My Second Day at the Slave Market

Story Info
The second auction day for a desesperate slave.
1.1k words
4.12
24.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week slipped since my first auction day. As I expected, the Master's anger was terrible. The day of my first sale, another caravan arrived in town, bringing several dozen prisoners, some settlers who strayed into the desert. Luckily for me, all the masters rushed to the new arrivals. In one evening, the entire load was sent to the mines, the fields, the galleys and the brothels. There was only me and three other captives left... And the wrath of our Master.

-- Useless whore! He shouted while whipping me.

Brought back to the gaols of the hall, we were tied to a beam in a cell, and we let ourselves be punished by the Master. The whip made us scream for many hours. But we had earned it. We were incompetent, no one wanted us. If it weren't for the caravan's sudden arrival, we would already be rowing in a galley... Or even worse. I remain silent while the whip hits my back, talking is useless. I accept the punishment with difficulty, sometimes letting out a cry when the lashes reach my kidneys or my breasts. And the Master, with his strong voice, puts us back in our place. What a shame not to have been bought! He frightens me, him and his whip which falls on us without stopping.

Naked, pitiful, docile, we remain hanging from the beam for the night. It is cold in the cell, my buttocks, my back, my crotch are burning. In the middle of the night, I am awakened by a chain sound. A guard wakes Esther with a slap in the face, unties her and pulls her by the hair... If she satisfies her liberator, she will be allowed to sleep on a good mattress. I close my eyes and try to fall back asleep, despite the pain in my torn wrists. I pray a guard will come for me too. I'll be his whore, his object, his outlet, at least I won't be hung like a piece of meat anymore.

But no one came. The next day, we learned that the Master went into the desert with his men to fill the cages. We were left to our own devices to await his return. For several days, we serve the masters of the hall. In the morning, we wake up with a lash and clean the alleys, we clean the floor. We are always naked and chained. At night, we sleep together in the same cell, while other caravans bring in new merchandise every day: girls from forest villages, from port cities, itinerant merchants... I see them arriving and disappearing every day in the crowd, led by a leash to their new and last life. And I, the rejected slut, sweep behind. At night, the guards of the hall take their commission on our bodies. Like my chain-mates, I must offer myself to them. According to their pleasure, I dance, I am exhibited, I put myself in spectacle with another girl, I open my mouth, my buttocks and my crotch to them... And I thank them every time they use me.

When the Master finally comes back, I know that the bidding will start again. In the morning, I am woken up again by the whip and the insults, and dragged by the leash to the stage of the hall.

-- If you're not sold today, your little slutty ass will be mine tonight, the guard threatens after tying me to the beam.

Again, men and women come, palpate us, question us, spank us. Esther leaves the stage, an innkeeper wants her beautiful blue eyes to attract customers. She will be marked as a servant, what luck! She'll offer glasses and dishes every day, and sell her body at night, the dream while the master still threatens to send us to the Pit or to the galleys.

The steward of a high official approaches me. With a lustful glance, he observes my naked body, the roundness of my breasts. I close my eyes when his hands fiddle my hips to go down towards my crotch. In front of the crowd, his fingers force me to spread my thighs. I open myself to him, silently, hoping to finally be untied. I can already see myself with a leash behind him, taken to a rich villa, becoming the slave of a powerful lord of the kingdom.

-- Is she good in bed? The steward asks my Master.

-- You can ask the managers of the hall, they have been using her all week, he sneers as he strokes my buttocks. She dances well, can be used on her knees as well as on all fours. Oh yes, she's good at touching herself with other women.

The Master wants to get rid of me, he argues the best he can. Please, I will be obedient, I served the guards, I will be able to serve a lord. My buttocks will belong to him, like all the rest of my body.

I almost faint when the steward loosens his grip and turns his attention to a young couple chained up further on. Naked, submissive, a man and a woman, newlyweds out to explore the desert... And now offered to the market.

-- A slave couple is better, says the steward. My lord likes diversity, and this beautiful stallion will satisfy his wife. Forget about this whore - he points at me - it's these two lovebirds that I want.

And so, the two lovers, united by the chains, are taken away. The husband walks first, followed by his female companion who receives a few lashes for fun. They are weary and pitiful, and will live so close and yet so far from each other. If my husband had not been killed during the attack on my village, it could have been us.

The sun soon sets on the market hall, and there are five of us on the stage, shivering as the hour progresses. The stalls slowly close, the crowd disperses... And the Master unties us. Without even looking at us, he leaves and lets his men take us back to the cell. Once again, I have failed, I am stupid. On the way, the whip snaps on us, heaps of unsold flesh that we are, until we reach our cells. Without any affection, the guard throws me in my jail and closes the door. I remain on the floor for long hours, sobbing... Waiting for the punishment to come. After a while the door opens. I stand up and kneel down in front of the dark silhouette of the doorframe, waiting to be insulted again, waiting to be humiliated again. I raise my head in surprise when I hear a voice that is not my Master's.

-- I warned you, slut, says the guard who had brought me to the market earlier. Tonight, you are mine.