My Secret Addiction Ch. 09

Story Info
Leah returns, accompanied by a new, domineering lover.
11.6k words
4.5
38.3k
94

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nakedfool
nakedfool
565 Followers

I awoke to the Sunday afternoon sun shining on my face through the bedroom window. I was lying naked in my bed, having kicked all the sheets and covers onto the floor in my sleep. My body felt as heavy as lead trying to get up; it took a few minutes for me not to fall back asleep, but I had to get up.

I sat down on the toilet and aimed my caged penis down so that I could empty my bladder.

"Fuck me..." I groaned.

I rubbed at the soreness in my shoulder, trying to recall what I had done to it last night. My memory was fuzzy after taking those shots with Xander and the girls.

After I cleaned up and got dressed I checked my phone and was surprised to find 4 unread text messages from Leah. As I quickly swiped through them to read, my heart rate increased and that uneasy feeling in my chest returned.

Omg! I'm so sorry! My phone died.

Didn't realize it was dead, didn't kno you had texted me back, oof!

Ty didn't hav a charger that fit my phone, so he bought me 1

Taking me to lunch, bback home after. Luv u!

"Thank God..." I sighed while staring up at the ceiling. I noticed she had typed in his name: Ty. I wondered if she did it on accident or was she sort of teasing me? Either way, it was a relief to know that she was okay. Even though it tickled my inner masochist, I was still a tiny bit irritated by the whole thing. I tapped out a quick reply, telling her I'd be home and waiting for her.

For the next several hours I paced around the house, trying to find things to keep me busy, but of course, nothing worked. I wondered if she was telling the truth about the charger. Why couldn't she have just used Kivon or Ty's phone anyway? Most of all I wondered what kind of debauchery my young wife had gotten herself into all weekend.

I might never know, at least for a while, because of the rules I imposed on myself about being kept in the dark. My mind showed me flashes of Leah in the middle of a gang bang, being relentlessly fucked by half a dozen buff black men with long wet cocks. My wife being slammed hard from behind by this Ty guy with her phone on the floor buzzing with my ignored texts. These thoughts left me emotionally exhausted and my dick straining in its cage, desperate to be erect.

Then my brain showed me a brief slideshow of last night, of me drunkenly taking a shower downstairs and then...

I rubbed my eyes and fell onto the couch with a grunt. My shoulder still throbbed, but the pain in my heart overshadowed it. I tried to relax and just wait for my wife, so I moved to pick up the television remote when I felt something poking me in the butt. I turned to see what it was only to discover my old wooden baseball bat. I picked it up and examined it in my hands. That's when I remembered that pale, twisted face. The trembling silhouette behind the shower curtains, me holding the door with sweaty palms.

My eyes glared up at the guest bathroom door.

"F-for fuck sake, get a grip, Jim," I told myself out loud.

It was just a dream. Another nightmare. Too much stress is all. Just one more week and it's all gravy from here I told myself. I hesitated another long moment and then decided I'd go inspect the guest bathroom but was interrupted by the sound of the front door opening.

Leah kicked the door closed behind her, and then carefully sat down several large plastic bags she was carrying. I didn't recognize her outfit, it must have been new. She was dressed in a white plaid crop top, short shorts, a denim cropped jacket, and white sneakers. Her eyes were obscured by round sunglasses which were also new. Her beautiful milky skin had been kissed with a light tan as well.

My heart burst with love at seeing my gorgeous young wife again, seeing her standing there made me realize I had missed her even more than I thought. The aura about her seemed so different; us being apart, and her with those other men had already made a noticeable change. It frightened me and aroused me at the same time seeing how her black lovers were changing her in more ways than one.

"Hey, sweetie!" She beamed her beautiful white smile and trotted up to me. Her voice sounded slightly raspy.

"Hey, baby."

When we embraced I hugged her to me as tight as I could without hurting her. She smelled like strawberries and sunshine. She took off her sunglasses and kissed me passionately, her little hands running up through my hair. Leah's lovely, puffy lips and tongue tasted magical on mine. I could taste a hint of the mint gum she must have been chewing on the way home. We made out like newlyweds, I just wanted to hold her and love her. Time seemed to melt for me, it was the longest I'd been away from my wife since we had been married two short years ago.

Leah finally broke our soul kiss and looked up at me with her sparkly blue eyes. I wondered what was going on behind them at this moment. What was she really thinking? She leaned into my chest, her arms hung lazily around my neck, her sunglasses dangling between two fingers.

"Miss me?" she giggled, "I had so much fun, baby. I got to-" she cleared her throat and covered her mouth in mock shock, "Oh wait! It's none of your business, is it?"

I felt a pang of insecurity in my heart but a tingling in my loins. My cheeks burned with humiliation, but I hugged her back to me.

"Yeah, yeah okay but... Maybe you could tell me a little?" I asked softly.

Leah spun around and walked towards the stairs, her little ass swaying hypnotically.

"Nope, now get my bags for me," she quickly motioned with her hand.

I felt my cage constricting me as I went to pick up her bags as if I were her servant. A quick examination revealed more new clothes and makeup. Leah answered me as if she could read my mind.

"Ty took me shopping. He's rich as fuck, and let me get whatever I wanted," she said casually as she climbed the stairs to our bedroom.

"Ty? Kivon's friend?" I asked as I followed her up to the bedroom.

"Mhm," she motioned for me to place the bags on the floor next to the vanity, "God he's hot, Jim. I like, fucking melted when I first saw him."

Leah sat her purse down and took a seat on the edge of the bed, crossing her legs expectantly. I put the bags down with care and then walked up to her. I think I was trembling a little, but I was too focused on her to tell. She watched me through heavy eyelids, her lips slightly parted.

She coughed and then cleared her throat again, "Jesus, Ty," she giggled, "if only I knew 'lunch' was getting my throat destroyed."

My penis lurched in its prison and I felt butterflies in my stomach. She had to get one last taste of black cock before she would come home to me.

"He must be-"

"Big," she finished my question for me, "Ty's got the thickest cock I've ever seen, sweetie."

I stared down at my beautiful wife as she nonchalantly dropped all these devilish bombs. There was no telling what all she had gotten up to this weekend, and I'd probably never know. As frustrating as it all was, it gave me an incredible dark thrill that took my breath away.

Leah gently ran her fingertips up my stomach over my shirt and held them there. I noticed she wasn't wearing her wedding ring, and that made me sad.

"My sweet, darling hubby," she cooed, "I thought about you, ya know."

"You did?"

"Mhm," she nodded and trailed a finger down until it settled on the bump of my cage, her gaze still fixed on mine. "It's hard to put it into words, Jim. How hot it made me..." she exhaled deeply before running her hands down her own shirt and gently squeezing her little breasts.

"W-what, baby?" I asked in a whisper.

"What really made me hot, sweetie... It-it was knowing that you were here, all alone, locked in your little cage, while I was getting fucked really hard by my black lover, in his bed, all weekend..." She hugged herself and closed her eyes, her face was lost in a sick pleasure, "you suffering for me while I'm feeling so much pleasure... You're little white penis getting absolutely nothing..."

Her confession made me feel so light-headed I almost collapsed. I had this tingling free-fall feeling from her doing this to me. It could only be described as my cuckold yearnings burning within me like a hot fire that couldn't be contained any longer. All I wanted to do was worship my goddess of a wife, and suffer for her pleasure.

"It's all I could think about, baby. I laid in bed thinking about you with him," I clutched at my cock cage over my pants, trying to get any kind of sensation there, "all night... I missed you so much, baby, but I was so happy you were getting properly fucked by a real man... A black man..."

Leah leaned back on her hands and licked her lips, "I'm not supposed to be telling you any of this, but I'm so sore, sweetie. You have no idea what they put me through. My throat isn't the only sore hole."

"How many times did you-"

"Lost count." Leah sat up straight and glanced down at my crotch, "I think you earned a release, don't you? Do you want to cum, sweetie?"

I started desperately pulling at my crotch again, "Please, baby. I need to cum so fucking bad!"

"You still have one more week though," she said, a mock pout on her lips.

"B-but baby, I need to cum!" I pulled off my shirt and started to take off my pants, my hands trembling almost too much to hold my zipper.

She folded her arms and smirked up at me, "fine, cucky. Just this once, but then it's back to platonic friends until next weekend. Understood?"

"Understood," I croaked as I finished taking my pants off. My penis twitched, red and angry inside its plastic prison.

"What exactly did you do while I was gone, sweetie?" she ran a hand up and down her thigh seductively. "Did you watch your interracial porn while you thought of me?"

"Yes..." I stood before her naked, save for my cock cage. "Well, I watched your videos..."

"Of me and Kivon? That's so hot, Jim. It's the perfect entertainment for a cuckold husband while his hotwife is with her bull," she cocked her head to the side and smiled. "I can just picture it, cucky. You laying there watching that video, squirming for release and unable to jerk off while I'm somewhere else, getting stretched by a big black cock. I wish you could have seen how good he fucked me, but I think it's even better that you couldn't, don't you? It was just me and him, and it was so romantic."

I shivered at her admission. My addiction had truly created a beautiful monster. She leaned close to me with a devilish grin on her face.

"Oh my God, Jim, you're leaking!" We both looked down at my penis leaking a steady amount of precum onto the floor. She looked back up at me and got serious again, "I love it when you leak for me."

"This is all so intense, Leah. You turn me on so much." I felt like I was going to explode I was so turned on. "I love how..."

She looked up at me with excited eyes, "Yes, sweetie? Tell me. How what?"

"I love how hard you cuck me, I love being your cuckold..." I barely managed to confess.

"And I love cuckolding you," she said while grinding her thighs together, "especially with black men. It's the best sex I've ever had."

"I'm so glad, baby."

Leah smiled at me and then reached down to her purse and rummaged through it until she produced that small, familiar key.

"Here," she said and then handed me the key, "take it off."

I fumbled with the key trying to get the plastic contraption off as quickly as possible. My penis felt slightly chaffed but I didn't care, the cool air felt great. My penis quickly grew to a full, meaty erection. It was angry and pink, and desperate for release. Leah stared at my twitching, leaking erection and giggled.

"Awww, your poor little white penis needs some attention, huh?" she looked up at me and recrossed her legs, "So how can a hotwife please her cuck's itty bitty penis? Tell me what you want and I'll do it, sweetie."

My penis was actually around five and a half inches, but compared to her black lovers it might as well have been a one-inch baby dick. Despite wanting to fuck my wife, my masochistic cuckold desires were inflamed to a boiling point, and they formed my answer for me.

"I'd really love a hand job," I meekly responded.

Leah tilted her head and raised her brows in question, "Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Yes, baby. Still, one week to go and I... I think until then, your mouth and pussy should stay black cock only."

Leah studied me, considering it for a moment. She then stood up and walked over to the nightstand, and fished something out of the drawer. She returned to the bed with a bottle of lube and a wad of tissues.

"Here," she handed them to me, "get down on your knees."

I did as she commanded, staring up at her as if she were my queen of the universe. She glanced down at me with lusty eyes and then lifted her bottom to remove her shorts. It was a sexy surprise to discover she wasn't wearing any panties the whole time, her shaved pussy finally revealed to me after being denied to even see it for a whole week. I think my mouth watered a bit at the sight.

Leah used to have the perfect-looking vagina, but now it had a new look. It was red and slightly open, her labia battered and wet. Her pussy looked absolutely ravaged. I would have given anything to taste it right now. I could smell the heady musk of sweaty sex and arousal drift from her dewy folds.

"Do you like seeing that, cuckold?" She whispered, "can you see what that big, black dick did to my puss?"

I nodded my head but was unable to speak.

"He stretched me out, didn't he? Or was it they?" She said softer now, "either way, they ruined my pussy for you. It will never, ever, feel the same on your little white penis ever again."

I groaned and reached for her but she swiped my hand away.

"I want you to masturbate yourself like a little boy while you stare at the pussy you can't fuck anymore," she said, breathing heavier now. "When you cum I want you to ejaculate into the tissue."

I understood and nodded, my head buzzed with intense arousal, "your black boyfriend cums in your pussy, I cum in the tissues."

She spread her thighs wider, giving me a better view. "And then you will flush it down the toilet. Sweetie, you are a cuckold, and that's where cuckolds cum belongs."

I gripped my aching penis with my lube-covered hand and started to jack off. It felt amazing to finally be able to feel pleasure there.

"Look at my pussy, cuckold. You used to get to fuck this pussy, but not anymore. Only black men fuck this pussy now. All you get to do is look at it while you jack off." She started to finger her pussy.

"Y-yes, baby," I moaned, "they fucked you so hard, didn't they?"

Leah spread her abused labia apart with her fingers, showing me the red chasm inside.

"Oh Gawd, cucky, look what they did to your wife," she bit her lip and started gently gyrating her hips toward me as she held herself open, "I was such a slut for them, they fucked me so hard and good I was crying my eyes out."

"They?"

"Mhm... Kivon and Ty, duh," she groaned and then began rubbing her clit in tight circles.

"Oh my god... Ty fucked your pussy?" I moaned. I was delirious with masochistic desire. The thought of both black men taking turns fucking my wife all weekend sent me over the edge. I could only imagine how fat this Ty's dick must be to do this to her pussy.

"He did. I want to be his slut," she said longingly.

"It looks amazing, baby. I love how they stretched you..." I was jerking off faster now. I wanted her to be his slut so bad. My dick felt amazing as I jerked it from root to tip.

"Just imagine it, cuckold," she frigged her clit faster, "think about them fucking me, think of big black cock stretching my little white pussy, think of them cumming deep inside me..."

My hand was a blur over my penis. I could feel my cum leaving my balls and entering my shaft. I'd blow at any second.

Leah rolled a little on her back and spread her ass cheeks, revealing her winking, pink asshole.

"Ty wants to be the first to fuck my ass!" she sighed, "Oh, cucky, I want it to be him. I can't wait until he fucks my asshole!"

"Oh g-god!" I cried as I came hard into my tissues. My balls retracted and I came again and again, drenching the tissues so completely that I had cum dripping into the floor and onto my knees below. My vision went static for a moment and my whole body shuddered and twitched. My orgasm was the most intense I'd had in a while.

After I came down from my intense orgasm, I climbed to my feet and walked to the adjoining bathroom. I opened the lid and dropped my cum sodden tissues into the water below and flushed my used seed away forever.

When I returned to my wife she was watching me with a mischievous grin. She raised a hand and twirled her fingers.

"Oh no, cucky, where ever could my ring be?" she suddenly covered her lips in mock surprise again, "Oh no! I remember now! I kept it safe, just for you."

I watched as she then leaned down and pulled out another item from the depths of her purse. She dangled the strange, floppy thing in front of me by her forefinger and thumb. I moved in front of her to examine it.

"What's tha-" I gasped when my brain finally registered what it actually was. It was a used condom that had been tied off at the top, and inside was the milky seed of one of her lovers. What caught my eye the most was my wife's missing wedding ring free-floating within. My erection grew hard again and twitched with need.

"Go on..." my wife said softly, "Go jack in the toilet and then clean my ring for me, kay?"

"Okay..." I said in almost a whisper, and then I went and did just that.

Afterward I cleaned my wife's ring and myself up and put my cock cage back on. Leah took a devilish thrill at locking me back up and then burying the key into the depths of her purse. It was going to be another long week of grueling denial before I could get out of that thing and have sex with my wife again. I was both dreading and aroused by it. Despite all of that, it made me feel good to see Leah put her wedding ring back on.

Thankfully, the comedown wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Sure, I felt anxious and a bit down but my wife was there with me and that made all the difference. It was usually a mix of regret, depression, and anxiety. A "what the fuck have you done, you idiot?" kind of feeling, but it was going away faster and faster these days as I traveled deeper into this lifestyle. The anxiety and pain were what made it so arousing and intense, but it sometimes could get to what I'd call "bad hurt".

I couldn't help but be impressed with all the kinky ideas my wife was coming up with. All her research online, reading my favorite erotic stories, and talking with Sarah had transformed her into the kinky cuckoldress of my dreams. She was almost getting too good at it, almost scary good. Sometimes I couldn't tell if she was playing a part or being completely serious anymore. I couldn't decide which turned me on more.

We had cuddled on the sofa, and I was rubbing her feet.

"So... Is it everything you fantasized about so far?" Leah had asked.

"Yeah, it's been really hot... Intense is a good word," I had replied.

I think my wife needed reassurance that she wasn't taking it too far or actually hurting me. I suspected she might have been feeling guilty and I didn't want her to feel that way, I wanted her to let loose, and really go all in. It was still hard to express my cuckold desires, even if she seemed to understand them to a degree. I guessed it must be a fine line between fantasy and disaster. All I knew was I had a deep need within me to keep going further. I wanted her to be a black-owned slut.

"Sometimes you don't look happy though like I might have overdid it. Like, maybe I'm being too mean. I love you, you know that right?" she had said, and then sat closer to me.

nakedfool
nakedfool
565 Followers