My Second Wet Weekend with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes baby, watch me as I cum. Fucking watch me as I sit here like a total slut. Oh god, I just swallowed my son's load 15 minutes ago, I can still taste the cum in my mouth."

The taste was nowhere in mine, now completely gone after I swallowed what seemed to be a gallon of her golden nectar. I just laid there on my knees like the dog I was, begging for more.

I looked closer at her fingers as they worked in and out of her cunt and could see a white foam develop within her opening. Grool was frothing around her fingers and more and more of her fluids were leaking out of her. I wanted to taste all of it. She finally looked down and could see the mess that was developing from her insides, it must've turned her on too because she pulled her fingers out, ran her hand up her slit to gather as much of the white cream as should could, and smeared it all over her lips and face before shoving her fingers into her mouth.

I was somewhat disappointed because I wanted a taste but before I could say anything...

"Eat me, baby. Eat your mommy's pussy."

Music to my ears... I hadn't gotten all of these delicious fluids straight from the source yet. I've been looking forward to this for so long. I stared into the hole that I once came from and slowly leaned into her clit. She placed her hand behind my head and again guided me to her pussy.

I've never given head before. At first, I wasn't sure what to do so I just sucked on all of the fluids around her, my chin soaking in the piss puddle that laid beneath her on the chair. I sucked on her outer lips and stuck my tongue in her hole, dying to taste the white frothy fluids that were oozing out of her.

"Mmm, that's it love. You still thirsty? Suck on my clit and see what happens."

I quickly placed my tongue on her bump and began licking up and down, rubbing my piss soaked tongue against her clit.

"Fuck baby, yes! There, keep licking!"

She leaned back again and another squirt erupted from her and hit my neck as I continued to explore her pussy. I looked up for a moment and could hardly see her with her massive melons hanging above my head. Her hands were still fondling them and she was torturing her nipples like old radio knobs looking for the right station.

"I think I got it all out dear." She finally looked back down on me and pushed slightly on my forehead, singling me to stop. I leaned back again so she could admire the mess she made. "Oh my... you look handsome soaked in my piss."

"Thanks Mom."

The floor was drenched. I was soaking wet. I leaned back again and gave her room to stand up off the chair. She placed both hands on the chair, again leaning down and showing those massive tits off to me. She looked down and played with the puddle that was left in the chair. She then reached up and started coating her tits with her own juices.

"Fuck mom, you look so hot."

"I want you to suck the piss off my tits baby."

She then got on her knees right next to me and shoved my face into her chest. I reached up and grabbed her globes, licking all around them and sucking at each nipple like a lost kid looking for milk. I was now rock hard again and ready for my own explosion. But she wasn't done yet.

"Fuck the mop!" She yelled out and quickly pushed me back. She leaned her head down to the floor she had just cleaned hours ago and ran her hair through the mess that was now all over the place. She used her own hair as a mop and laid down in the piss puddle that laid beneath us. She started slurping on the fluids, licking at the floor, trying to capture whatever she could. I was completely shocked by the scene. It didn't take long for me to lay down and join her.

"No baby, hang on." I looked at her confused. She leaned back, grabbed her hair and through it behind her on her back, piss flying in the air as she tried to gather herself... then she laid flat on her stomach and continued to lick the floor. "I want you to straddle my ass and suck on my hair."

"Yes mom."

I moved behind her and sat just above her ass with my dick standing at attention. I leaned down over her and my dick slid between her wet ass cheeks. She quickly moaned in excitement as she continued to lick the floor and I leaned down, grabbing her hair and shoving as much as I could into my mouth, sucking all of the moisture from each strand. Eventually my manly instincts took over and I began humping her ass, driving my dick between her cheeks.

After a moment my mom just laid there with her arms spread, I could tell she was tired. I continued to lay on top of her and use her ass cheeks as a fleshlight. I eventually held myself up with my hands between her body and continued to plow her ass. I could feel the tip of my dick hit the hole I pissed in just a week ago, but didn't penetrate her. Instead, I came all inside her cheeks and spasmed over her, until I eventually fell down and rolled off of her. Cum was still spurting out of my dick as I laid next to her.

I fell on my back and looked up at the ceiling. I looked next to me to see my mom laying her head on her hands, looking over at me with her wiggling her ass in the air back and forth. She had such a huge smile on her face, her skin glistening in wetness. Our eyes met and we were in complete silence for a moment. We both knew how disgusting this was, it didn't even matter we were mother and son, just the stuff we were doing was completely off the rails. The moment broke with us both laughing at each other.

"God damn baby, that was amazing!" She yelled out, now turning onto her back... piss still flying in the air as she rolled over, now showing off her tits that were completely drenched.

"I know mom... sorry I couldn't drink it all." I laughed again.

"I had to come down here to help you." We looked at each other again and laughed it off.

"Come on dear, I think we both need a shower now. Would you like to shower with your mommy?"

"Yes please!" The kitchen was so wet it's as if we were already showering out in the open.

"I'll come back after and clean this up."

"We both can, mom."

"No baby, I'll do it." She winked at me.

I think she really enjoyed serving me, it was amazing what was going on between us. I think she was becoming my own personal slut and housewife. There were hints of submissive behavior with her but I wouldn't dare take complete advantage of it. We took our time getting up off the floor and tried to make our way into the nearest bathroom... trying not to get drops of piss and squirt on the carpet.

Once we got into the bathroom, I told her it was my turn to pee but before I could aim for the toilet, she told me to hold it a little longer... she jumped into the shower and got back on her knees. I almost felt stupid at the thought of using the toilet and jumped into the tub with her. She looked up at me and I held my limp dick in my hand... "Where do you want it, Mom?"

"Hmm... that's a good question." She thought with a huge smile on her face. "Just aim for my face and I'll do all the work."

"Okay."

I looked down at her and began pissing on her chin and lips. She sat there for a brief moment, eyes closed, and enjoyed the hot liquid bursting onto her face. I looked further down and saw she was already playing with herself. Both hands were at work and her arms were pushing her tits together. A puddle of my piss formed over her mounds and she then opened her mouth and began drinking what was left. As my stream slowed, she opened her eyes and wrapped her lips around my dick... sucking at it as the last few drops left my cock. As much as I wanted to get hard again, I did enjoy the site of her sucking on my flaccid penis.

After she sprayed another jet of fluids from her pussy, she got up on her feet and turned on the shower. We continued to giggle like a pair of kids as the water started ice cold. I grabbed her from behind and held her close... also using her as a guard against the cold water.

"That's not fair!" She yelled out in laughter and she looked away, scared of the cold water coming from the showerhead. We were so happy with each other. The water quickly heated up and we stood there together, holding each other. I took the opportunity to run my hands up and down her back, grabbing her ass, bringing them back up to play with her tits.

"You really like my chest, don't you?"

"Of course, mom, you're so beautiful and I love your curves."

"I love you too son. You and your dick."

"And my piss."

"Of course."

__________

The rest of the afternoon came and went and I ended up in my room playing video games while mom finished cleaning around the house. She mopped the kitchen floor... again... and put away the leftovers from dinner. She wore a skimpy pair of shorts and a tank top. A nice change from her typical pair of tight jeans. Seemed like every few minutes I'd run back out of the room to see what she was doing, to get another look at her.

"Do you have any school work for the weekend?" She asked as I found myself back in the kitchen, raiding the fridge for a drink and staring at her ass, studying each little jiggle her cheeks would make as she was cleaning the counter tops.

"No mom." It was so funny how our relationship and communication as mom and son remained, outside of the nasty sex episodes we'd have several times a day.

"Oh shit!" It finally dawned on me. "Mom, I have something to tell you!"

"What is it!?"

"Do you remember Mrs. Valverde?"

"How could I forget?... Oh, you were worked up today, you didn't tell me what happened!"

"Well, I found out that Sally is her daughter."

"Sally?"

"Yes, one of the girls you pointed out in the paper." She stood for a moment confused, she must not have remembered.

"It doesn't matter, listen." I started to explain what happened in class and how Sally approached me. Mom just stood there with a blank face, not saying anything.

"Really, then what?"

"She left... and I drove home."

"Interesting."

Mom slowly made her way back to the table, and sat down in one of the chairs. I could tell she was deep in thought.

"What's wrong mom?"

"Well... wow..."

"Mom, what is it?"

"Am I... jealous?"

"Oh...I'm sorry."

"No... no, it's okay. I knew you were turned on by other women baby, that's how we ended up here. I guess... well, I thought I was taking care of you."

I started to panic and quickly stood next to her, running my hand through her hair and trying to calm her.

"You do mom! It's not that... it's just... well, I was more excited by the idea that other people are doing what we're doing."

"What?" She quickly looked up at me.

"Ya... she approached me because she could smell remnants of pee on me. She said we should be using a certain type of shampoo to get the smell out."

"Really?" At this point my mom had a blank stare on her face, she was looking at the wall in the kitchen.

"Are you okay?"

Finally, her smile came back to life. She looked back at me.

"You're right. Sally enjoys piss... and her mom is helping her."

"Exactly."

"Oh fuck, I'm already getting wet."

I got down on one knee in front of her and placed my hands on her thighs, "What are you thinking mom?"

"I wonder if her mom pisses on her?"

"I was thinking the same thing."

"I've never been with a woman." At first, I was confused why mom said that, but quickly caught on.

"I've always wanted to explore the insides of another woman." Now her smile was replaced with that naughty look she'd get just before we'd do something together.

"Baby... do you think they'd be interested in having a foursome with us!?"

"I could ask! I think that would be a lot of fun."

"Where would we go, how do we do this?"

"Well... with four people, it would get messy." Just as I said that mom squirmed a little and I could see a dark spot develop on her shorts. She bit her lower lip at the thought.

"What if we rented a cheap motel? Paid cash..."

"That's a great idea mom, we could ruin the whole place!"

"Oh God..." Mom quickly stood up and rushed to the bathroom.

I jumped up and ran after her... it seems she didn't have time to think about what to do, she ran straight for the toilet, pulled her wet shorts down and touched herself... a stream of piss hitting the toilet water... music to my ears. "Sorry honey, I needed to release immediately."

"It's okay mom."

"Watch me."

"Sure."

She sat there and continued to piss, rubbing her clit as she did so. I came over to her and pulled out my hard cock. She looked up at me and I could tell she wanted it. I came over and shoved it into her mouth. She continued to piss and rub herself as she bobbed up and down on my shaft.

She looked up at me and quickly lifted her shirt up, "Fuck my tits!"

I moved in front of her and grabbed those huge tits and started jamming my dick deep inside them. I held them up, squeezed them as my mom continued to sit on the toilet and look up at me with complete happiness.

"What would you want to do first?" She asked as I pounded at her chest. Her hands returned to her clit.

"Oh god, I don't know... maybe have all 3 of you piss on me in bed?"

"Holy shit!" She was excited and I heard another splash hit the toilet bowl.

"Or I could piss on all three of you while you each other out."

"I want to 69 with Mrs. Valverde while you and Sally watch."

"Fuck mom, that would be so hot."

I stuck my dick out and jerked it a few times before mom jumped at the opportunity to suck on it again.

"mmm..w...then?" She tried to talk while my dick was slamming the back of her throat.

"I'd love to fuck whoever's on top..."

She quickly popped my dick out, "If you make this happen, I'll let you cum in my cunt while I eat her out." She pulled my dick back into her mouth.

"Wow Mom, that would be great! Fuck, the thought of it is getting me close!"

Just then I heard mom grunt into my cock and a big splash came from the toilet... that wasn't a squirt. Then I could smell it.

"Holy shit mom, did you just?"

She looked up at me with those puppy eyes, her blonde hair draped over her shoulders and exposed tits... those bangs still holding strong over her forehead as she held my cock with one hand... still masturbating herself with the other.

"There's still so much to explore baby... but I had to pinch a log, I'm sorry."

My mom was now shitting in front of me. I couldn't take the thought anymore, the imagery, the nastiness that we've come to in such a short period of time. I didn't have time to think about the lines we've crossed, I was ready to explode for my mom.

"Just cum baby, cum for me!"

"Yes mom!"

She held my dick out over her face and I cum all over her. Spews of cum erupted into her bangs, on her lips, all over her face. More fell onto her tits as she continued to tug and pull at my penis. I had never been so spent after an ejaculation.

She started to rub my shaft all over her face... using it to guide all the cum into her mouth. She rubbed it on her cheeks, her nose, her chin, and continued to lick the cum from the bottom of my meat. She was hungry for it all. I pulled back when none was left and admired the site of my mom while she sat there on the toilet, a huge smile on her face, followed by slight grimacing looks as each additional shit came out of her. The smell overwhelmed the room but I didn't care. I was watching mom on the toilet and it excited me.

"Baby, if this is too much for you... you can leave. I'll finish up."

"Fuck no, I'm staying right here." I continued to watch her and play with myself. I wanted to enjoy this moment, something so personal and forbidden... I was sharing this moment with my mom and I loved it.

"Do you like shit games mom?"

"I don't know, I've never thought about it until now." Another grimace and one last drop into the water.

"I would think it would be disgusting but standing here watching you is..."

"It's amazing, isn't it?" My mom leaned back, playing with my jizz on her massive tits.

"Yes... is it because it's so wrong?"

"I don't know baby, but I'm glad to share these moments with you. I think we can go wherever this takes us. And the thought of a foursome is amazing, we should contact those two girls... but first, I need to finish."

"Go ahead."

She just smiled that same smile, so beautiful and naughty. She reached for the tissue paper and started to wipe herself clean.

"I should just jump back in the shower, I'm a mess."

"You'll survive." I smiled back at her, now my arms crossed, I was just taking in the view.

She looked at me, and with my jizz still splattered on her chest she pushed her tank top back down and covered her tits. She finished up and reached for the same pair of shorts she had wet a few minutes prior and put them back on.

"We should probably do something normal the rest of the night."

"What's the fun in that?"

"Good point... but we do have all weekend."

12