My Secret Addiction Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, sweetheart," I kissed her hair, "but I don't think I'm supposed to be entirely happy... I'm a masochist."

I felt her cuddle into me more, "I just get lost in the fantasy sometimes. Intense really is the word. I just feel guilty sometimes, that I'm having all the fun..."

"But you're not. It's fun for me, just in a different way."

She squeezed my hand, "Just promise me you will tell me if it's ever too much, kay?"

"I promise."

"I feel like such a bitch about the phone, sweetie. I didn't know you were trying to reach me that whole time. Things were just a whirlwind with Ty and... I'm really sorry."

I hugged her to me, and she rested her head on my shoulder. "It's okay, I was just worried about you. I'm glad you had fun though. I really am. It was frustrating but really hot. Did you plan on spending the weekend beforehand?"

"Yes, I wanted to surprise you, ya know... Did I fuck up?" Her voice had a worried tone.

"No, baby. Like I said, intense..."

"Your masochism."

"Yeah, it just gets me hotter than anything."

"It really does, doesn't it, sweetie?"

"God yes... I love it when you take control and just do what you want. Actually, to be more specific, I really love when you do what he wants."

"Do you remember when I said it's like, you're a bottom to me, and I'm a bottom to black men? I really get off on being dominated. God, being dominated by a strong, sexy, black man who just tells me what to do is what I live for now. I'd never been with a man like that, and it's like he opened something up inside me that was always there. Ty just has a way with me... He just takes what he wants and I can't help but obey."

"Really?" I felt my heartbeat increase. I couldn't help but find what she said sexy as hell, her being dominated and owned by an alpha black guy is exactly what I wanted.

"Oh yeah, but that's not all," she giggled a little, "I love this new power I feel, Jim. It's kind of liberating to be in control of you in that way. It's becoming clearer, like, crystallizing to me. The simultaneous feelings of tenderness and, it has to be said; a kind of loving cruelty. It gives me this deep tingle, especially when I'm doing it in front of you."

She was looking into my eyes, they were electric. "One of the thoughts that push me over the brink; it's what it looks like from the outside, outside means you, Jim. I love you for that, letting me be cruel to you like this. The crazy and lovely contradictory feelings of it all."

My heart was thudding in my chest, "it's where I belong, watching you."

"It feels like the right thing, the good, correct and proper thing," she sighed, "to experience your 'unmanning' through your reactions, your eyes... Not just your cage. It's like, to have that as part of my pleasure in what I'm doing, and have you know it."

"Wow..." I was so turned on at her confession, "It really is the correct and proper thing. The way it was meant to be. I love watching you, baby. Especially with black men."

She lightly kissed me on the cheek and whispered into my ear, "I'm absolutely addicted to black cock..."

I made sure to spend as much time with my wife that night as I could. We talked some more, drank some wine and watched television together. She wouldn't reveal anything else about what she did this weekend other than explaining Ty was short for Tyrese. He was apparently Kivon's wealthy best friend who was going in 50-50 with the club stuff. From what I could gather, Leah was really into him in a big way. Part of me found it amusing that Kivon might be getting cucked too."

That final week of work was grueling. I didn't get much sleep over the weekend, so the intense overtime and late nights were difficult. Leah was ironically taking fewer hours on a part-time work schedule. She spent more time at the gym and with Kivon or Ty than she did anywhere else.

Tuesday at work Sarah texted me, asking for updates. I told her what had happened, and about this Tyrese guy.

Ting Ting! She responded again;

That's hot! She def got it bad for him

Kivon was hot but didn't dom her like she likes.

I texted her back;

It turns me on like fucking crazy how horny she is for him

Ting Ting! She responded back quickly;

This is making me wet lol! Keep me posted!

On Wednesday I had to drive back home from work on my lunch break because I had forgotten a thumb drive I needed. I noticed my wife's car was sitting in the driveway so I quietly slipped through the front door. I'm not sure why I did, maybe subconsciously I wanted to catch her doing something naughty. Maybe I'd get lucky?

After retrieving the thumb drive from the office I crept up the stairs as quietly as I could, careful not to make any creaks. I could hear the low sound of a woman moaning and a man grunting emanating from our bedroom. Was my wife fucking someone in our bed? My heart started thundering in my chest.

The door was cracked open so I flattened my body against the wall and peeked inside. What I saw was not was I was expecting.

My wife was completely naked, and on her elbows and knees on the bed, her tight ass high in the air. She was facing away from me so I could see that it was interracial porn playing on the laptop in front of her. My cock strained in my cage and my body stiffened in shock as I saw what she was doing to herself.

Leah was masturbating her asshole with a large, black sex toy. It looked like it might be a girthy buttplug. I stared in awe as her tiny butt ring was stretched open into a tight seal around the object. I could just make out that her mouth was hanging open in pure lust.

I watched as she'd hold it in for a few moments before slowly pulling it back out almost entirely, causing her to give off a low moan. Then, after another short moment, she would push it slowly back inside causing lube and her wetness to drip onto the bedsheets. I couldn't stop staring at her anus as it shrank and expanded from the hard plastic.

The porno playing was one I recognized. A built black man was butt fucking a petite brunette that looked a lot like my wife. She was taking it slow and hard from behind on knees and elbows, just like how Leah was positioned now. She was imagining being in her place.

"Oh... Oh yes-yes," I heard her moaning at the screen, "fuck my ass, Ty... Own my ass..."

I felt like I was going to explode with how hot the whole thing was. My wife was preparing her ass for someone else, a black man. I had to get back to work or I'd go insane. I slipped away, clutching my groin, all I could feel was agony as it struggled vainly to become erect.

Friday finally came and I felt a great weight leave my shoulders. The overtime had been grueling but worth it. I texted Leah throughout the day but couldn't get a response. Was she just not looking at her phone or was she ignoring me? I felt my anxiety tickling my insides but I forced myself to snap out of it. After the whole phone thing last week, I didn't think she would do that, would she? No, no I didn't think so. I hopped in my car and drove home as fast as I could.

As I was driving down the highway I got stuck in a traffic jam. Vehicles were lined up into the distance before me in a wavy heat haze of frustration. It was finally time to take my cage off and fuck my wife and I was stuck in this nightmare traffic.

I cursed and slammed the back of my head back onto the headrest of my seat. I checked my phone and saw that there was a wreck or something up ahead. The sun slowly went down as I inched along the long highway. It was one of those highways where you couldn't turn around or get off, you were just trapped on your path, with nowhere else to go but forward.

The sun had fully gone down and the only light was from the cars lights around me. I could see the blue and red flashing lights of the emergency services or police or whatever far ahead. I was getting closer but still so far away.

I yawned and turned to look behind me and see how backed up it was but was startled to see a dark figure scrunched up in the corner of the back seat. Before I could get a good look at it, it moved behind the back seats and into the trunk space. The way it moved was almost like it were a plastic bag being yanked by a piece of rope.

"What the fuck!" I screamed.

I felt my heart thudding and goosebumps forming on my skin. I turned back around and tried to focus on the task at hand. I couldn't let my mind get to me again. The whole way home it felt like someone's eyes were boring holes into the back of my head but I just ignored it.

I eventually got home but it was later than I wanted. As I was pulling into the driveway I noticed a black guy I didn't recognize walking from my house towards a parked silver Porsche by the curb. After I got out of the car, he turned and walked towards me, giving me a friendly wave and smile. I felt myself immediately feel on guard. In normal circumstances, a strange man coming out of my house in the middle of the night and approaching me could be frightening, but I and Leah's lives were anything but normal.

"Hi, I'm Ty," he offered his hand for me to shake, "I'm glad I caught you. It's Jim, right?"

I shook his hand, it was a strong but gentlemanly grip. He was a little shorter than Kivon, and about the same height as me. He had a handsome, clean-shaven face and chiseled jaw with a slightly lighter shade of skin than Kivon's. His hair was a little wild at the top that faded to really short down the sides, and he wore an expensive-looking blazer with designer pants. I could tell he was well built by the way his clothes hugged him, accentuating his body. I guess I could understand Leah's instant crush on him; he was attractive, well dressed, and carried a swagger about him.

"Hi, yeah, that's me. Nice to meet you."

"Likewise," he said and then let go of my hand, "It's been fantastic to get to know your wife, she is a special woman. I can't thank you enough for letting us spend time together. We had lots of fun," he maintained his charming smile, "you should of tagged along, man. You are always welcome to hang out with us."

"Thanks... Yeah, I dunno. I was just tired from work I guess," I lied.

"Yeah, sure man. She explained to me you and hers arrangement or whatever, it's pretty great if you ask me," he chuckled and lightly slapped my shoulder, "we just like to have fun, you know? I have been with swingers before."

I nervously glanced around the empty neighborhood street and then shushed him, "Sh! Keep that on the down-low, will ya?"

He shook his head and chuckled, "Oh, sorry, haha. I meant... Couples who like to party." He leaned in close and held onto my shoulder, "speaking of parties, me and Kivon's club gonna have our grand opening in a few weeks. I just wanted you to know that you and Leah got free VIP access forever. You are welcome anytime, my man. Drinks on me."

"That's cool, I appreciate it," I was starting to let my guard down, this guy seemed alright, or at least he was trying to be nice. Of course, he could just want Leah to spend all her time at his new club so he could fuck her none-stop. I was more than alright with that too.

"Here, let's trade numbers," he handed me his smartphone.

I fumbled around and passed him mine. I supposed he was making a good impression so far, he didn't steal my parking place and he's already offering me his number to stay in touch. Kivon didn't do either of those things. The guy was rich, just as Leah had said, so why would he be interested in a married girl so much?

"Is that why you like Leah?"

"What's that?" he asked as he tucked his phone inside his pocket.

"Like married women or something?"

He ran his hand through his hair and silently chuckled, "Man, I guess. I'm not really looking for a wife or anything right now, just someone to have fun with, and damn... She got it going on, what can I say. You're a lucky man."

"Damn straight," I smiled, proud to have such a beautiful wife that other men wanted, even rich guys like this.

"She gives us both what we need, right?" He looked seriously at me, "and I can give her what she needs. We all happy, right?"

"Yeah, just don't hurt her or try any bullshit. I wouldn't of let Kivon near her if I knew he had been into drugs and shit."

"I understand that," he nodded, "I'm glad he finally quit that shit, it's part of why I agreed to help with the club business. I wanted to get him straight, you know? He's a good guy."

"Sure, yeah," I folded my arms, "I just want us to communicate, between you and me, so I know what's going on, so that I know she's safe."

He smiled and nodded, "Wouldn't want it any other way, Jim. Maybe you can give me tips on what to do for her, yeah? We can help each other out. You get what you want, I get what I want..."

"Right, yeah. She didn't tell me much about you other than you were Kivon's friend and going in with him on the new club."

"I'm an open book," he laughed, "I just got a new place here, up on Lakeside, you know? Nice place, I'll text you the address, and you can drop by anytime. Got a pool and everything. I used to live here when I was younger, me, Kivon and his brother. Shame what happened to his bro, man."

"Yeah, he told me about it. So yeah, maybe we can drop by sometime. I'm guessing that's where Leah was staying?"

Ty gave a wide grin, "You know it. She gave me some decorating tips."

I felt a pang of arousal at the thought of my wife staying in this guy's fancy new home, and helping him decorate. I felt a bead of sweat dripping down the side of my face, I needed to fuck my wife so bad.

"Both of you going to make it to the grand opening of Antwan's, right?" he pointed at me with a hopeful look.

"Sure, Leah will probably love it."

He clapped his hands together and chuckled, "excellent, glad to hear it. We gonna have the party of all parties." He fished out his car keys, "I'm gonna head out, but it was good meeting ya, Jim."

I waved him off and then went inside. The house was dark and deafeningly quiet. I wondered if my wife had already gone to sleep, possibly from Ty fucking her into unconsciousness. I really wanted to get out of my cage and make love to her, but another part of me was turned on at that thought.

When I entered the bedroom, Leah was laying nude on the bed, lit only by the small lamp on the nightstand.

"Welcome home, sweetie," she said softly.

She sat up and extended her hand to me, revealing the key to my cage. She smiled when I snatched it out of the palm of her hand and started ripping my clothes off. I must have looked absolutely desperate to her as I yanked off my belt and threw off my shoes and everything else. I had my clothes and cock cage off in less than a minute and then I was bouncing onto the bed reaching for my gorgeous wife.

She laid back down and spread her legs revealing her swollen, red pussy.

"I want you to fuck me, sweetie. Fuck me and add your cum to his..." Her blue eyes sparkled, and her lips trembled with arousal.

I was on top of her body and then I was inside her. She felt so loose but warm and incredibly wet. I could see Ty's cum spilling out of her and onto my dick as I fucked her. She gasped, then wrapped her arms and legs around me, and we became one as I fucked her into the bed. I brought my lips to hers and kissed her deeply as I started to ejaculate inside her, mixing my cum with her black lovers.

We fucked like rabbits all Saturday and Sunday. Sometimes she would dirty talk about Ty or the weeks of me in my cage that would just fuel our passion even more. Even though she felt looser it just turned me on more, knowing her black lovers were molding her pussy to their cocks. As nice as it was to reconnect with my wife and sort of reclaim her, I was more turned on by my desire for her to be owned by a black lover, by Tyrese.

"So, is Ty your new boyfriend?" I had asked her in bed after we fucked again.

Leah shyly looked away, and her face flushed red, "I think so... I mean, I still like Kivon, but..."

I ran my hand up to one of her breasts and rubbed at the nipple ring, "Ty is the one though, right? I want you to be his girlfriend, that would be so sexy, baby."

She turned to me, her cheeks still red, "I'm going to fuck him a lot, Jim. Can you handle that?"

"I want you to, I want you to fuck him every day..." I felt my penis grow fully hard again.

She bit her lip and then crawled on top of me and sank her wet pussy down onto my dick. "Tell me again, Jim. Tell me what you want."

My heart was pounding like crazy and I was so turned on I thought I'd pass out. I loved my wife but I wanted to give her to him. Even though we were having sex, just the two of us all weekend together, I still wasn't getting what I truly wanted, what I craved. I was so turned on in that moment that I just needed to tell her what I desired, she needed to know.

"I want you to be his whore..." I said as I gripped her hips and started to fuck into her, "I want you to fuck him whenever-wherever he wants. I want him to fuck your mouth, your pussy, and your ass which you haven't let me do, while I jerk off at home, knowing what he's doing to you."

Leah stared down at me with wide eyes, her mouth open in pure lust, her breath ragged.

"Fuck, Jim, oh-god! Oh, fuck!" She started slamming herself onto me harder, screaming out profanities while she frigged her clit," I want to be his whore, I want to be his whore, I want to be his black cock whore!"

I squeezed her little breasts hard and lifted her up with my final thrust, filling her with my seed in a powerful climax. She was shaking and red-faced, still rubbing at her clit while I continued to empty my balls into her.

Later me and Ty had texted back and forth a few times, and I invited him to come fuck my wife next weekend. I wanted him to fuck her all weekend while I watched or listened. My plan was to not have sex with Leah all week, to get her all pent up and ready for Ty on Friday. He would pretend like he was busy, and make sure Kivon didn't come over either, then he would show up on Friday while I'm at work and surprise her.

Everything seemed to go just as I planned it as the week passed by. Every time Leah would initiate sex, I'd just go down on her instead, and dirty talk to her about how good Ty was gonna fuck her. It felt nice not having the cock cage on for a while, and Leah agreed, saying that she loved watching me jerk off to her.

I didn't catch her anally masturbating again, but I suspected she was still doing it because I found her collection of buttplugs hidden in a basket next to the shower. I decided not to ask her about it, I found it fucking hot that she was secretly preparing her ass for Ty. I wanted to fuck her ass so badly, but the idea of her giving her anal virginity to a black guy like Ty first was sexy as fuck.

On Friday I got home from work, thankfully traffic jam-free this time, and saw Ty's Porsche sitting by the curb again, giving me a tingly chill. I wondered how many times Ty had already fucked her, I hoped a lot. As I marched up the stairs I tried to listen out for anything but it was dead quiet. The bedroom door was ajar slightly so I peaked inside. What I saw shocked me to the core, and made my dick grow fully hard.

"That's it, slut. Get at it. You love it, don't you..." Ty groaned as he lay on my bed, face down.

Leah spread Ty's black butt cheeks apart with her small white hands and buried her face deep into his ass, licking it for all she was worth. I could hear the licking and slurping sounds as she ate his asshole out.

"Awww, yeah, get it..." he sighed.

He then turned over on his back and held his legs up to give her better access. Leah rested her hands over his upturned ass as she stared at what he offered her. Her face turned to beat red and then she bent down and kissed his dark anus. Her kisses turned to smooches and then she was tongue fucking him, fast and deep. I grabbed at my throbbing penis over my pants, buckling over as I watched.