My Running Mate Ch. 01

Story Info
A story following a man's obsession over a local jogger.
3.2k words
3.41
6.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I would love to hear feedback on my writing. Constructive criticism on what needs to be improved, and compliments on what I did well are welcome. For instance, I have a habit of breaking up my text with tilde(~) which I'm not sure adds anything to the story.

As for the story itself, it will be an anything-goes kind of deal. I have a general outline from start to finish, but as for the kinds of scenes that might show up in the future, who knows what might happen. This first part (The Obsession) serves to introduce the protagonist and is fairly tame aside from one mention of rape and a masturbation scene.

Will be broken up by chapter.

Enjoy!

[The Obsession]

I arrived at the cabin in the late afternoon. The sun was beginning to dip down below the horizon, and the sky was alive with a thousand shades of pink and purple. I could smell the sweet aroma of pine trees, and the air was filled with the gentle chirping of birds.

I stepped out of my car, and with a deep breath, I admired the beauty of the cabin before me. It was a charming little place, tucked away in this remote corner of the woods, surrounded on all sides by trees and wildflowers.

The cabin had a rustic charm about it and I felt immediately at home. I knew that this place was going to be my refuge, a place where I could start fresh and break away from my past. I could already feel the weight of all my problems lifting off my shoulders as I stepped into the cabin.

Inside, the cabin was just as I had imagined it. The walls were made of thick logs, and the floors were bare wood. The windows were open, letting in the rays of sunlight, and a large fireplace was the centerpiece of the room. I felt a wave of relaxation come over me as I looked around.

As I settled in, I started to take in my surroundings. I was in a small town, surrounded by woods and small houses. I could see the silhouettes of people walking down the street, and the faint sound of children playing in the distance. I suddenly felt a wave of excitement as I realized just how far I was from my home and all of my troubles. I was starting a new life, and it felt liberating.

But I was also deeply aware of the women that lived in this town. Everywhere I looked I seemed to be met with captivating eyes, delicate figures and an alluring presence. I felt a tingling sensation in my stomach as I looked around and imagined what I could do with such attractive women.

I knew that I was here for a reason and that I had a goal. I wanted to find true love, to find someone that was compatible with me, someone who I could trust and be vulnerable with. I wanted more than a casual fling; I wanted something real and deep.

The young women around me captivated my attention and intensified my attraction. I had never experienced such strong desire for someone before.

I wanted to know them better and I found myself daydreaming about what it would be like to be with each of them.

I lay awake at night, feeling my cock growing harder with each passing moment. I fantasized about each of them, imagining what it would be like to kiss them and how it would feel to hold their soft bodies. I began to feel a deep longing for them and a desire to be with them.

It was difficult to bridge the gap between myself and these young women. They desired someone with the same energy level, vigor, and eagerness to learn as them, but I couldn't give them these things. I was at least twenty years older than they were, and though I desired it more than anything, I knew my age would be a hindrance standing in the way of us getting close.

I sighed as the realization started to settle in. As much as I longed for these younger women, they weren't the right fit for me. No matter how hard it may be, I had to come to terms with the fact that what I wanted was impossible.

For now, I was content to just enjoy the beauty of the town and the people who lived here. It was a sweet escape from the troubles of my past, and the thought of finding a new life in this small town filled me with hope.

~

But everything changed when I saw her.

Every morning, as I sat on the porch of my cabin, a young woman would jog past my house. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Petite and graceful, she moved with such elegance that it seemed like she was floating across the ground. Her long black hair was tied back in a ponytail, and her emerald eyes sparkled when they caught the morning sun.

I felt something awaken inside of me as I watched her every day. Something more than mere attraction, something that made my heart ache with longing for what could never be. A part of me wanted to follow her into the woods and claim her as my own, but another part of me couldn't help but appreciate her from afar. I knew that she was special, and that she deserved someone who could reciprocate her love, someone who was young and vibrant like her. There was no way I could give this young woman the relationship she deserved.

Instead, I became entranced with her, started to fantasize about her all the time. I found myself lying awake at night, thinking about her in my arms. I found it hard to tell where my fantasies ended and reality began. I continued to think about her all of the time, even when I wasn't awake, and the more I thought about her, the more my desire for her grew.

I tried pushing her from my mind, but it was too late. I was already obsessed with her.

After a few weeks, I knew I had to do something, but I knew deep down that even if we did meet, it would mean nothing more than a brief moment in time before she raced away again into the trees.

And then, on an ordinary day, she turned to look at me. It was brief, but as I looked into her eyes, I felt something stir inside me. There was a certain longing in her eyes, a need that matched my own. We had an unspoken connection, and I knew that I had to try and make something happen.

I waited for her that night, knowing that she would be coming by soon. I waited until the sky grew light and the birds started to sing. I sat there for hours, thinking about what I would say to her, and trying to imagine how she would look in my arms.

As the sun began to rise, I saw her. She was running through the trees, her hair falling behind her back. She was wearing her running clothes, tight and form-fitting. I could see how lean and muscular her body was, and my penis swelled in response.

I opened the door, and as she came closer, I could feel my heart pounding faster and faster. I didn't know what I was going to say to her, but I knew I had to try.

I stepped off the porch and walked towards her. "Hello," I said. She was breathing hard, and she eyed me cautiously. I looked at her, searching for the right words to say. I could feel her anticipation in the air but I hesitated, not knowing the right response. Should I ask her who she was? My mind raced as I finally said, "What's your name?" The silence of my uncertainty hung in the air.

The woman seemed flustered and quickly made up an excuse to leave. She muttered something about being late for work and then fled, leaving me alone on the sidewalk as she vanished into the forest.

I was left alone with my thoughts and regrets, wishing that I had done something differently so that she wouldn't have run away from me.

I wanted to find out who she was. I wanted to follow her, to find out where she lived, but I hesitated. I frequently went back outside, hoping that she would come back.

I waited for hours, but she never returned.

~

One night, as I lay in bed thinking about the woman, I suddenly felt a strange sensation seizing my body. I felt hot and flushed, flushed with desire and loneliness. As strong as my craving for the woman was before, now it felt more intense and real. I felt like I needed to be with her, to get closer to her.

I was overwhelmed with the need to be with her. I thought about her all of the time, but this feeling was different. It was like my senses had intensified and I was overwhelmed with an intense sense of longing. I felt a strong sense of desperation that left me feeling empty and alone.

So, the next day, I took a deep breath and did something I had never done before: I followed her. I followed her as she ran through the trees, intently watching her body and her movements, then hid behind a large tree when she stopped to catch her breath.

She was completely oblivious to my presence, and I felt a warm feeling of satisfaction as I watched her, studying the graceful curve of her body.

I followed her and watched her jog through the forest, until she stopped by a stream to rest. Staring at her, I grew more and more agitated with each passing second. I desired her more than I had ever desired anyone before, more than I had ever desired anything before.

I watched her as she crouched in the tall grass by the water and splashed her face with water. She looked so peaceful and beautiful, crouching there in the grass, watching the water flow over her hands.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of staring, she stood up and continued her run. I followed her silently, careful to make sure she didn't know that I was there.

I watched as she made her way through the forest until, finally, we reached a street lined with houses. She walked down the street and eventually stopped in front of a small house on the corner. As she opened the door and stepped inside, I realized that this was where she lived.

I wanted to follow her inside and find out more, but something held me back. Instead I just stood there for a few moments, watching as lights were turned on in each room of the house, before turning around and running back through the forest to my home.

I stood at my front porch for a few moments, breathing heavily. I felt flushed, hot, and dizzy, and the reality of what had just happened started to dawn on me. This young woman was the woman of my dreams, the one I had been longing for all of these years.

Shaking my head, I went back inside and for the rest of the day I could think about nothing else. I continued to run through the events in my mind and felt the sense of urgency to see her again. I knew she was the one I had been waiting for, and I knew that I had to make something happen.

I couldn't resist my instincts any longer. That night I decided to take matters into my own hands and let the fantasy come alive. I lay in bed and started to fantasize about her and the desire that had been consuming me for so long.

My mind was filled with visions of her body, of her slender curves and delicate features. I imagined running my hands over her body and pressing myself against her, feeling her warmth as she moved against me.

I felt a burning sensation in my groin as I thought of how it would feel to be inside of her, feeling our bodies move together as one. I touched my fingers lightly to my chest, feeling the pounding of my heart beating faster in anticipation. Then I slowly started stroking myself until I felt an intense pleasure washing over me like a wave. I closed my eyes and let out a moan as the sensations raced through me, becoming more and more intense with each stroke until finally I reached my peak.

As the pleasure subsided, I lay there panting in my bed, feeling exhausted but strangely sated. I knew it was just a fantasy, but it felt so real, so tangible that I almost believed that it could be true.

~

I waited for her next visit, and when she came, I stood there waiting for her by the tree. This time, however, she came prepared.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm..." I didn't know what to say.

I want to taste her lips and pull her body against mine, feeling her warmth against my chest. I want to taste her body and her flesh until she moans my name, until she screams and quivers and shakes in my arms.

"I'm a friend," I eventually replied, trying to maintain an air of mystery.

"A friend?" She repeated, her face showing her confusion.

"Yes. I've been watching you for a long time now, and I've come to know you in a way that no one else can. I feel like you've been waiting for someone like me, someone who can be your friend and who can love you the way you deserve to be loved." I moved closer, my heart pounding in my chest. "No one else in this world can understand you like me."

She stepped back, a look of fear and confusion on her face. "You're freaking me out," she said, her voice shaking slightly. "Please go away and leave me alone."

I felt my heart sink as I watched her turn around and run away, leaving me standing there by the tree with only my fantasies to keep me company.

Later that night, I felt the same sensation burning through my body. I had been so restless lately that I could barely sleep, and now, as I lay there in bed, I felt a growing intensity in my body. I felt hot and flushed, as if I were burning up.

As my senses became more intense with each passing second, I felt a sense of desperation and longing. I needed something, but what I needed was unclear in my mind, so I could only wait and see what the future would bring.

As the feeling grew, I felt a strong impulse to go outside and get some fresh air. I stood at my front door breathing in the night air and feeling my heart pounding in my chest.

I felt like I was losing touch with reality. I had never felt such strong emotions before, and I didn't know how to cope with them. I felt so confused and so alone. I was filled with a longing that I couldn't satisfy, no matter how hard or how often I tried. I felt trapped by my desires, and I was growing increasingly desperate.

I didn't want to give in. It was clear that something was wrong, but I couldn't accept it. I couldn't accept that this woman, this beautiful being whom I had grown to love and cherish, was not going to return my affection. It was clear that she was afraid of me, and I couldn't blame her. In fact, I was afraid of myself as well... I was afraid of my own arousal, I was afraid of my own desire.

So I turned away from my thoughts and tried to distract myself. I grabbed a book and started to read, but I couldn't focus on the words in the pages. I tried to watch a movie, but I couldn't focus on the screen in front of me.

I just couldn't get it out of my mind. I had to have her, I couldn't control my desire. I was as obsessed with her as a drug addict. I couldn't get through a single day without thinking of her, without wanting to be with her, without wanting to feel her body against mine.

~

Since then, I haven't seen the woman come jogging near my house anymore. I've watched, but she never has passed by. Not even once have I spotted her there again. But every morning, I still look out through the window hoping to catch a glimpse of her beautiful silhouette against the horizon. In a strange way, I've started to feel as if she was a part of me. I feel incomplete without her, but at the same time, I know that if I see her again I will just scare her away.

I know that what I did was wrong. I know that I should not have done it. I should have respected her wishes and let her go on with her life. I would have been okay with it, I would have adjusted and found a way to keep going.

But now I just feel helpless. My day goes by in longing and desperation. I feel like a slave to my desire, like I am under someone else's control. But I just can't figure out how to get what I want.

It's dangerous. I know that. It's not normal for a person to feel this way about a woman they have just met, but I just can't control the feelings that are rushing through me. I know that I need to see her again, I need to taste her lips and feel her body moving against mine. I don't know what I'll do when I see her next time. I'm afraid that I'll grab her and force myself upon her. I'm afraid that I won't be able to control myself and that I will end up doing something dangerous, something that can never be undone.

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm so confused. I can't go on like this anymore. I'm desperate to find a solution, but I don't know what to do, where to turn to. I just want this to end. I want this whole thing to be over.

But I don't know how to make that happen. I don't know how to make this go away. I don't know how to free myself from these desires. I just want to be free. I want to be free from this need, from this desire. I want to be free from this constant burning in my heart and the agonizing ache that never seems to go away.

Because I can already feel it. I can already feel myself falling again. I can already feel myself surrendering to my desires. I can already feel my body and my mind changing, transforming into something that I don't recognize anymore.