My Secret Addiction Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard my wife make a small trembling gasp and then went back to sucking and tonguing his asshole again like she was possessed. My Leah with her pretty white face buried in a black man's ass! Oh my God. I felt precum erupt from my hard, bouncing dick. The room started to spin as I gripped the doorway. I couldn't move, breathe, or do anything but look ahead.

Leah gripped Ty's fat cock and tried stroking it while she tongue punched his ass. He grunted and then gripped her head and shoved her deeper into his ass, smothering her face. It looked like she couldn't get enough of this depraved act. I could hear her moaning into his ass as she kept pushing her whole face in and out the best she could. It was like she was trying to shove her tongue deeper but couldn't quite get it as deep as she wanted to.

Before I knew it, Leah let out a huge gasp of air as Ty pulled her face off his firm ass. She gasped for breath for a moment and then burst into giggles.

"Oh my Gawd!" she huffed, "oh wow!" she huffed and breathed some more, "I can't believe I just did that! That was like, so dirty and hot!" She looked up panting at her black lover with her eyes bright with wonder, ready for whatever he wanted next. Leah then glanced over at me and then back at Ty, covering her mouth with her hand as she giggled and blushed. "Sorry. I'm so embarrassed," she wiped her mouth and giggled again.

Ty looked up at me and nodded, and then looked over at Leah. "Don't be, baby," he started to stroke his growing cock, "That was hot as hell, girl."

Knowing that Leah had never done butt stuff with me made me jealous, but I found it deeply arousing that she was doing it with Ty instead. I stared at his huge black cock in her hand. It was maybe an inch shorter in length than Kivon's but was noticeably thicker and veiny looking. Leah's fingers couldn't touch from holding it.

"Ty, baby," Leah said breathlessly, seeming shy, "I think I'm ready. I want it to be you. I want you to be the first to fuck my ass."

I felt my heart fall into my stomach. It was really happening this time, my wife was going to do it. Ty would be the first to fuck her there. I remembered how she used to tease me about it before. "I can't wait for Kivon to fuck my ass, cuckold. He will fuck my ass, not you," she had said, or "I only want black cock in my ass." Now it seemed Ty had not only beaten me to her ass but Kivon as well. It all drove me insane with cuckold lust.

Ty whispered something into her ear. Leah blushed and nodded to him.

"Go slow, kay?" she said nervously.

I watched as my beautiful wife crawled further up the bed on all fours and perked her cute butt up into the air. Her back arched, on knees and elbows, ready to be fucked. I could see her pussy was absolutely soaked and dripping. She turned her head back to watch Ty move in behind her, his massive cock swaying. Her brows were raised in worry, but her mouth hung open in pure lust. He was going to fuck her ass, something I never got to do. Something I was forbidden to do. I spit on my hand and pulled my hard penis out and started to slowly masturbate.

Ty rubbed the head of his cock in slow circles around Leah's wet pussy, paying extra attention to the nub of her clit. She moaned in anticipation of what was to come. He picked up the bottle of lube and applied a generous amount onto his rock-hard black cock. His large hands gripped her petite ass cheeks and then slowly spread them apart. Me and Leah both watched as he knelt down examining her ass.

"That's a sweet ass," he said and then pressed his lips onto her asshole.

Leah's eyes widened as he started to lick and tongue her anus, causing her to moan deeply, "oh Go-d, oh Go-d, Ty! Mmmm that feels good, baby."

I saw the white of her eyes as they rolled up into her skull in pleasure. Ty continued to eat her ass until he was satisfied. He then sat up and dripped some lube onto his fingers, rubbing them together until he thought they were slick enough. Leah looked forward, glancing at me briefly. I thought I saw a fleeting smirk. At that moment I realized I needed to document this. I stopped masturbating for a moment and fished out my phone and started recording video.

I watched through my camera phone as the black man slowly sank one, and then two thick fingers into her asshole, stretching it open. I had wanted this so bad and now it was finally happening way sooner than I could have ever hoped. I was in complete desperation to watch him fuck her.

Leah winced and bit her lip, "Oh! Oh, baby! easy, oh!"

As his dark fingers began pistoning in and out of her ass, her expression began to gradually change from pain to wanton lust.

"Fuck, I think that feel's good, Yeah... Oh, Ty..." She panted.

"Such a tight ass, you wanted this bad, didn't you, slut?"

He was slowly opening her ass, getting her ready to be fucked. Leah arched her back again and moaned in pleasure to his fingers assault. I started to slowly jerk myself off with my free hand as I stepped closer for a better view. I had to be careful or I'd cum right then and there.

With his fingers still in my wife's virgin ass, Ty suddenly shoved his throbbing cock partway into her dripping pussy. Leah howled in surprise, her body shaking with arousal. He then slowly crammed the rest of his cock inside her, popping it to the root. It was amazing how he could fit that monster inside my little wife.

Sarah's wisdom on how such a thing was done flashed in my mind, how it nestled and squeezed in the right spaces inside her. Her pussy had truly been stretched and molded to her new lover's black cock. I decided I needed to be closer to my wife, so I quickly found my tripod and snapped my phone in place. I glided over to the bed and knelt next to her, but she didn't acknowledge my existence.

I continued to watch in amazement as he pumped his muscle deep in and out of her. She was out of her mind in pleasure, rambling into the mattress.

I leaned in and whispered into her ear, "This is so hot, baby. You look so sexy with your pussy all stretched out around his black cock. It looks like your pussy was made for his cock, like it was a perfect fit."

I heard Leah mumble into the bedsheets, "Mmm, yes... It's perfect...Perfect... My pussy is made for his cock. Made for black cock..."

I kissed her hair and whispered again, "It looks so right that it's him fucking you instead of me."

I heard her softly moan, and begin to tremble that lead to her shaking in orgasm. I held her as she came, moaning out of her mind.

After she calmed down he popped his fingers out of her asshole, and then slapped one of her butt cheeks with a loud smacking sound. Leah grunted and smiled into the bedsheets. Ty slowly withdrew his cock from her pussy and leaned up higher. As he lined it up against her shrinking sphincter, Leah looked back at him nervously.

"I've never done this before, baby, please be careful..."

I moved my arms over her and gently held her ass cheeks, and spread them for Ty.

"It's easy once you learn how, and you're gonna learn." He mashed his plum-sized cock head into her anus, covering it entirely. "I had her fucking her ass by herself for weeks. She gonna get it."

It seemed impossible to me that such a big thing could fit into such a tiny hole. He held it there for a long moment, constantly applying pressure. As he would push against her hole, I could see her asshole opening up just a bit more each time. Ty took hold of her hips and began to press forward really slow and steady, smearing her ass with lube. I could feel her entire body tense up and then the head of his cock popped through the rim of her butt ring, extending it into a tight seal around his cock. I whimpered to myself as I saw the purple cock head disappear inside her.

"Oh fuck! Oh, fuck!" Leah cried as she looked up at me. She was looking straight through me at Ty, as if I wasn't even there, "Oh Tyrese! Oh... I don't know, maybe I can't!"

Smiling, he said, "You can take it. You will take it. You will love it. Make you my lil' white butt slut."

The fact that it was the first cock she'd ever had inside of her ass made me feel dizzy. I was so turned on I took one hand off of her ass and snaked it under her, feeling how wet her pussy was. To my surprise, I felt clumps of cum smeared and dripping along with her wetness. Ty must have just come in her pussy right before I got home.

I started rubbing his cum and her juices against her clit as he just held his cock head inside of her ass. I wanted her to cum while he took her cherry, to make it as erotic a moment as possible for her.

Ty began to push more of his giant cock into her ass. He held his cock still for a few moments and then pushed more inches into her, over and over. In response, Leah began to move her hips slightly back and forth, pressing against both my fingers and his cock. Before I knew it, his cock was buried almost halfway inside her ass.

"No, please... Don't stop, keep pushing it in my ass. Please, Ty. Get your cock all the way in my ass," she said while staring ahead.

Ty once again pulled out the lube and poured more down her ass crack, letting it run onto his cock, then he began to push forward. She groaned but he didn't stop. I rubbed her clit back and forth, causing her juices and cum to constantly leak all over my fingers. Ty just kept pushing deeper into her ass until he was as far as his monster cock was going to go.

"That's it, take it..." He grunted.

Leah's groans slowly turned to moans as Ty stuffed her butt. She was slowly getting used to the feeling. He gradually pulled his cock out a few inches and then drove it back inside, increasing the length a tad each time. I watched as her body would get really tense, and then release in pace with Ty's fucking. I felt my dick bounce when I realized what she was doing. Leah was milking him with her ass.

"Fuck, baby. Your ass is so damn tight," he groaned.

I looked over at Ty and said, "Fuck her ass. I want her to cum with just your cock in her ass."

Ty gripped her ass and started to fuck her faster, sawing in and out of her with almost the full length of his cock.

"Oh Gawd!" she cried, "It's starting to feel good, Daddy, oh-oh!"

Kivon picked up the pace again and started butt fucking her harder, burying more length deep inside her. Leah gritted her teeth and shut her eyes, gripping the sheets hard as she took his unrelenting assault. His big black cock bored in and out of her stretched open anus, sending waves of pain and pleasure through her body.

He fucked a little faster, her asshole was a tight ring around his thick black pole. Their bodies were covered in sweat as they fucked, Leah's face was red and strained. Over time she started to moan, even more, her mouth hanging open like a slut in heat. I didn't dare touch my dick anymore, I knew I'd cum instantly so I just kept rubbing at her clit while I held one of her butt cheeks open with my other hand. I was completely blown away at what I was watching.

Ty positioned himself higher over Leah's body kind of like a squat, knocking my hand away, and started to fuck her ass harder. I moved away and knelt closer to her face.

"Oh god!" Leah screamed, 'Yes!" She started to push back into his thrusts, "Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Please, Fuck my ass!" She grunted each time her ass slapped against him.

"Take it, slut! What are you? Tell me!" he shouted down at her as he pumped her ass.

"I'm... Oh Gawwwd. Oh!" She tried to speak but was barely hanging on to her sanity, "I'm your slut, Daddy!" She panted, "I'm your black-owned butt slut!" She pushed back hard trying to get more of his cock as deep in her ass as she could, and then she started furiously rubbing her clit.

"Only I fuck this ass, ain't that right?" He pulled his cock completely out of her, leaving Leah's twitching asshole gaping obscenely. She sighed deeply, disappointed with her ass being empty. Her brows scrunched in desperation as she glanced over her shoulder at him.

"Y-yes, Daddy... P-please put it back in..." She whined as she pried her own butt cheeks apart, offering him her gaping ass to fill once more.

"Not even your husband? You won't even let him fuck your asshole?"

"I won't. My ass is yours."

"You promise, Leah?" Ty started rubbing the tip of his cock head around her shrinking butt ring.

"Only you, baby, I swear. I fucking swear to god I won't let anyone fuck my ass but you. Not him, not even Kivon. I promise my ass belongs to you."

"Tell your husband how it is," he commanded, then forced his cock back through her closing sphincter, stretching it back open to its limit. Leah grunted and cried out at the sensation of being filled again. Ty continued his pounding, popping his cock even deeper, making her shudder in surprise.

Her eyes rolled up in her head and her breath was ragged. She regained her sanity for a moment and turned her head to me, catching my gaze, "God, I love his black cock in my asshole... I love that my asshole belongs to him and that you'll never get to fuck it."

My heart was racing at dangerous levels, and I felt like I was going to lose consciousness from the rush of blood from my brain straight down to my hard, throbbing dick. As much as I had wanted to, I'd never gotten to fuck her ass. When I looked at Ty after she said that to me, he had that confident look about him. He knew that she'd never let me. Leah never promised or swore lightly, this couldn't just be dirty talk, and that made me wonder how the hell he'd convinced her... I assumed he was pretty dominant with her when they were alone these past few weeks, and she just loved being told what to do, like she had no say in it. It was like she said, she was his bottom.

I leaned down and whispered to her, "You're so sexy, baby. It's so sexy to see you give him your virginity that way. It's so fucking hot... I love watching him take your ass," and then I asked her, knowing full well what her answer would be and how crazy it would make me, "when he's finished, can I please fuck your ass?"

In between moans, she said, "No. Never."

"Why, baby? I want to fuck your ass, I've always wanted to for so long."

She rubbed her head against her pillow, biting it briefly as Ty picked up his fuck speed behind her. She said, "Because I don't ever break my promises. Not for anybody. He's the only one who gets to fuck my ass."

After her declaration, she began violently shaking and crying into a tearful climax. Ty pressed her lower back down firmly, forcing her to lay still as he fucked her hard, arching her back up higher. Her orgasm was so intense it looked like she might actually die.

I couldn't take it anymore and fisted my hard penis until I came really hard over my hand and onto the floor. I slowly crumpled into the floor near the bed, riding the white-hot orgasm that reverberated through me. I heard Ty grunt as he unloaded deep inside my wife's ass, filling her with his seed. I felt my vision go fuzzy and black, like all the blood draining from my head. It was like I couldn't process what I had just witnessed.

"That's right, baby. Clean that cock," I heard Ty's deep voice say above me.

I looked up in thrilling revulsion to see Leah still bent over on the bed, but this time she was trying to deep throat Ty's slick cock. My filthy slut of a wife sucked and licked his dark cock clean right in front of me, right after it had been inside her ass. Her pink tongue bathed his cock from tip to balls, careful not to miss a drop.

I was so turned on and ready that I could already feel my penis growing into another erection. I quickly crawled up to her upturned butt as my heartbeat through my chest, and gently parted her butt cheeks with my trembling hands. I could smell the sweet stench of ass and cum as I moved my face close to her red, leaking asshole that still gaped wide open from Ty's cock pummeling.

As my wife sucked her lover's cock, I greedily lapped up his cum that freely leaked from her gaping asshole. I licked her cum slicked anus all the way to the cum covering her pussy. I drank from her ass like I was dying of thirst. As I licked and sucked all the mixed-up juices my hand immediately went back to my penis and I was cumming again as I licked up their cum.

After I recovered I went downstairs and got something to drink. I needed something to calm my nerves, I felt like I was going to explode with how hot everything was. It was such a charged scene, seeing my wife give up her anal virginity to her black lover like that.

I hoped she really meant it when she said only Ty could fuck her ass. It thrilled me to no end that she promised him her ass was only for him to fuck, that I couldn't fuck it. I wanted to fuck her ass so bad, and yet it turned me on considerably more that I was forbidden to. It was an infinite turn-on to willingly give up my chance to ever fuck my beautiful wife's sexy, petite, round ass to her black lover.

After I finished my drink, I grabbed a few beers and took them back upstairs for them. When I entered the bedroom they were gone, but I could hear the shower going in the adjoining bathroom. The room was an absolute mess, it looked like they had been fucking in our bed all day, sheets and pillows everywhere. I sat the drinks down on the vanity and bent down to put away my phone. I had totally forgotten it was recording this whole time.

I heard Leah's echoey giggle from the bathroom, so I peaked inside. The walk-in shower's sliding glass door was open and Leah was on her knees in front of Ty as the water sprayed onto his back. She was holding his limp, charcoal-colored horsecock in her hands, the head of his penis aimed at her smiling face. She nodded up at him and opened her mouth wide.

I watched intently, my heart thudding through my ribcage as Ty bathed my pretty wife's face with a strong stream of yellow piss. She shut her eyes closed tight as it splashed from her forehead to her mouth, filling it up quickly. I could hear it splashing as it pooled into her mouth, over her lips, and into the drain below. She then moved one hand to her pussy and rubbed at it desperately while she aimed his spraying hose all over her with her other hand, drenching herself from head to tits and then back into her mouth.

I felt like I was going to pass out from how insanely sexy and dirty the act my wife was doing. It was also because I was holding my breath, and didn't even realize it. I quickly tugged my throbbing erection out and started jerking off like a man possessed.

"Swallow," Ty commanded.

I could hear her moaning now over the sound of the water. She opened her eyes, stared up at him, and made a deep gulp, swallowing a mouth full. A short moment later and she was coughing and sputtering his steaming urine, but she kept fingering herself. Ty dripped what he had left onto her face while Leah's body jerked, and shook on her fingers, cumming hard. And then I was cumming too, blasting rope after rope of my cum onto the bathroom floor.

I remained on my knees, still recovering from my intense orgasm when I noticed Leah standing up and facing the tiled wall. Her small, pale body was quickly obscured by Ty's large, dark frame as he entered her from behind. He was fucking her with strong, deliberate pumps against the wall. I could hear her breath out and gasp each time he long stroked into her, squeezing the air out of her lungs.

I had the urge to give them their privacy and let them fuck without an audience. I carefully closed the door without making a noise and headed back downstairs in a daze, too turned on to think straight. Before I made it to the sofa I could hear the muffled sounds of my wife crying out in pleasure from upstairs as she was fucked by her black boyfriend.