My Sensitive Son Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the bed quietly, went to the kitchen, prepared banana milk, and returned with 2 glasses. My son was still asleep, I was still in pain, and there was still his thick cum in my ass!

I put the breakfast on the table and returned to the bed. I went down on my son and grabbed his flaccid cock in my hands. Then I quickly put his cockhead in my dry mouth; it was the first thing in the morning for me!

I licked and sucked his non-erect manhood for a few seconds. He woke up.

"Good morning, gorgeous!" he put his hands on my hair and started to play with it.

I didn't say anything. I was just concentrated on my first load of the day. I wanted a quick load, so I increased the power and speed of my lips!

I sucked his cock for one minute, and I got my reward. He held my head on his erect cock and began moaning. He shot 4 spurts on my tongue, then released my head.

I didn't swallow his morning load. Instead, I kept it in my mouth and moved toward the table. I opened my mouth on my glass and emptied my reward into the banana milk.

"Let's drink our milk and take a bath," I told my son as I sipped a little from my glass. "We had a lot to do on your birthday!"

We went to the bathroom. We washed with each other and kissed a lot. Then, we had lots of fun in the bathtub.

"Please, look away, Lu" I went to the toilet and asked my son. "I really need to pee!"

Lu got out of the bathtub and came toward me. He grabbed my hands and sat on the floor.

"Piss on me!" Lu asked me to use him as a toilet! "I want a golden shower!"

I resisted him a little, but his offer had really turned me on. I grabbed his face and pushed my pussy to his chin.

"Oh, god!" I was relieved as I released my pee on my son. I was pissing on his chin, and my urine was running on his chest.

My son lowered his face, so I was directly pissing in his mouth!

"Oh, honey!" I opened my eyes and released his head. I didn't want to piss in his mouth. But he had another idea!

He pushed his head to my pussy and opened his mouth as wide as he could. He grabbed my ass cheeks, and I didn't have any choice; I had to release my waste into his mouth...

I had lots of urine, so I went on for a complete minute! Then, I watched my son; he swallowed as much as he could, but his chest was full of my piss, too!

I finished pissing, and he finished drinking. We washed again and had quick standing sex in the bath. He penetrated my pussy and came into my mouth. It was my second load of the day (6 total- from last night to that point).

==================

We got out of the bath. I went to my room and prepared...

I skip the next few hours because I can't wait to tell you the best part!

We watched a movie and fucked three more times (meaning I swallowed three more loads!). It was 8:30, and I had 30 minutes for my final load. I needed 10 loads in 24 hours for my plan!

"Keep fucking mommy's ass!" I whispered into my son's ear as I was straddling him. "Mommy will give your birthday present after this!"

He increased his power, and I increased my speed. I was answering his movement with my ass. After a month, I finally got used to anal sex; I enjoyed my son's cock!

"I'm going to cum!" he told me after 10 minutes.

I stood up and received his tenth load! I checked the clock; it was even better than my plan...

"Now I will give you the gift, Lu," I told him as I was kneeling between his legs!

I kissed his cock one more time and grabbed the gift box from the table. We were both naked, and my makeup was ruined, obviously! I opened the black box...

"Luis!" I told him quietly. "Will you marry me?!"

"Oh, Mona!" he covered his face with his hands. "Absolutely! I do!"

He grabbed me and brought my face to his. He started to kiss me passionately! I knew he hated the cum taste of my lips, but he didn't care. He kissed me hard and hugged me tightly.

I reached his cock as we were kissing; it was not even semi-erect! I had completely drained him, and he was not kissing me because of his horniness. That was precisely my plan!

So, I got married to my son on his birthday. We took our first marriage shower together, ate our first couple dinner, and slept as true partners.

The End!

12