My Secret Addiction Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to get another drink, it was probably going to be a long, sexy night. On my way to the kitchen, the guest bathroom door caught my attention. The door was slightly ajar, probably from Leah or Ty using it earlier in the day. I had refused to go in there like some kind of wuss ever since. I shouldn't let my nightmares control me, or whatever mental stress is causing me to see shit that doesn't exist.

I rolled my eyes and changed course, marching straight to the bathroom. I stepped inside quickly and flipped on the lights. Nothing out of the ordinary, just a normal fucking bathroom. I felt so stupid for letting it get to me. I shook my head and chuckled to myself. I turned to leave but was frozen in my tracks.

"No... No way..."

Long scratches covered the inside of the door, from the very top to the very bottom. Some went from top to bottom while others crisscrossed in erratic patterns. I leaned in to examine them, not believing my eyes. The cuts were deep and jagged, maybe a quarter-inch deep or so. I traced them with my fingertips, making sure it was real. My breath caught in my throat.

"It's real."

"It's fucking real."