My Sensitive Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were on the couch, kissing and making out. His breath got heavier and heavier, and I could feel his massive cock against my pussy. Oh my God. He has a great Cock!

He kissed me for several minutes. I wanted to kiss him back, but most of the times he didn't let me. He was not professional at all! But his passion was driving me crazy, and I really loved his work. He started to move across my body, and I could feel his cock at the whole time. Suddenly he broke the kiss and looked at me with a strange look. His cock started to grow even more, and I felt something weird... He was cumming into his pants.

He had an orgasm just by kissing me. Oh my God, my son should be a virgin definitely!

The room was filled with the scent of sweat, saliva and pure sperm. He came for at least 10, and I could feel his moisture with my wet pussy. I kissed his lip again and smiled at him.

"You came my son, didn't you?" I whispered into his ears. "Relax son, it's okay."

"I'm sorry mom. I... I don't know what happened in..." I kissed his lips again to make him stop. We didn't move for a couple of minutes. I grabbed his head as I was playing with his hair.

"Mom, Do I have a problem?!" He asked sadly.

"No! No son you don't." I tried to calm him "You just got too excited. Exactly like me!"

He turned his head and looked at me. "What? Did you...?"

"Yeah, honey. I am so excited right now. I am wet down there." I giggled shyly. "I think we love each other so much. And your love came out of you!

"Oh... I'm sorry Mom. That's right. I Love you so much, you can't even guess how much!" He said as his cock began to grow against my wet pussy!

"I can guess son," I told as I touched his cock with my pussy. "You are hard again, how is that even possible?"

"I don't know mom. I have never slept with a girl. They don't get me usually."

"I know sweety. I know you." I kissed him hard and grabbed his cock with my hand.

"What are you doing mom? He broke the kiss.

"I... I... I... don't know Lu." I said as I retreated. "You're so grown up honey!"

"This is embarrassing Mom." He said shyly. "I'm going to my room. Excuse me."

"Hiss honey. It's really okay." I tried to make him calm. I grabbed his back and pulled himself to me. I kissed his lips again and opened my mouth. But he pulled his strong body back. He was too big for me!

"I should be alone mom." He stood up with a big wet spot on his pants. "Sorry!"

I watched him as he was walking toward his room. His cock was still huge. Oh my God! He is so huge and beautiful!

I went to my room to change my clothes. I got naked to take a good look at myself. My pussy was super wet. I grabbed my wet jeans and brought them to my nose. It smelled strange with a mixed scent of pussy and cock juice, our love juice! I closed my eyes and inhale deeply.

I changed my clothes and my underwear. I had a new feeling, I wanted to look sexy and hot, more than ever! So I wore a black tank top that barely reached to my pants and showed a little cleavage. Then I put a black cargo. I got a little fat since 10 years before so honestly, my clothes were tight. But I loved the way I looked in them.

I looked at my face in the mirror. I didn't have any lipstick again! My eyes were still good, but I wanted them to be hotter. I put a little more eyeliner and black shadow. I used a new lipstick with a dark red color.

I went to the kitchen to make dinner. I wasn't in the mood of cooking, so I ordered a pizza on the phone. I drank a glass of water and waited for Luis to come. But he didn't want to show himself. I went to his room and knocked on his door.

"Are you ok honey?" His room was so quiet. "Can I come in Lu?"

"Yeah, mom. Come on in."

I opened the door and saw him, lying in his bed. I walked toward him. He didn't look at me and was staring at the ceiling. I sat on his couch. He still didn't look at me.

"Why are you sad Lu?" I said as I put my hand on his face. "Shouldn't we kiss like that?"

He didn't respond. He was embarrassed and shy obviously.

"Didn't you like my lips?" I said as I put my hand on his beautiful mouth. "Because mommy loved yours..."

I leaned my face to meet his. He looked at me at this time with those big eyes. I closed my eyes and kissed his lips gently.

"It's not wrong son." I broke the kiss "We just love each other. That's all."

"Yeah. I mean you are right." He looked at me. "But I... I came in my pants because of your... your sexy lips!"

"So what?" I giggled. "You got too excited. Exactly like me."

"Really mom?! Did you enjoy it too? Isn't it wrong?! I mean..."

I stopped him with my mouth. I kissed him suddenly.

"Of course it is not normal," I said between kisses. "But we are not normal. Not anymore. I love you more than anything Lu."

"I love you, mom. You make me excited." He kissed me gently.

I was kissing him slowly as the doorbell rang. I stood up to get our pizza. I left his room.

"Oh god! You look even better mom." He said as I was leaving his room. "I love your style!"

I smiled at him and left his room. I paid the delivery guy and walked toward the kitchen.

"Dinner is ready my love."

"Ok, mom. I'm coming."

I made the table ready. He came in a few minutes with a new short and the same shirt.

"Let's eat. I'm super hungry Lu." I grabbed a slice and started to eat. I was hungry, but I ate slowly so that my lipstick won't come off.

He looked at me during the dinner. His look was excellent and made me feel young and fresh.

"What?" I said between eating. "Is it something on my lips or eyes?"

"No gorgeous!" He said with a big smile on his face. "Just checking your incredible face."

He called me gorgeous. I swear I felt juice was coming out of my pussy, just with that word!

"Stop it Lu" I laughed hard.

"You are so beautiful. Your makeup is getting better and better!" He said while chewing pizza.

"I'm glad you like it, son," I told him as leaned in and kiss his full mouth gently. He kissed me back so hard. He opened his big lips and kissed vigorously again.

"That's the most delicious lip-pizza I've ever eaten!" He said with a big smile. "I still want more!"

He stood up. Grabbed the pizza box and put it on the counter. Then he picked my whole body up and put me on the counter too!

"I want to finish my dinner Mom." He grabbed another slice and brought it to my face. "Take a bite gorgeous."

I giggled and eat a little first. He immediately kissed my full mouth and opened his mouth. He started to French kissing my pizza filled lips and shared it with himself. Our saliva was rising as we ate. He put his other hand behind my head and started to kiss harder. He was killing me again!

I didn't know how we finished pizza because I lost the time! "That's all mom. We finished I guess!"

"I think so." I giggled at him. He suddenly took his tongue out and licked my nose and cheeks real hard.

"Some pizza has remained!" He looked at me. "Now we are done."

I wanted to kiss him again, but he didn't let me. He kissed me with his open mouth, and he grabbed me yet. He started to French kissing me again as he walked me in his arms toward the living room. I was in his masculine arms like a little baby. He never broke the kiss, and I was really enjoying it. He put me on the big couch again. I could feel his enormous cock against my belly.

"You are hard again son." I broke the kiss. "How is it possible to get this big in a few hours?"

"I... don't know mom." He said with a big blush on his face. "It's your awesome face I guess. Especially your... your lips!"

"Oh, Lu!" I told him as I reached down to his cock. "So your big thing is for my lips?"

"Ohhhh." He whispered into my ears as I rubbed his cock with my right hand. "Stop it, mom!"

"I don't want to," I told him totally out of my minds! That was not me at all! "I want to feel your hard manhood boy!"

"Oh stop it, mom. I can't take it anymore. You make me feel strange. Mo..."

After just 10 or 15 seconds, his cock began to grow even harder, and I couldn't believe that he was about to cum! He came again, in his shorts and with the least stimulation! I should have thought less of him because that was not something mature. But instead, I loved his fast cumming! It made me feel I am super hot and sexy.

"Easy honey," I whispered softly. "Calm down. Relax, it's okay."

He came spurt after spurt. I couldn't see that, but his short got wet so fast, and a sexy smell got into my nose. My hands got moist, but I remained them on his massive dong. After a minute I kissed him gently and left the couch. He was on the sofa, breathing slowly.

I went down and kneel in front of him. I started to pull his pants down. He opened his eyes and looked at me with a big surprise in his brown eyes.

"I just wanted to feel it. It's so huge Lu." My smile faded away as I touched his huge cock.

"Oh, Mommy..."

"This is completely wrong, and it should be disgusting," I whispered into his ears. "But I want to see your COCK, boy!"

The smell of his cum was maddening. I hated my husband cum and to be honest I thought sperm is gross. But his scent... What was happening to me?

"Ohhhh, Mom." He roared.

I pulled his shorts down. He was still hard. Honestly, it was so big that it was like he never came in his life! Finally, I saw it... It was gorgeous, I thought to myself that it is more beautiful than my face! I wanted to kiss it, I couldn't believe myself. I wanted my son's cock more than anything in the world!

"Relax big guy," I said with a sexy voice. "How can you be this hard after coming twice?" I told him and kissed his cock's wet head. Oh, it tasted great!

"Mom, What are you..." He stopped talking when I put his head in my mouth. His cock taste like total semen because it had cum all over it. He didn't get soft at all, and I think he was hard all day.

"Mmmm." I moaned as I sucked his cock. I started to lick his entire cock with my tongue. I loved his sperm so much, even though it tasted strange and kind of heavy. After a few seconds, I cleaned his whole cock. He was so huge, and I couldn't suck his entire cock. I think I never can!

I sucked his cock for a minute. I was just getting used to its size, but I mainly sucked his head. I noticed his breath was getting faster and harder and he pushed his cock to my mouth. I looked at his face and saw that he finally opened his eyes. I thought I can give him a long blowjob, so I just started to suck him deeper. The first time I went a little deep, he shouted so loudly.

"Mom, pull it out, I would make you dirty!"

I looked at his face and smiled at him. I had never had sperm in my mouth, but I wanted Lu's! I got back to his cock's head, locked my mouth around that and waited for his cum. He came, unbelievably hard and with a huge load. His first sperm got exactly on my throat, and I felt like vomiting! But I didn't want to ruin the moment. So I just controlled myself, and little tears came out of my eyes. His second thick spurt landed on my tongue and felt horrible. Honestly, I didn't like it, but I loved the thought of swallowing his cum. After a few seconds, he stopped, but my mouth was filled with his smelly cum. I looked at his surprised eyes and start to swallowing hard!

It didn't taste good, it was cumbersome. I loved the idea of swallowing my son's cum. I sucked harder and harder till my mouth was totally empty. I pulled his hard cock out of my mouth and looked at his face. He was watching me shockingly!

"You sucked and swallowed me, mom!" He said happily. "Ohhhh. I love your small lips."

He told me that and put his hands in my hair. He pulled my face toward his cock and rubbed his hard wet dick in my face. I didn't say anything and just watched his massive manhood.

"You liked me as I did?" He was talking with a huge lust in his voice and obviously his cock! "You have to like it Mom. cause I'm gonna fuck your gorgeous mouth, again and again."

I was still quiet. I wanted to say something. "I.. I..."

He didn't even let me start and poked his enormous cock against my lips, and I had no other option but swallowing it.

"Oh... It's an awesome mom. I can put my cock in your mouth forever!" He shouted and started to pull my hair aggressively. "Blow me! Blow me, you slutty little mom!"

I started to suck again. I couldn't do much this time because he didn't let me at all! He was really fucking my face and put as much as he could in my mouth. I started to gag as he was brutally facefucking me. I tried to stop him, but he didn't pay attention to me. After a few seconds, I felt his cock right in my throat! I swear I felt it in my neck and I was getting used to this kind of new fuck!

"My cock ruined your eyes makeup, Mom." He shouted and continued to screwing my head. "I love your saliva filled blowjob!"

He released one of his hands from my head and grabbed the right amount of my saliva. My whole face was wet because of tears and saliva, and he put his hand in saliva... He brought his hand to his mouth and tasted a little.

"Gross!" He said with a hand in his mouth. "It tastes a little like cum. I love it from your mouth Mom."

He said as I was still blowing him. I was surprised by him a little, but I had too much excitement from his brutal lip fucking to say something! I was sure that he fucked my head without stopping for 5 minutes. He could control himself after 3 times cumming after all!

"Open your little mouth mom." He said with a hurry in his voice. "I want to see my cum on your tongue!"

I started to open my mouth and tongue as he grabbed my head by the hair. He was rubbing his cock with his hands in front of my face, and I was sure he was close to cum.

"Cum for me Lu. I love your smelly juice on my tongue, I'm a thirsty slut for my big son!"

"Oh... talking dirty with your sexy voice." He told me with a little surprise. "Here it comes... Take it, you little gorgeous whore!"

He started to cum, for the fourth time this evening. His load was not huge at all. His first spurt was the biggest and landed on my tongue, nose, and chin. But the second and the third went exactly on my tongue. After a few moments, I looked at him as he started to release my head and hair. I took his fully erect cock in my mouth and sucked it gently, with my mouth filled cum. I took last drops, let his cock go and looked back at him.

"Ohhhhhhh, mommy." He was watching me the whole time. "I love your beautiful lips!"

I swallowed all of my mouth contained with one big gulp.

"Ye...Yeah, son. I love your thick cum, and I can't believe it!" I told him as I grabbed the sperm from my nose. "I can't get enough of it." I pointed out on my sperm finger on him and swallowed it!

To be continued...

12