All Comments on 'My Saturday Night BBC'

by whitewivesbbc

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkabout 5 years ago

She needs to show her black baby bump proudly

masterkeith53masterkeith53about 5 years ago
white wifes

there is nothing like fucking a white man's wife, while he is passed out, asleep, at work or out of town.

Oralfixation827Oralfixation827about 5 years ago
Love it

Totally my kinda woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
White gf

I have a white bf but I love sneaking guys in my basement while he’s also or at work.

It’s gives me a rush and the excitement is thrilling

auhound49auhound49about 5 years ago
Loved her getting pregnant!

I hpe you bring out mroe about preg risk sex and hwo the slut responds to possible impregnatioin i your future stories. Preg risk sex is so damn hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
plan b

really enjoy your stories but all of them have the same ending of a white womanly being seeded, am sure everyone knows of plan b, so that makes the endings a little far-fetched.

Davidj001Davidj001about 5 years ago
Good story!!!

There has to be more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

""""After we arrived in the back office Leroy lay 'my husband down on the desk',"""" NOT: 'lay down my husband' . You need an editor??

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

my wife would never see the birth of the bastard child because me i would set her whore ass on fire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It would have beeen better if the black guy who was getting his cock sucked stopped her and made her sit on his lap taking all 8 inches of his cock inside her, then the other guy drops his pants and strokes his cock waiting his turn. After the guy cums inside her she stands up and the other guy bends her over right on the desk next to her husband and fucks her from behind until he also cums inside her. She takes her husband home and sweats it out for two weeks until she gets her period. Even after all of this she cannot resist and she decides to go back to that bar again but this time alone and the three black guys gangbang her and this time she does get pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous