All Comments on 'My Second Wet Weekend with Mom'

by whatswrongwithme

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pinch a log smh. Awful

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story! I hope it continues.

KR7907KR79073 months ago

Great continuation. Please go on like that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As over the top as it all is, I can’t do scat. It went from an 8/10 to a -4 that quick. Please don’t bring that back as part of the story line.

Lust95Lust953 months ago

First 10/10

Second 9/10, skip the shit part please… or at least nothing more than watching

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A fantastic follow on. I like scat stories but don’t mind if you expand on that or not. But chapter 3 please.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Deliciously naughty. Please keep it up. Can't wait for Sally and her mum to join the fun.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hope there is scat in part 3, great story

FortalezaFortaleza3 months ago

Great story! Love to see where part 3 goes and what twists and fantasies will follow.

There will always be negative commentary in the posts but don't let that deter you from the story ‘you’ want to write. Well done so far, carry on the good work.

dsc123456dsc1234562 months ago

keep going....

PrimalAnimistPrimalAnimistabout 2 months ago

I don't mind the scat. It's all fantasy and I find it amusing that people are ok with a mom and son drinking each other's piss but freak out at the mere mention of fetishized poo. lol Just keep the story going. It's fun.

882103882103about 2 months ago

Great story, really hope you don't end it here, Can't wait for Sally and her mom to join them but the scat thing is a little to much for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous