All Comments on 'My Senior Year of College Ch. 01'

by sexycdman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594over 10 years ago
Nicely written.

First love, well done. A story filled with love and passion. I hope it's the start of a lasting relationship.

oldcd1oldcd1over 10 years ago
Loved this

This is a fantastic story. Loved the detailed descriptions and the tendernance of the sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful story!

I luv the first time experience stories! It's so special when a gurl is seeded by her man!!!

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 10 years ago
I Liked Your Formatting...

...It was a good "true life" description of an event, but the interest was lacking, I basically was looking to know A LOT more about Evelyn and why she was saying some of the things she did in the story, it was more joe friday than such a delicate story deserved, which was romance, on the other hand it seemed like good contexting, and very well editted - gave it a 4 as it showed promise.

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieover 10 years ago
Beautiful

What an exciting story.

Rebecca

SWIM21SWIM21over 10 years ago
Works better as a vignette than a first entry into a series

I really liked the tone and emotive quality of the encounter, but it needs a lot more character and plot development in order to translate into a series.

Don't get frustrated, though, and don't listen to asshole commentors who post anonymously. It's really quite humorous that someone so obviously ignorant of the appeal of these stories would read the entire thing and then take the time to post a comment if they didn't enjoy at least some part of it. I'm a straight guy and I love these kind of stories, as long as the main character isn't being force-feminized.

Rugrat60Rugrat60almost 10 years ago
Well done

I too like the stories where character first and sex second. The first time description was - exciting to read. I was pleased with the reading. Looking forward to reading part two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous