All Comments on 'My Secret Addiction Ch. 07'

by nakedfool

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
clem45clem45about 4 years ago
Wonderful

One of the best cuck series I`ve ever read. Please keep it going!

Kykidd87Kykidd87about 4 years ago
Love this story

It’s amazing how weak and gullible these cuckolds are. They are seriously second class citizens. They should be labeled with a C on the forehead so normal people will know who they are dealing with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't listen to the haters

It's amazing how many insecure losers feel the need to attack the author for his work. If you aren't interested in cuckold stories, why have you read seven long chapters of one? Surely you can find a better use for your time than to read a story you hate. Go learn a new language or pick up a hobby. Or is it that also have these fantasies and you want to reclaim your shattered ego after you've cum at the thought of your wife with a hung black guy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding cuckolding series!

I was waiting for the next installment in "Loving Wives" and thought nakedfool wouldn't take so long - glad I searched and found #7 here in Interracial. Absolutely one of the best cuckolding series on Literotica. Excellent writing, fantastic storyline development, an accurate emotional representation of how one's cuckold fetish comes into being and slowly, consistently unravels - with the help of "wife and friends!"

So, now we have so many doors cracked open by nakedfool the storyline has unlimited potential to flow in many directions. Jerome, Kivon's boss and drug dealings, Sarah's influence, and in the wings: Anna, the crush from college who's not a fan of the cuckolding, and that dark passenger we haven't heard from lately.

Thanks nakedfool, many of us are looking forward to future installments

tattoostattoosabout 4 years ago
queen of spades

This is a great story. Thanks for writing it and would like to make a request. Can you have the women get queen of spade tattoos on there breast. It would also be cool if they put black cock only above there pussy's. I just love the idea of them advertising to the world that they are black cock sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

Get excited every time i read the newest story. Cant wait to see where getting him in chastity will lead. Cocksucking? Fluffing? Feminization? Humiliation? Maybe just a cute girly bikini for him to wear on days he goes to the pool with the girls. Love how sarah is now involved. Awesome. Awesome story. Looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

This story is so HOT!!! it is a great read, well written. PLEASE, PLEASE keep it going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not my usual cup of tea, but damn.

I normally don’t go for cuckold/hotwives stories like this, but this is a style I could absolutely love, and I do love this series. Even the parts I’m not crazy about (like the SPH, blacked only, baby risk), don’t bother me and serve to drive the story more.

Literally my only grip though OP, for the love of all things holy, it is never “would of, should of, or could of”. It’s have, or ‘ve. Sort that mate, and it’s all gravy otherwise. Keep ‘me coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need more

Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep it up!

The wait for the next chapter is crazy. You've really built a great world for this story to take place. Would love to see the girls get involved with Jerome and the harder/darker aspects of where this could go. Not saying to rush into that. Your pace is perfect!

Love the ideas I see of tattoos and such. Would love to see a meaner, harsher bull really take over the situation. Either way I love it and I'm sure you'll keep writing this amazing story your own way. Thanks so far!

Wilbur1Wilbur1almost 4 years ago
I Like the story

I do so hope you will follow through with it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good, v.good

Cuckolding at its finest.

This is what we white Bois like to read.

The white husband is powerless to stop his cuckolding. This is arousing him, he loves the humiliation of seeing his wife taken He eats the Black man's sperm with a desperate relish.

This is the stuff of our dreams for a growing number of white males. More and more of us realize that we can't compete with the superiority of the stronger more dominant Black males so we become masturbators.

Phoenix215Phoenix215almost 4 years ago
This Story is Quite Possibly The Best Cuckold Plot Ever

Your story buildup is better than anything I have seen in this site. Jim slowly becoming more and more lenient and submissive is getting arousing. I love it when Leaghdominates him and hopefully scenes continue where when he tries to disagree with her but she ends up punishing him. I love Sarah sge is literally the devil making Jim more and more of a cuckold. I hope Jerome is not out of the picture, we all know Leah was drowning in pleasure with him. So please let Jerome come back soon, it would be so hot how Jim hates him but Leah commands him to sit and watch him fuck her. Kaley need to make an appearance but hopefully that would be a little down the line. Her, Leah, and Sarah teaming up humiliating Jim would be totally hot. This is a great story update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thumbs Up!

Holy Crap....I'm ready for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NEXT PART

WHERE IS THE NEXT PART?? BEST STORY IVE READ IN A LONG TIME

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next chapter

Still waiting for the next chapter. I'm checking almost daily, man.

nakedfoolnakedfoolalmost 4 years agoAuthor
intermission

For those that are enjoying my perverted tale, I do intend to finish it and already have a rough draft of the whole book written, but I don't have time to work on it right now. I will get back to it when I can >:D

it's not abandoned or anything.

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesalmost 4 years ago

I hope theres many,many more ch. Of thus story man, I check everyday!

Great writing, please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please update!

Keen to find out where the story goes!

reader_literoticareader_literoticaalmost 4 years ago
5 stars

A wonderful story. I hope there will be many more chapters.

The author - thank you very much, it was interesting and fun to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please update

Every day check this story, for the New chapter. I hope this soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't wait!

Soo, anyone else checking in everyday hope the next chapter will be posted ? Because I certainly am!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter

to the author. finish the story please. this should be one of the best reads on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please finish the story.

Please, please finish the story. My wife and have had some very hot discussion and some really, really hot sex after reading your great work.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
5 stars is too less

This has to be one of the best cuckold stories on this whole website. hopefully you comeback and finish this masterpiece.

You truly deserve all the praise you get.

flagflyercuckflagflyercuckover 3 years ago
Wow

This has become the best cuckold story on this site. It captures what we feel, what we want to feel and see.

Please continue this story as I want to see how they continue and grow in the lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loser wimp

you die on this cage loser wimpy . You Don't call a man you are pathetic loser wimp

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

So was that the end!?? Lots of untied subjects

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why did you stop???

Great story, keep going. You know the mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
RIP

Another great IR cuck story gets abandoned. I guess 7 chapters in the span of a month will burn out and discourage an author?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
26cuck

26cuck says 5 stars is too less. I say *1 is too high. At least I comment on this fool’s garbage cuck story in correct English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
happy to pay

Would the author consider letting us donate to support him? Maybe he could upload the remaining chapters behind a Patreon paywall for subscribers. This is the only Literotica series I regularly return to and I’d be happy to help support the author.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
5 stars

This is still one of the best stories on this site. too bad its unfinished

26thNCuck approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hopefully you complete this amazing story.

nakedfoolnakedfoolalmost 3 years agoAuthor

After a long intermission, I have returned with 2 new chapters submitted and waiting for approval, so stay tuned! ;D

darthnader19darthnader19almost 3 years ago

hallelujah. Cant wait to read them, Glad to have you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, Leah sucking on the filthy butt plug was too much for me. Had to leave it there. You all carry on though, I'll find something else. Have to admit it is well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again, my wife and I totally enjoyed this chapter!

BigDee44BigDee44about 2 years ago

So, who was the buyer of Jerome's cocaine?

RubberbummRubberbummabout 2 years ago

So glad he is locked up! Justice a good cuckold should be!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous