My Sexy Changes Ch. 05

Story Info
Crossdresser continues to evolve.
920 words
4.31
12k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaraJaden
TaraJaden
38 Followers

I wore a white dress that came down to mid thigh and had frilly shoulders that barely held onto me, the neckline exposed my chest showing the little bit of cleavage I could form. I matched my dress with white low heeled shoes and once again curled my hair so it would just touch my cheeks.

When I arrived at Alex's house he answered the door and invited me in to sit by him on the couch and watch TV. After a moment we just couldn't help ourselves and started making out. It was the usual with our hands staying above the waist but that's not where I wanted to keep them. He pulled me closer as he increased the action of his tongue. I made the first move when I grabbed his crotch and rubbed on his hard cock. Up and with a final groan he began to ejaculate hot gushes up semen into my mouth. All I could do was continue to bob and massage his testicles while he released wave after wave of cum into my mouth until he was done. Now I consider myself a kind of girl, and this girl swallows, don't let that shit go to waste.

When he was done I sat back on the couch a little bit away from him and let him calm down. He sat there for a while with his pants down. Then he kicked his pants off until he was completely nude from the waste down and climbed over toward me. We beI may have said before he's not the biggest of boys but that really didn't matter. It was a cock and it was hard! I unbutton his pants as we continued to make out then unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out. I looked down for a minute to see his erection looking up at me, I pulled on it for a bit while we still made out and in a single action that must have blown his mind I slipped off the couch and down on my knees and wrapped my lips around his cock. My hair flapped against my cheeks as I bobbed my head up and down sucking Alex's hard dick. The boy could only sit back and moan.

As I took the boy's cock deep into my throat I massaged his scrotum with my manicured fingers, his warm dick pushing with the rhythm I was setting. I felt Alex tense Aunt Louise left for a while and that was when I went over to Alex's. It was a special day, I shaved my legs so they were smooth and silky, I remember the whole time I was getting ready it was so hard to keep myself unaroused. I would get an erection while I was shaving my legs, I would get an erection in the shower or when I was putting on my make-up and doing my hair. I was horny. My ass would tighten and relax, I did everything in my power to not masturbate while getting ready.

We began kissing, both of us rubbing our hands all over each other, I could feel his once again fully erect penis against me. This time Alex worked his hands under my dress and started to lift it over my head, with a little cooperation between us I had it off and we exposed my naked chest. He began to rub my bare breasts and he made is way down to my waist where my hard penis was poking out of my panties between my legs. Alex slipped his hands between the sides of my panties and pulled them off, without them on my penis was free to erect itself from out between my legs and onto my stomach. Alex began to run his hands on my hips and began to spread my legs a part I could see his cock was like a lance ready to pierce my ass, the only request I made was that he wear a condom (fortunately it was lubricated). Once he put it on he began to push his dick slowly inside of me.

At first I clinched with excitement then my ass loosened up and I was eager for him to fuck me. I wanted the full force of cock his full manliness to fuck me like a woman. There's a tingle you feel when your having sex with someone you like and Alex made me feel it. We fucked each other, I was his sexual bride. I got him to lose his load and he was working me hard to do it again, but I think he wanted me to feel how he did and I wanted to be gratified as the woman I felt I was. He pumped my ass until I felt the walls tighten around his cock, my testicles and the spot where my penis connects to my body warmed up with excitement and all of it burst into a magical orgasm that sent showers cum on to my chest, I moaned as I rode the ecstasy of the moment and Alex continued stroke his cock inside pushing the moment further and further. I only came down from that feeling once Alex reached climax. Pulling himself out of me we both sat back on the couch and cuddled. That weekend we fucked like rabbits until it was time for his Aunt to come home.

(Thank you to everyone reading and sharing my stories. I appreciate your comments and kindness)

-Tjaden

TaraJaden
TaraJaden
38 Followers