My Sexual Awakening

Story Info
My Sexual Awakening.
3k words
3.97
12.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Martin is 35 and I am 30 years old. We stay in the eastern suburbs of Pretoria, South Africa in a residential nature reserve. We are only allowed to cut down trees and remove plants with permission from the estate body corporate and are not allowed to put up any fencing to ensure the wild animals can roam freely between the houses.

I'm about 1.7m tall, and in decent shape, as I run about 15km on the hiking trails that run through the estate, and use our home gym, and local gym on a daily basis. I also practice yoga at least 5 days a week. I am an Admin Assistant for the estate agency working from home. I am managing the Estate Agent's online schedules for showing prospective buyers houses for sale in the estate. I sometimes have to show buyers around when the agents are busy or when there are double bookings.

I have lots of free time available and take care of cooking and cleaning myself. We both like shopping together, binge watching TV series and fucking! We have load shedding in South Africa at least twice a day for an hour. Load shedding is an energy utility's method of reducing demand on the energy generation system by temporarily switching off the distribution of energy to certain geographical areas. We are not allowed to use backup generators in the estate, and we use these blackout periods to be together which leads to fantasizing and fucking most of the time. That was only after my sexual awakening and realizing sex was more than making babies.

Martin encouraged me to share my experiences on Literotica. Here goes my path to sexual awakening.

Let's roll back 5 years ago.

I grew up in a very conservative environment. The subject of sex was taboo in my parent's house as well as wearing makeup and revealing clothes. All of the dresses I had hung below my knees and tight-fitting jeans were not allowed. Sex with Martin was limited to our bedroom and only when the lights were out. Martin was very frustrated with me when he wanted me to try another position or something else like eating my pussy. It was always the missionary position. Masturbation and eating my pussy were not allowed.

That all changed when we moved to the eco estate. Money was tight and I grabbed the opportunity to manage the Estate Agents schedule with both hands. All of them were women at that time and there was a team meeting on Wednesdays which always ended up with us gossiping or talking about the subject of sex. They are up to date with all the saucy news in the estate, who is in an extramarital relationship, who is divorcing, a list of the sexiest men in the estate and a list rating of their sexual performance. I checked if Martin was on the list, and he was not.

I got more and more captivated by their discussions and soon questioned my sexuality. One Wednesday the subject turned to porn and reading erotic literature. That afternoon I started the PC, logged in and searched for erotic literature. There were a lot of results on erotic literature. Most of it was just articles on erotica. Not what I wanted, I searched "Read Erotic Literature." This time the results showed me books that I could buy. I could not risk ordering a book, it would show up on our combined bank statement. I tried again. This time "Free Erotic Literature" and Literotica was on top of the list. There were a lot of links on the site. I just went down the list until I spotted "Stories & Pics," then I clicked "New Stories."

I opened the first story and started reading. It is about this lady who make out with a total stranger. He kissed her, fondled her breast and put his finger in her pussy. The story line affected me big time. Soon my hand was inside my yoga pants caressing my pussy. I closed my eyes and imagined the stranger was making out with me. I pulled down my yoga pants and inserted my finger into my pussy and start to finger myself. It was wet and slippery. I inserted more fingers, imagining it was the stranger's fingers.

Then an orgasm hit me, like a runaway train it rushed from the top of my head, through my body and crashed inside my pussy. It was like a small explosion inside my pussy. My whole body trembled. I got scared sitting there helpless. When it finally subsided, I felt ashamed of what I did. I switched the PC off, pulled my pants up and rushed out of the study. Nothing like this has ever happened before. It scared the hell out of me.

In the evening Martin wanted to know what was bothering me. I told him I was not feeling well. He offered to make a doctor's appointment, but I said I was ok. In the meantime, my pussy was throbbing like crazy. It felt like it had a heart of its own.

The following morning, I went through my usual daily routine. Wash the dishes and clean the house. My mind was elsewhere. I could not get the feeling I experienced out of my mind. My pussy was soaking, so I took a shower. I thought it would make me feel better. It had no effect. I got dressed in my usual attire, a summer dress, and flip-flops.

I started the PC to follow up on new appointments for the agents. There were only three, and I scheduled it in no time. I observed that the Literotica site was minimized but still open. I maximized the page and continue reading the story up to where the stranger penetrates her pussy. I sat back again, shoved my hand under my summer dress, moved my panties aside and started to finger myself.

"I see you are feeling much better" Martin interrupted my fun session. I jumped up, did not know where to hide my face. My eyes filled with tears of guilt. He just pulled me closer and said it was ok, but I must explain what was going on. I had to spill the beans.

I was halfway done explaining when he started to kiss me and fondled my breasts. Next, he lifted the hem of my dress, moved my panties aside and started to finger me. He started to tease me.

"I see you like to be fingered by a stranger." I just moaned.

"Would you like him to fuck you" He continued. I just moaned again.

"I can't hear you." I replied with a "hmmm."

My pussy was screaming for a cock. I yanked down his pants and played with his cock. He turned me around, bent me over the chair and shoved his cock into my slick pussy.

"Is that a yes, I can't hear you?" My orgasm was building, and I screamed "Yes I want a stranger's cock."

I came hard, very hard. It was more intense than the previous one. I just hung over the side of the chair, trembling. This time there was no panic, no guilt.

"You are very sexy, I love you" Martin sat on the chair and stroked my hair.

From that day on we had sex almost every day. Sometimes twice a day. I started to embrace the joy of sex. Martin liked the new me and was more open with his fantasies.

Martin urged me to wear more revealing clothes. I didn't understand why I had to dress in more revealing clothes. He then said that he enjoys it when other guys stare at me. I thought he would get jealous, but he told me that's not the case and that in fact, it turns him on. Eventually, Martin persuaded me. He said he would get me new clothes, on the condition that he choose them. So, we headed to the mall the next day.

We went to the closest shop from the entrance. We looked over the clothes, but we left for the second store since he could not find anything he liked. In the second store, he selected a white silk shirt and a black miniskirt. The shirt was practically see-through, and the dress was much too short by my standards. He also added thin white stockings with a garter belt. Next, he chose a white see-through dress that clung to my body. I protested, but he added an underskirt to calm me down.

He noticed a beauty salon with a makeover special as we were leaving the mall. He almost dragged me in there and gave the girl at the reception the go-ahead for a full makeover. A complete body massage, facial, full manicure, waxing of my legs and pussy and a complete makeup kit were all included in the deal. It was such a great feeling. I did not recognize myself after a few hours of pampering. I now make at least one weekly trip to the salon. I eventually got upgraded to VIP status.

While I was in the salon, Martin got me some more outfits. Five little g string thongs and several Victoria's Secret bras and panties. Three skimpy gym outfits, a white bikini, a few more short skirts and a black cocktail dress.

We visited a shoe store last, where he got me three pairs of shoes with high heels, red, black, and white. He said it would complement my shapely legs.

We grabbed lunch and headed back home. Martin wanted me to show him some of my new clothes. He decided on the garter belt, the blouse, and the miniskirt first. After pouring us each a glass of wine, we walked upstairs to change into my new clothes. I gulped down the wine to gather the courage to put on the clothes and the black shoes. I felt slutty when I looked at myself in the mirror. Martin was smiling all over, I could tell he loved my new look. He flooded me with compliments.

Next, he wanted me to put on the black dress with the red shoes. He got up and went downstairs to get more wine while I changed. The dress had two thin straps, one over each shoulder and a V neck low enough to show off my cleavage and the curve of my breasts. The back was bare to just above the crack of my butt, hugged my waist and ended above my knees. This dress was designed to wear without panties and a bra, so I went commando. Once again, I looked in the mirror. I had to admit the dress made me feel sexy. Maybe it could work on seducing Martin and went downstairs to surprise him.

When I came downstairs, I heard Martin talking with someone. I thought that he was on his phone. When I walked into the living room, I had a huge surprise. Paul, our attractive neighbor, was there. Like an animal frozen in a bright light, I froze.

I blushed and took a seat across from Paul next to Martin. I pressed my knees together so he couldn't look up my skirt. Martin explained that Paul came to pick up some tools to fix leaky taps. He got up to get the tool from the garage, he left Paul and myself alone. I was speechless, stunned. I sat there like a naughty schoolgirl.

Paul interrupted the silence by remarking on how sexy I looked. He said I looked hot and gorgeous. I thanked him and met his gaze with mine for a moment. His eyes went down and stopped for a moment at my breasts. Then down again and stopped at my legs. He commented on my legs and my breasts. I felt a tingle in my pussy. I got uncomfortable with the situation and wondered what took Martin so long. I had to say something, so I thanked him, and told him that he looked good himself. The last part just slipped out. He smiled and thanked me.

Eventually, Martin got back and demonstrated to Paul how the tool worked. Paul was not really interested in Martin's explanation. His eyes were on me the entire time. I could see he was sporting an erection when he got to leave. He gave me another compliment on how I looked and said farewell. Martin walked him out. I could hear their laughter and conversation.

I felt a little angry. I thought they were making fun of me. Martin, though, reassured me that's not the case. He told me Paul said I was fucking hot and that he couldn't get over my new looks. It made my pussy wet.

He lifted me to my feet, kissing me. The bulge in his trousers was clearly visible. He said that he liked Paul's remarks. He was hiding around the corner eavesdropping. His hand went for my boob and the other for my pussy.

When he found out I had a bald pussy, he became extremely horny. He just bent me over and fucked me from behind. In less than a minute, he came inside my pussy. The warm sperm in my pussy sent me over the edge, and I came.

"You want Paul to make out with you? Martin asked me after a while.

"Do you want me to?" I replied.

"In my fantasy, yes". I got the feeling he lied a bit. It was my turn to tease him.

"And have sex with me?" I continued.

"Tell me what you want Paul to do to me, I want the details". I got him into a corner.

"I invite Paul over to watch a rugby game with me. (Rugby is a blend of the contact of American football, the running of soccer, and the transition of basketball. Rugby is a tougher and more challenging game played during winter.) We sit on the three-seater couch in front of the TV. You are dressed in your new white dress, without a bra and panties of course, and join us. You take the only available seat between Paul and me. As usual, you will cover yourself with your fleece blanket. You ask us if we are also cold, and without waiting for a reply cover us. I start to caress your leg under the blanket. You try to stop me and in the process touch Paul's leg. He misunderstands it and starts to caress your other leg. I grab your hand and move it on top of the blanket. Paul's hand moves towards your pussy under your dress. I hold your hand to prevent you from stopping Paul. He touches your pussy. Overcome with lust you open your legs to give him more access. He inserts a finger into your pussy, the way you like it."

At this stage my pussy was throbbing like crazy. Martin was still naked from the waist down. I started to toy with his hard cock.

Martin continued. "He starts to finger you. Your mouth opens. He moves over and kisses you. You open your mouth, giving access to his tongue to explore the inside of your mouth. You return his kiss and push your tongue into his mouth. I move to the recliner to give Paul and you more space and to watch the action. You lay back on the couch. The blanket falls towards the floor."

I could feel the pressure building inside me. I needed to be naked and took my dress off. Martin started manipulating my nipples while he fingered me. Then the orgasm hit me. Juices came running freely from my pussy. Another first experience for me. Martin caught some and rubbed it onto my belly and breasts. That was enough to send me over the edge. I pulled Martin on top of me and begged him to fuck me.

He slammed his cock into my cunt, started slow fucking me and continued with his teasing.

"Feel Paul's cock in your cunt, feel him fucking you. Do you want him to continue?"

"YES!! fuck me Paul, fuck my wet cunt. I want your sperm inside me" I shouted.

Then Martin fucked me fast and hard, very hard and after a few minutes came in my pussy. The second batch of sperm for the day. He was still very hard and turned me around, I was on top and started riding him while he played with my breasts.

"I am fucking you now, with Paul's cum still inside your pussy." He continued. It caused a few massive orgasms to hit me. Wave after wave. I collapsed on top of Martin, and my body started to tremble violently. I was drifting in the air, somewhere else. Martin did not exist, and Paul was out of my thoughts. It was just me and this incredible feeling.

When I recovered, I was still on the couch, Martin was gone. He went to pour us some wine. He later said I had a full body orgasm and passed out. I wanted to pee, and tried to get up, but my legs just gave way under me. I was paralyzed, and Martin had to help me to the guest toilet. Only after a while I could get up and walk, still very unstable.

I was very tired and got into bed after Martin ran me a nice bubble bath. It was the first time I got spoiled like this by him.

When I woke the next day Martin had already left work. I found a note beside me.

"I love you my, naughty little Angel."

My thoughts were in shambles. I was very confused. Why would Martin want other men to fuck me? He loves me. Does he want a reason to fuck other women? I felt jealous at that thought. Is he going to be jealous like me when I am going to let other men fuck me and end our marriage?

Later in the evening I cornered him with these questions. He assured me that it is only a fantasy, and he does not have the desire to have sex with other women.

Later he became bored with the fantasy and pushed me to make it a reality. That I'll tell more in the following stories. Stay Tuned!