My School Friend 01 (MM Dom)

Story Info
My old school friend dominates me again.
3.2k words
4.41
6.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lovelicker2
Lovelicker2
430 Followers

" Hi, Ted!"

Surprised, I turned around and stared up at my old friend from school, Patric. I smiled broadly at him and him at me.

He sat down next to me at the bar, ordered the same as I was drinking, and we started catching up. I hadn't seen him for ages. We grew up on the same street, played a lot, and went to the same school for nine years and then continued at different schools. When we both moved away for our college years, we lost sight of each other.

He asked about me, my job, my hobbies, and family situation. He had a deep baritone voice and clear blue eyes under his still blond hair, and it stirred a lot of memories. He said that he was happy for me and impressed that I had become quite a senior manager at a major retail clothing company. He had moved to another city, and had a family, two teenage kids, a beautiful Asian wife, and a good career as a sports teacher for teenagers at a high school. I noted that he was broad shouldered, muscular and a head taller than me, just as I remembered him.

The bar was filling up and there were quite a lot of people around us. We exchange mobile numbers.

He asked why I was drinking alone, and I explained that my wife (for the last 10 years) and daughter were out of town, and I couldn't bother cooking anything so had come into the bar for a drink and a bite. He said that he was in town for a two-day conference and stayed in a nearby hotel, He said he was a little hungry too but mainly thirsty. He ordered us a bottle of red wine and some small things to nibble on, and by and by our hunger subsided and we got quite drunk. After some time, he leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear:

"Remember those times in the tree house Ted?"

Patrick put his arm around my shoulders as he whispered into my ear. His breath and the words made me instantly rock hard.

"Yes, of course ..." I answered slowly and weakly, my heart beating a little faster..

We sat quiet for a while. His hand caressed my back and then my ass. I got all warm.

"I want to re-live those moments with you Ted ... will you come back to my hotel room with me?"

We were both quite drunk, and I should have thought it over a bit more, but I answered him immediately - I not just wanted it but suddenly needed it.

"Yes, Patrick ..."

He caressed my ass and squeezed it a little and then kissed me discreetly behind the ear.

"I knew you missed me ...."

We drank the last of the wine in silence. The merry talk and sound of the many others in the pub sort of faded away ... all I could think of was Patric and me naked in the tree house. Parick paid the bill, and we got up and stepped out into the dark evening. Patrick walked slightly behind me stroking my neck and directing me to his hotel.

"I remember those times so well Ted and I have missed you over the years."

It wasn't far and we quickly walked past the receptionist and the elevator up to the third floor. It was a very nice modern hotel but didn't seem very busy. We walked along a long corridor until he stopped me at his door. He opened it and showed me in. The room had a large window on the left, out into the street, a double bed and a modern painting of a nude couple above it, a small desk, cupboard and a shower and toilet on the right.

As soon as the door closed Patrick grabbed my arm and swung me around and pushed me back against it. He looked down at me and bent forward and kissed my passionately on the mouth. I melted in his arms.

"Mmmmmmmmm .... Your kiss is just as sweet as back then. Now, I want you all naked Ted. Strip for me!"

He stepped back and sat down on the bed. Leaning back, smiling.

He knew precisely where he had me. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, took of my shoes and socks, pulled down my pants and boxers and soon stood all naked before him. My cock was rock hard, and it was abundantly clear that the situation aroused us both.

"Fold your clothes and put it into the cupboard."

I did as I was told.

"Lock it and hand me the key!"

I locked away my clothes and handed him the key. He put it into the pocket of his black trousers.

Minutes passed without us saying anything, then Patrick stood up and slowly approached me and gently caressed my cock.

"I love that you get so hard and aroused by exposing yourself to me, just as back then."

He walked around me and traced his fingers down my back, over my lips, down my chest and stomach. He gently pulled my nipples and squeezed my ass and then stood before me looking down.

Kissing my neck, he whispered into my ear how much he enjoyed the games we used to play and that he loved me. I was like wax in his hands.

"Are you mine tonight, Ted?"

I looked down.

"Yes, I am yours Patrick!"

He laughed and started slapping my cock back and forth several times, playing with it. Then he fondled my balls and took hold of my cock with his left hand. With his right hand he opened the hotel room door. He smiled and slowly pulled me out into the corridor, by my cock. I didn't protest or say anything. I just followed.

He laughed as he led me down the corridor to the elevator.

"I know how this risky little game excites you. I feel it in your cock. That arouses me too. You are just as obedient as in the old days, aren't you?"

He placed me in front of the elevator and pressed the button. He stood behind me and caressed my back and neck.

"Just imagine if someone is in that elevator. What will you do. Do you feel shame Ted?"

He spanked my ass hard a few times. I was very nervous, and blushed, but he knew it excited me.

"Put your hands behind your neck, Ted!"

I obeyed, trembling nervously. The elevator arrived and the doors opened, but no one was there. I sighed with relief.

"Do you want to go back to the room, Ted?"

"Yes please!"

"Only after you've promised me to suck my cock Ted ... remember...?"

"Yes, I'll suck your cock Patrick, please ...."

He smacked me again on both ass cheeks.

"Beg me for it!"

"Please Patrick, let me go back and please let me suck your cock ..."

"Good boy! What's your wife and daughter's names again?"

"Christine and Therese ...."

He took out his mobile and stepped away a bit and took some pictures of me. I remained still.

"Crawl!"

I dutifully kneel before him. He walks ahead of me back to the hotel room and swiftly crawl after him. He turns a few times and smiles approvingly.

When we get back into his room, he orders me to take off his pants. He unbuttons his shirt himself. I sit under him and start taking off his shoes, socks, and then opening his pants. I slowly slide them off. His cock is huge and rock hard and I struggle a little with his boxers, but finally he is all naked.

He caresses my hair and cheek and chuckles as I finally reveal his huge cock.

I stare at his erection. I have touched and sucked it several times before when we were teenagers. Patric used to take me to a tree house not far from where we lived and made me undress and caress him and eventually even suck him off. But that was many years ago ... and now I long to do it again.

I look up at him and smile.

"I've longed to have you back as my cock-sucker Ted! Say that you are my cock-sucker!"

"I am your cock-sucker Patrick!"

"Good now kiss and lick my cock and balls!"

I dutifully start licking and kissing his cock and balls. I am so incredibly aroused by it ... just like when I was a teenager.

"I will fuck your mouth and ass again tonight, my slut!"

His words make me shiver with anticipation.

"Now suck me gently!"

I take the big purplish mushroom head in my mouth and gently suckle him, as he grabs his mobile and takes more pictures of me.

"I want to have some visual memories of this, Ted."

Then he suddenly grabs my head and gently starts fucking my mouth.

"Oh, that feels so good Bitch!"

He slowly lets some saliva dribble from his mouth and onto my face. He pulls out and rubs my face all over with his cock, making it all wet with precum and spit.

"This is where you belong you know? Has any other man used you this way?"

"No, only you."

"Maybe it is time I shared you then ...."

He starts fucking my mouth again, deep but slowly. At first, I gag when he hits the back of my throat but then I remember to relax and breathed slowly through the nose. He had taught me how to do it when I was fifteen. Back then I could take him deep down in my throat, but now I am not sure.

"I'm going to fuck your ass next Ted .... like when we were young,"

Patrick always had this strange power over me. Now I had met him only hours before, for the first time in decades, and he already had me on my knees begging to suck his cock.

He pulled his cock out and stepped back. He spit me in the face.

"Thank you ..." I murmur, just as I used to do.

"Get up and lean on the windowsill and offer me your ass, Slut!"

I get up and walked to the window and bend forward and spread my ass for him. Outside I see people walking along the street below, window shopping, and there are a few lights in the windows in the house on the other side.

Patrick slaps my ass again a few times and it really hurt now. He spits a few times down my crack and pushes two fingers into my mouth and tells me to make them wet. I lick and suck them and then he pulls them out and slowly pushed a finger into my ass. First one then two.

"God, you're just as nice and tight as I remember you!"

He leans over my back and whispers in my ear:

"Tell me what you want cocksucker!"

"Fuck me! Fuck my ass, Patrick!"

"Yes, I will," he laughs and slowly pushes his rock-hard cock up inside me.

I moan out aloud as he penetrates me and starts fucking me. It's been years since I last had a cock in me, and although i hurts I realize I like it, want it, longed for it.

"Your wife doesn't give you this does she, slut?"

"No."

He fucks me slow and long for a long time and I start stroking myself too. But then all of a sudden, he pulls out and steps away and sits down on the bed, leaning back against the back rest. He slowly caresses himself.

"I want to enjoy this fully and take it real slow Ted. Bring me a beer. There is one in the hotel fridge there."

A little confused, I rise up and walk over and grab a can of beer and a glass and bring it to him.

"Dance for me!"

Feeling silly I start to dance a little around the room as he drinks his beer.

He turns on the TV with the remote and flicks through the channels and finally finds the music channel. I dance on and he finishes his drink and gets up.

He stops my dancing with a wave of his hand. He picks up his belt from his trousers and hands it to me.

"Put it around your neck, Slave!"

I obediently put it around my neck. He takes the end and pulls me down on all four. Chuckling he leads me around on all four in the room. He has me kneel in the corner by the window.

"Masturbate Ted!"

I grab my half hard cock and start caressing myself.

"Tell me you are a cum slut, Ted! Confess that you are a dirty cock whore!"

"I am a cum slut! I am a dirty cock whore, Patrick!"

"Say that you're a horny cock sucker!"

"I am a horny cock sucker!"

He grabs his mobile and starts filming me.

"Say it again ... what are you?"

With my face red with embarrassment, I repeat it all into the camera. Patrick laughs.

"Are you close, slut?"

"Yes," I moan.

"Cum in my cupped hand!"

He kneels in front of me and cups his hand under my cock. I aim for it and pump my rock-hard cock fast and hard. I groan and look up at the ceiling as I shoot a huge load of sperm into his hand. After several big bursts I come down to earth. When I'm fully unloaded Patrick grabs my cock and wipes the lasts drops off on his hand.

"God, you get really horny by these games, don't you Ted?"

"Yes, I do ...." I gasp.

"What if I sent those pictures and the film to your loving wife ... Ted.. what would she say and think?"

He raises his cum filled hand to my lips. I shiver as I know what will come.

"Ts, ts, ts ... be a good slut now ... you know what to do .... and think about Christiane and Therese ..."

I start to lick up my own cum from his hand. He used to have me do it regularly when we were young. Sometimes he had me do it in the school toilet for him, sometimes in his home, and in a lot of other places. He knew I'd do anything for him, and he sometimes treated me to a cinema ticket or ice cream and such, in exchange for my little services.

After wiping my face with his wet hand, he grabs the end of the belt. He pulls me along and into the bathroom.

"So little sex slave, open the toilet lid and seat, slut!"

With my heart thumping I obey, kneeling by the toilet as he indicates. I lift the lid and seat. Fortunately, it smells and looks very clean. I look up at him and he smiles devilishly down at me.

"I never got to do this when we were young, but I have wanted to do it ever since."

He positions my head over the bowl. I know what will happen, but I do not protest or say anything. I have completely submitted myself to him. A minute passes as he enjoys the scene. Then suddenly starts to piss, right into my face. He laughs as he sprays my face and hair. I feel so humiliated and yet I do not shy away. I accept my fate, my role and my position.

"Open your mouth, Ted!"

I comply and he pisses right into my mouth. I swallow some of the warm sweet-bitter piss. He laughs and sprays the rest over my face, chest and cock.

When he finally finishes, he grabs my hair and pulls me in to his cock.

"Now suck me again!"

I start sucking his half-erect cock, feeling him grow hard again in my mouth. The he slowly pulls out. He grabs my hair and pulls me around so that my ass faced him. He orders me to lean over the open toilet, my hands holding the porcelain sides.

He kneels down behind me and runs his cock up and down my ass.

"I'm going to fuck your ass again, Whore!"

I spread my legs for him, and he poured some hand-cream down my crack and slowly push his cock back inside me. I moan from the pain and pleasure, holding onto the toilet. Once inside he slowly started fucking me with long thrusts. He enjoys me for a long time,.

"Oooh this is so nice! I've missed this so much ... fucking you ... using you! Tell me you are my Whore!"

"Yes, I am your whore, Patrick!"

He leans over my back and kisses me behind my ear. Then he grabs my hair and yanks it back. He kisses me.

"You make me so horny Ted .... I know you will do anything for me ... right? You are my filthy little piss-doll, aren't you?"

"Yes Patrick .... I am ...", I moan.

"I know .... "

He breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes.

"Anything and anywhere?"

"Yes Patrick ...anything and anywhere ..."

"You filthy cunt! Lick!"

He guides my head down to the side of the toilet. I hesitate.

But as he knows I will, I lick the porcelain toilet's edge. He guides me around the front and up along the side and then lifts my face and smiles down at me. He slowly lets a dribble of saliva leak out of his mouth and down on my nose, He repeats it, and this time targets my right eye.

Suddenly he can't hold it any longer. He pulls out and stands up and masturbates fast and climaxes. He shoots a massive amount of cum across my back. I get hard again from the eroticism of it all, the joy I am giving him.

"Oh man! That was so HOT!"

He grabs my hand and pulls me up and smiles down at me.

He pulls me out into the room again.

"I have to get some sleep ahead of the conference tomorrow. I would have asked you to sleep with me here tonight, but I really need to sleep, and I think that if you stayed, I'd be fucking you all night."

He grabs his pants and gets the cupboard key out and hands them to me. On his orders I get my clothes out and get dressed. He watches me smiling. The fabric gets all sticky from all the semen and piss. Before I have put on my shoes, he opens the door.

"Please leave now Ted. I want to see you tomorrow at 16:30 sharp here."

I step out ... bewildered. He closes the door and I kneel and put on my shoes.

My mind is in a whirl, as I take the elevator down and head homewards. I can't believe I just let myself be sexually used like that. It was only three hours ago that I met Patrick. And all the crazy things I did for him all those years ago, came back in an instant.

Just as I open the front door to our apartment, my mobile pings. I look at it and see a message from Patric. He sent me a picture of me on my knees, smiling into the camera, with Patrick's cock in my mouth.

"I look forward to tomorrow, Ted!"

Lovelicker2
Lovelicker2
430 Followers