want him to try and find you. I couldn't live with myself if he tried to do something to you."

"That's why I said thank you."

She stopped in front of the doors to the warehouse and smiled up at him. He leaned down giving her a small passionate kiss. Their kiss was interrupted with someone getting thrown out the doors. Luke immediately moved Delilah behind him. He was met with Michael forcing one of the new men out of the doors.

"What's going on here, Michael?"

"Sir, while I was training the new members, Gabriel found this one going through your office."

"What did he find?"

"He was trying to get inside the filing cabinet."

"Did he get inside?"

"No, sir. I think he might be working for someone trying to either get information on you or to sabotage you."

"We'll have to interrogate him. I can't risk a mole in my group."

Michael nodded and grabbed the dude taking him back inside to the interrogating room. Luke looked at Delilah sighing.

"I'm sorry babe. I have to figure out what he wants from me."

"I was the last one to open your cabinet. If he found something, then it's my fault."

"It's okay. Michael said he didn't get inside."

"But what if the guy is lying and he's just pretending to not know anything."

"It's okay. You've had a long day. Why don't you go to our room and rest for a little bit?"

"But I want to help. Well, if I can."

"You sure? You might see stuff you won't like."

"I want to help."

He let out a long exhale. "Okay, but if you get uncomfortable at any time you can leave. The last thing I want to do is scare you away."

"I know you're in the mafia. I know everything isn't rainbows and sunshine. You're not going to scare me off. I trust you, Luke."

He nodded and they started to make their way to the room. Luke knew he truly trusted her, but he couldn't help thinking if she saw what he does that she would leave him and he didn't know if he could live without her.

They walked into the room, and Delilah looked around. The room was quite big with limited lighting. The man was cuffed sitting at a table. Michael was standing beside the table as they approached. Luke sat down in the chair as Delilah stood behind him.

"Do we know his name?"

"Oliver, sir."

"So, Oliver, what were you trying to find in my office?"

"Like I would tell you." Oliver scoffed.

"Well, you can either tell me willingly or forcibly."

"Who's going to force me?" He chuckled. "That pretty thing behind you or your dog."

"Watch yourself." Luke interjected.

"Oooh I'm so scared." He mocked.

Oliver was startled by a sudden hand slamming on the table.

"He said watch yourself. That doesn't mean keep going." Michael said sternly.

"You know—" He started.

"Don't. Start. Why were you looking for in his office?"

"I didn't find anything or take anything."

"Because you couldn't get in."

"Well, yeah."

"So, let me change the question. What were you looking for?"

"Nothing."

"You're just going through his things for no reason?"

"I was trying to find information, okay?"

"What kind of information?" Luke exclaimed.

"I don't know. I was just told to get information on you."

Delilah had been quiet the entire time, but a thought popped in her head. She stepped forward standing beside Luke.

"What was his name?" Delilah spoke up.

"I don't know. I didn't get a name."

"Then try to describe him."

"Why should I do that?"

"Because he might be someone I know."

"You're just going to kick me out anyways, so what's the point. Plus, if it's the person you think it is, why not go capture him and ask him?"

"I don't know for sure if it's the person I'm thinking of. That's why I need you to tell me what he looked like. Something happened to me today, so there's a chance that it might have to do with this as well."

Oliver sighed and shook his head. He refused to answer her question. Luke sighed as annoyance rose in him. He knew if Delilah was right then he would have to get a little rougher. He stood up and walked over to Oliver. He grabbed his collar and lifted him off his feet. Oliver gasped as he flailed his legs.

"Tell me now what he looked like, or I swear this won't end nicely for you."

"Okay, okay, okay. I'll tell just set me down."

Luke dropped him back into his seat. He leaned against the table standing in front of him waiting for him to spill.

"He wasn't that tall, and he looked around your age. He was well dressed like you are."

Luke looked at Delilah and shook his head.

"It wasn't who you're thinking. It can't be your brother. He wasn't that well-dressed, and I doubt he has any nice clothes."

Sighing she said, "Then who can it be?"

"I'm not sure yet, but don't worry my love we'll find him."

"Excuse me, uhm, what is going to happen to me now?" Oliver interrupted.

"You're the only one who knows what he looks and sounds like. So, we're going to keep you but you're going to be detained."

"Detained? Why?"

"I'm not going to risk you trying to find information on me."

Oliver groaned and nodded. Luke stood up and looked at Michael. Michael nodded to him knowing exactly what to do. Luke walked to Delilah, and they left the room. Michael took Oliver into a singular room to keep him isolated.

Luke and Delilah went to their room. As they walked in, Delilah sat down on the bed sighing as he sat beside her. She leaned her head on his shoulder as he kissed her head. He started rubbing her back gently.

"I'm sorry this is happening." Luke whispered softly into her hair.

"It's okay. You can't control this. Plus, they were going to try and find me eventually, right?"

"Probably yeah."

"Then it's just sooner than we thought. And with this Oliver dude, if it's not my brother then I'm not sure who it could be. It can't be the guy that kidnapped me because you shot him."

"True, but I don't think I killed him."

"You at least injured him. He would be in bed resting or in the hospital or something."

"You're not wrong baby. But we don't have to think about that right now. How about we lay down for a little bit?"

She was mentally exhausted from meeting her brother again. They laid with Delilah's head on Luke's chest. Luke rubbed her back softly and held her close to him. She snuggled into him and sighed softly as she closed her eyes.

Luke kissed her head and softly whispered, "I didn't scare you earlier, did I?"

"No, baby you didn't. Why do you think you did?" She looked up at him.

"I just don't want you to leave me because you see a side of me that scares you."

"Luke, I'm not leaving you. You've made my miserable life worth living, so why would I leave you?"

He smiled and leaned down cupping her cheek placing a kiss on her lips. She smiled kissing him back. She rubbed her hand up to his chest to his neck softly gripping his hair. He softly groaned against the kiss and pulled her closer to him. She giggled and pulled away from the kiss. She looked into his breath-taking eyes.

"I never get tired of looking into your blue eyes."

He chuckled, "Well I'm glad you like them. Your eyes are just as beautiful." He flipped them over, so he was on top causing her to giggle.

She looked up at him smiling, "Well hello."

He smirked, "Hey sexy."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him down. She started kissing him passionately and he placed his hands on her sides. As they kiss, he slowly started sliding his fingers inside her shirt. Sliding his hands up her shirt, she lifted her arms, so he can easily remove them. After her shirt is off, he tossed it to the side. She removed his shirt tossing it as well then, she ran her hands up his chest.

"Having fun there?" He smirked.

"Yes, I am."

"You want to have some more fun?"

She bit her lip and nodded. He smiled and kissed her neck gently. She slid her hands down to his pants undoing them. She tried to tug them down, but they didn't budge. He chuckled against her neck sitting up a bit to help her get them off. She managed to get them past his knees then he took them off the rest of the way tossing them on the floor. He started taking off her bottoms and her panties start sliding down as well.

"Well, that's easier for me."

She giggled and shook her head. He threw both somewhere in the room. She slid his boxers down and he kicked them off his ankles.

"Mm, you have one more thing to get rid of." He reached behind her back and unhooked her bra sliding it off her then dropping it to the floor as he admired her now naked body. Even though this isn't the first time he had seen her exposed body, he was still surprised by how beautiful she was. She noticed his staring and blushed.

"Babe...you, okay?"

"Yeah. Your beauty always amazes me."

She shook her head her cheeks redden. He smiled and kissed both cheeks. He leaned down whispering in her ear.

"How you want it, baby girl?" He softly nibbled her earlobe.

"Mmm how about we start slow and gentle then see where we want to go from there."

"You got it, babe."

He kissed down to her neck and positioned himself at her entrance as he slowly pushed in. She softly gasped as he filled her. They looked into each other eyes lovingly. She pulled him down kissing him deeply. He slowly thrust into her as she gripped his hair again wrapping her legs around his waist.

As their kiss intensified, he started to speed up his thrusts a little. She moaned into the kiss which told him he was okay to continue with that pace. She pulled away from the kiss, so she can catch her breath. She leaned her head back moaning louder as he kept going. Her hands moved down to his back gripping it.

"You're so beautiful, Delilah"

"Mmm, you're so good."

"At what baby? Sweet talking or what we're doing right now." He smirked.

"Everything."

As he moved his hips harder, she gripped his back tighter. He grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head with his left hand. He ran his right hand down her body and softly rubbed her clit. She moaned louder arching her back as he does. He thrust faster and harder while rubbing her clit faster.

"I'm getting close." She moaned out.

"Me too beautiful."

He kept up his pace as he rubbed her more. She held onto his hands as she felt the familiar feeling rise inside of her. Her legs started shaking as her climax got closer. After a few more thrusts, she started to cum hard. He kept thrusting to ride out her orgasm then he slammed deep into her as he released his load in her. She breathed heavily and rested her back against the bed. He let go of her hands moving them back down. He panted as he looked at her.

"You okay my love?"

"I'm better than okay."

"I'm glad to hear that." He smiled and kissed her softly.

She smiled and looked at him. He gently pulled out of her then laid down beside her. After a few minutes, their breath calmed down. She looked over at him and smiled. He looked back and rolled over resting his head on her chest. She rubbed his back.

"You can rest now if you want to baby." He said as he pulled the covers over them then wrapped his arm around her waist.

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm slightly exhausted as well."

"Okay baby. Let's get some rest then."

He nodded and closed his eyes. She closed her eyes as she kept rubbing his back gently. Soon they fell asleep holding each other closely.


kpark2
kpark2
11 Followers