All Comments on 'My Secret Addiction Ch. 03'

by nakedfool

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Put this garbage in IR

This was nothing more than a self centered slut crying out for a divorce. She demeans, degrades and humiliates her husband, ignores her own health and fucks a black man on her anniversary, further rubbing her husbands face in the dirt.. What man, that has even an ounce of pride and self respect stays married to a bitch? Even for a fictional story this is so far out there as to be ludicrous. Just an awful attempt at story telling. Go away. Stay away. You can't write.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yo mon

Fiddling yo dicklet in yo momma’s basement and licking her farted cum from da mattress will do fo ya, fat slob mon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The name said it all!

nekedfool is the correct word!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
story

total crap just another cuck story just like all the rest get a life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nailed it!

You succeeded in capturing the pain/pleasure feeling we cucks feel. Readers will either love or hate your story. I thought it was very arousing. It authentically represented one kind of cuckold relationship. The wife does love her husband. She truly loves getting fucked by other guys, but also understands the affect it has on the man she loves. I wouldn't expect anyone without that "cuckold gene" to understand. Well done!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

I have a special contempt for evil done on Anniversaries

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3about 4 years ago
Erotic!

Loving wife for a cuckold, well done. Looking forward to the aftermath.

Don’t be deterred by anon fool critics who can’t handle cuckold stories in LW. They can go f themselves. You keep up the story writing !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not only no

But FUCK NO! On their wedding anniversary? This cuck needs to go somewhere and die.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
I don't see the husband really enjoying this

Not a good story - maybe I needed to read the prior two stories in the series, but I just do not see anything that the husband gets out of this - he certainly does not seem to be enjoying this.

I gave a 2*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
More garbage

Take this stupid crap out of LW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
First: this was racist bullshit

He talked like a hood rat. Then she tells her lover how much she loves him and she belongs to him; but then tells her husband it’s part of the game and she really only loves him.

But who does she spend the night with? Lover boy or her husband? Words can lie; but our actions tell the truth. He spent their anniversary alone while she pledged herself to lover boy and said that she was going to continue fucking him. She’s lying. Someone; but she left her husband to be with lover boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
RUBBISH

Another story in L.W. WITHOUT a L.W. This story was trash nothing 'coo' about it! No stars for this mess! wouldn't want to insult the star!

eviltwin52eviltwin52about 4 years ago
Nice work

I could feel the angst the lust both building in the husband.

Don't worry about the Anons. At least you know they read it and most likely jerked off before remembering to hate your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

you must be black and sick to write this shit

PlanerguyPlanerguyabout 4 years ago
Absolutely stupid

Who gets off on this, stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Baby Making Time

Great story! Hubby will come around and let her know that he is ok with her being bred. The excitement of a baby bump will get him off better than ever. Keep writing!

louiseacdlouiseacdabout 4 years ago
hot but

why didnt she make him lick all that cum out of her pussy

she should take that black cock in her pussy as hubby lays under them , licking them both and sitting right on his face with a pussy full of cum

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
Pathetic crap

You need locking up out of harms way, so the gene pool doesn’t get polluted further.

An absolutely horrible story, must be the worst ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more garbage thrown into LW

1* nothing more needs to be said

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Credit for Mr Fool

Have to give you some credit for the self awareness you show with your choice of pen name. The only rival you have for a name that mirrors your product is the inimitable Hogwash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm sure...

We'll be reading your obituary. After a sickening cuck story degrading yourself, you should probably just end it all.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

If wishes were horses,

Then beggars would ride.

If writers were intelligent,

They would learn what section

To place their stories.

You spend two chapters establishing the MC wants to become a cuck to black dick (why do they always have to be blonde). He finally meets a woman and let's her know he wants not only be cuckolded but to BBC. She just happens to be an ex-slut but one that has never had black cock. Who would ever have thought that there was a black guy at her work that wanted her so bad it hurt but she kept putting him off until she found out about hubby's obsession.

Wife agrees to do black guy but better yet on their anniversary. This is where Mr. nakedfool really pissed me off. This well educated white couple choose a black guy that can't even speak decent English (I guess it makes them feel better about invading the hood.

Lastly we get to the part that everyone has been waiting for,

"You think you can handle my black lover being a regular visitor from now on? I'm hooked on his black cock, sweetie," she said softly.

"Y-yeah, baby. He can come v-visit you any time."

"Really?" she asked, letting go of my cock.

"I hope he visits you every day..." I heard my self say.

"I want to go back up and sleep with Kivon for the rest of the night. He's been so good to me and his body feels so nice. Won't that get you hot baby? Me sleeping with my black lover in our bed while you sleep alone? But tomorrow I want you and me to go out, kay?"

Instead of having him sleep on the couch, why not a dog bed and the end of what used to be his bed? Oh wait, that comes as soon as the new master of the house moves in.

Please put I/R stories in I/R. If you goal was to write a cheating wife or just a plain cuck story great, if you are going to make her a black cock whore put it where it belongs. I'm going to help your score out by not voting at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved this story

This is exactly what most loving husbands would like their wives to do. Please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
no points

Another pile of racist shit, I noticed it has a rating of two point something, that's two points too high. I agree with a previous comment, you can't write for shit, please stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

No better feeling in the world than having a bigger more masculine man own your wife's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

It keeps getting better, Another Five Stars !!!!! I loved the 3rd chapter, my only complaint was that cuck hubby didn't cleanup his wife's big messy sloppy creampie!!!!

Hubby needs to eat her black boyfriend's creampie from his gorgeous wife's delicious pussy. I can't wait for the next smoking hot chapter.

nakedfoolnakedfoolabout 4 years agoAuthor
my sides have left orbit

Funniest comments I've read in awhile, can't wait to submit more chapters! stay tuned ;) xoxoxox

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Erotica

e·rot·i·ca noun literature or art intended to arouse sexual desire. Commenters says this story should be posted in IR. Since Leah did the forbidden thing, the LW story became more erotic which suits well with the name of this site; Literotica. To each his own. I don't get a hard-on reading a story about an ex-SEAL or US Marine who burned his wife for cheating. But it does not mean those BTB are awful stories. Most of them are well written and good reads. In fact, I love reading them especially when the deliberately disrespected and humiliated husband got his revenge. But it was a very good well written story and not sexually arousing one. If that would be the norm here in Literotica, many would think that this site was taken over by DC or Marvel.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
Yet, some people want to argue about cuckolding being a mental disease...

From the first chapter on, this MC has some MAJOR MENTAL PROBLEMS.

It's undeniable.

The sad part is, instead of seeking professional help, which could have help him deal with his depravity and self-destructiveness, he went away and let his addiction control his wife, his marriage, his whole life.

Calling this whole thing pathetic is insulting to actual pathetic things.

The present lockdown isn't bringing out the best out of this category... sad.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
To man!

You coo wit dis? I coo if you coo. Yo fee me main? Any self respecting black man reading this would slap your face. You coo wit dat ? Fool doesn't begin to describe you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@Cuckyboy3 - With a name like that, it's no wonder you liked this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful!

Such a fantastic story. And LOL all these cuck-phobic cry babies crying about a story that they actually read. Roflmao they are so in denial. Can't wait for more!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago

Secret addiction equals eventual divorce. Always, a third person in your bed (whether you are there or not) kills your marriage. This "game" of cuckold or "game" of swinging or sharing. These don't end as games. They end as real actions and no person wants to be second to another person in the marriage bed. This is not just advice, it is reality, been there, done that, broke my relationships, truth. If you want to keep your spouse as your spouse, no cheating for either of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
and the garbage continues........

One star for this "dreck"..

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Fool

Your comment gives away your identity. AB, we know it's you. xoxoxoxo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great start

You described the action very well with great phraseology, however his reactions during the episode were lacking. How did he feel as she looked him in the eyes? When she said she wanted to be black bred?

That’s what makes a cuckold story great — his arousal mixed with humiliation. Add tat in and s

Do a good job and this would be a great story

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 4 years ago
i loved it

great writing, it was a little short on description, and i like more seduction, but i still loved it.

reader_literoticareader_literoticaalmost 4 years ago
5 stars

Everything is still great.

The excitement does not subside.

I fell in love with this married couple

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Wondering how this will hold its edge for that many more chapters. This was pretty climactic

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 2 years ago

I love his conflicted mind and the humiliation he feels ... and the charade she keeps up of still caring for her husband. Or perhaps she actually thinks that she still cares, but I'm sure that with more and more beautiful big black dicks she will care less and less for her poor husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again, my wife and I enjoyed this third chapter tremendously. Jim’s being the chauffeur for his wife and lover was very hot. I’ve done that for my wife and her lovers; its excruciating but very exciting.

Also, Jim’s reserving the exact same table at the restaurant where he proposed marriage to her was a wonderful detail. This was so, so symbolic: Jim is not just playing around with their sexuality; he was gambling their marriage.

These details are now hard baked into both Jim and Leah’s hearts and they will bring consequences later on!

The sex scene was very well done, especially as Leah maintained eye contact with her husband during most of it. My wife likes to maintain eye contact with me the first time she has sex with any new lover. She says I need that in order to feel the full gestalt of what she has just done. It creates a special bond between the cuckoldress and cuckhold. Also, it shifts the sexual power dynamics in favor of the wife, as she is cumming on another man’s cock.

My wife absolutely loved the following:

"That's it, honey! I want your cum deep, deep in me! Fucking breed me!"

Leah managed to regain her senses momentarily and looked right at me "Tell him... Tell him you want me black bred."

"Y-yes. I want it!" I heard myself say as I jerked my dick right in front of them. "Please breed my wife!"

OMG! Leah asked to be black bred, and her husband ordered her black lover to inseminate her. Later on, downstairs, she calmed Jim’s nerves by saying that she was just ‘play acting’ for his benefit.

However, what is said, is said. We’re pretty sure they both met those words, even if they can’t yet consciously admit that fact.

Finally, Leah said, "I love you, Kivon." I heard her whisper as I quietly slipped out of the room.”

That made sense because she was on the phone constantly with Kivon the week before the date. And she was as hot as schoolgirl for him the whole time. She is falling in love, and the husband knows it. Yeah, Leah!

For us the hottest part of cuckolding is the risk that 1) my wife might actually fall in love with the guy, and 2) that she might be bred by him. That amps up the voltage incredibly; way beyond just a wife sleeping with another guy.

Great chapter!

RubberbummRubberbummabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story, have great hopes for the next chapter

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

I loved this chapter of this wonderful story. One line that really hit me is:

"it's a hot idea to be bred by a black man", his wife said. Yes, watching my wife get "bred" by a BBC is my fantasy. I would also love it if I was also "bred" by that same Big Black Cock. I want him to fuck my sissy white ass and dump his seed inside me while my wife watched. I will also suck his Beautiful Big Black Cock for my sexy wife. She needs to see and to know that her sissy pencil-dicked husband will serve her black lover.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not nakedfool,but big assed ghettotrashracist fool

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Its always puzzled me that so many so-called 'authors' write this stuff. But then again, they must have an audience. But why write here? I think for he commenters to provide feedback and if they become successful, migrate to Amazon or similar to make a living writing this stuff. It's a sad observation on the nature of this 'cuck', interracial genre that such authors grace the same website as some great erotica writers such as GeorgeAnderson, RichardGerald, and so many others I can think of. Not to mention that the who 'bbc' trope is a gross and racist one take right out of racial porn. A very few use this trope as satire but the vast majority are just a waste of the literacy space.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernakedfool@nakedfool
I write weird, kinky stories that make brainlet npc's seethe and reee into the void.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES