My Sexual Memoir Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasy

Ever since I learned that 'sex' was a thing, I've had fantasies. In my youth and naivety, I fantasized about being swept away by the proverbial 'Knight in shining armor,' who would be my everything and would love me and we would live a life that could be encapsulated as 'happily ever after.'

Later, my fantasies began to change, especially as I began to develop and wonder about the physical union that sex represented and my growing desire for people to see me naked. I began to create situations where I would either be compelled or accidentally find myself nude, and I longed to see the hungry looks of men, and later women, as they gazed at my exposure.

Since Ben sponsored me for membership in the Freyja Club I've had the opportunity to play out in real life some of what I consider my 'run of the mill' fantasies. These have included fucking and sucking strangers that we might have encountered in the club. As part of the deal everyone agreed that no personal information would be exchanged and in one instance I had been blindfolded throughout, so I had no idea who was thrusting their quite fantastic cock between the folds of my hungry cunt. There were more but this should provide an example.

There are, however, some fantasies that even the exotic existence of the Freyja Club isn't enough. In one bizarre fantasy that I've had for many years, I've been selected to be a contestant on a nationally broadcast television show called "Naked Confessions." During the show, I'm required to slowly remove my clothes as I'm being asked about my sexual experiences. The transformation of me from the 'girl next door' to the revelation that I am a wanton exhibitionist who desperately desires to display her nude body in front of millions of anonymous eyes has been the cause of many a late evening orgasm. I've played out this fantasy many times in front of one of my many mirrors and one of my lovers once agreed to act as the emcee and asked me some new and exciting questions that I hadn't previously considered. He was kind enough to write to me afterward and he included a written narrative of that session. It's among my most prized possessions and I will certainly be including his most fascinating letter as part of this memoir.

Fantasies have been a natural expression of my sexuality, but I am thrilled to discover the fantasies of others, most commonly the men in my life. I've found that a certain level of intimacy and trust is necessary before these can be unselfconsciously shared, but I'm pleased to admit that I've helped a few come true.

12