All Comments on 'My Sensitive Son Ch. 06'

by peterskids82

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, that was gross and disgusting. What sick fuck wants to drink urine?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why is it mom's in these stories always have a son with a baseball bat for a cock? Is that actually *required* to keep the delusional readers happy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She didn't want him to cum in her was one of her requirements for him to fuck her. She can drink his cum all day long, but he can't cum in her. In the end she did allow him to cum in her. I didn't get any of that.

When I got back from Vietnam my parents had divorce. I moved in with my mom when I got home until I got my old job and back and sorted things out. Within a month my mother and I were lovers. I remember the first time I entered her as we made love. Looking into her eyes I whispered to her: "The man in me wants to fuck my baby in you Elena. I want to make a baby with you. Please tell me that you can still make babies and that you want your son's baby".

We moved to Mexico and made a new life together. She gave me three beautiful children. I just don't get it. When two persons love one another, their natural progression is to make babies together....if they are healthy enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous