My Sexual Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
The great outdoors.
1.3k words
4.45
4.6k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sarah, I am in my 50's but sharing my sexual exploits from when I was a much younger woman. In the first chapter I recalled losing my virginity with my boyfriend David, this time my sexual adventures start to broaden.

Chapter 2, The Great Outdoors

Summer had arrived and a long bank holiday weekend was approaching. David and I were making plans to move in together, but I was still waiting on a new job in Bath. We both enjoyed walking and decided to spend the long weekend in Mid-Wales, walking in the Cambrian mountains, much less crowded than Snowdonia or The Brecon Beacons. David had been recommended a nice comfortable pub to stay in so on the Friday evening we packed everything into his lovely new Alfa Romeo and headed west, we made good time and arrived in time to have an evening meal before going to bed, which naturally led to us starting off the weekend by making love in the large comfy bed!

The next morning we awoke to glorious sunshine and after a filling breakfast donned our walking boots, checked the rucksacks were packed with food and drink and clothes for all weather eventualities as the weather in these hills can change in a flash. We both opted for shorts and tee shirts and even up in the hills it would likely still be very warm. We selected the route from our map and headed out, climbing steadily through fields and woodland.

After about 2 hours, we cleared the trees and came to the summit of the hill that we were climbing, it had perfect views of the surrounding countryside and numerous rocky outcrops to sit on and enjoy our lunch. I was rather sweaty after the climb so decided to take off my tee shirt to let it dry on the rocks, as we were so alone I was not bothered about having chosen not to wear a bra and enjoyed the feel of a cooling breeze on my nipples which immediately started to harden. David did likewise and I could see him watching my nipples with a look of lust on his face. My bum felt sweaty as well, so after a careful scout around to make sure that we were alone I removed my shorts and knickers, laid them on a rock and lay back on the grass. The warmth and the breeze was very sensuous and after a while I let my fingers stray down to my pubic hair and then down to my slit and slowly started to stroke my pussy into life. David, noticing my actions responded in kind, removing his shorts and underwear to reveal his cock was staring to enlarge.

It was then that I caught a movement out od the corner of my eye, sure enough, I saw the head of a man peering around the edge of one of the outcrops. "We have an audience," I whispered to David, not wanting to scare the man away as I felt a thrill rush through me about being watched.

"Shall we give him something to really look at?" I asked.

"Why not," David replied and leaned in to start kissing me

Very soon our tongues were wrestling in each other mouths, his hand had replaced mine on my pussy and I was gently stroking his cock to full erection.

I heard a gasp from the rocks as David knelt between my legs and started to lick my pussy, running his tongue from my clit down into my vagina and then on to skirt around my anus.

Suddenly emboldened, I called out "You are welcome to come and have a closer look, we don't mind at all."

The man emerged and I could see that he was about 50 but in very good shape as he came and knelt beside us. David removed his mouth from my pussy and slowly inserted his cock into me, evidently highly aroused by the situation as he began fucking me rapidly and I knew that he would come quickly, I reached between us and massaged my clit to get my own climax building, looking at the mans crotch and the very obvious, very large bulge.

"Why don't you get it out and masturbate?" I suggested.

He didn't need asking twice, he undid his shorts and pants and dropped them to the ground, taking a huge, uncircumcised cock in his hand and began pumping furiously. David's breathing was becoming more ragged and I felt him build to his orgasm.

"Argghh," he cried out and I felt him fill me up with his hot, sticky cum, my own orgasm swiftly following on as I rubbed my clit.

David rolled off of me and I could see that our new friend was getting close himself.

"You can cum over me if you want, face, tits, pussy, whatever you like."

He just nodded, unable to speak and then a jet of thick white spunk shot from the tip of his cock and splattered on my face and in my hair, a second load coated my tits and then a smaller dribble landed on my stomach.

I lay there, exhausted with David's cum staring to leak out of me and the strangers cum plastering my skin, I must have looked a right slut!

"Would you mind if I took a few photographs as a memento?" He asked

I must have looked worried as he said "Don't worry, I do all my own developing so nobody else will see them, although I would be happy to send you a set of prints if you would like, by the way, my name is James and I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would have witnessed and partaken in what just happened."

A devil inside me made me agree to his request and he was soon snapping away, asking me to pose in different positions to get the best angles

"Now, if you could part your labia so that I can see the cum still in your pussy; that is fantastic."

Now pull your knees up so that I can get a shot of where it has dribbled down onto your anus, oh that is amazing!"

We all sat on the grass, David and I still naked, James with just a shirt on. He told us about how he came walking in the hills to get away from the stress of his job and that he lived alone in Worcester as his wife had sadly been killed in an accident some years ago.

"Thank you for today," he said, "that was the most erotic thing that has happened to me in years, certainly since Jenny, my wife was taken from me."

"Well it may not be quite done," I said, noticing that his cock was staring to harden again and not sure what was driving my bravado, "would you like to put your cock between my tits and fuck them?"

"Oh my God, what an offer!" he said

I laid back down, he removed his shirt and straddled my chest, I pushed my tits together spat on his cock to get it nicely lubricated and he started to thrust himself up and down, David knelt beside me and I turned my head to take his cock into my mouth.

David came first, he produced so much that I could not swallow it all and some spilled out onto my chin, this was obviously too much for James and he roared as his orgasm hit and he resented me with a very substantial pearl necklace of cum.

Eventually we decided to head back downhill, me with a crusty coat of dried spunk all over my body and James and David with satisfied smiles on their faces.

We exchanged contact details so that James could send us the photos and went our separate ways, leaving a lovely if lonely man with a very nice memory to take home.