All Comments on 'My Second Job: Day 02 Continues'

by moboulion

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story line ....

I liked the idea behind the story, both spouses being controlled by an other person and made to perform in front of each other. It's very erotic and a favorite theme of mine. No, the spelling and grammar aren't perfect but that's easy to overlook in the face of the great story.

I hope this author does a continuation of this story. It's worth yest another chapter or two and perhaps a good editor would be a good idea. I gave it a '5' because it was a great story line, and that in my mind is better than a poor story idea written with perfect spelling and grammar.

Good for you. and than you for sharing it, please please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The plot is good.

But the story is a little dead, the way it's written is almost in a monotone. Would be better if there were actual dialog and mentioning more of how the participants felt, what they were thinking etc.

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXabout 1 month ago

I really like the concept and the dynamic. I’d love to see you pick it back up and focus in on the emotions and reactions of Bobbie and Mo to their predicament.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoboulion@moboulion
A male that really enjoy writing and reading erotic stories. Every here and there I write something, and will happily share with everyone else here. I hope you enjoy the stories. They aren't for everyone...but really, whose are? Thanks for reading my stuff.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES